Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041219 - 06/15/19 10:24 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: tmcats]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Originally Posted By: tmcats

the ncaa is going to be on ku like stink on hot garbage, in fact they already are according to reports.

You are right. We got something coming. I don't know what yet. But something.

Those that refuse to accept it or acknowledge it are just fooling themselves. I believe it is called a defense mechanism.

The ncaa was forced to sit on the sidelines with egg all over their face while the trials played themselves out. The trials are now over. The ncaa is now gonna get some.

Somethings coming. I prefer they get on with it so we can move on and put this episode behind us.

#2041220 - 06/15/19 10:54 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
KU will get a slap on the hand...thats about it...

I tend to agree with Phoggy. If anything happens, it won't be much. De Sousa has already been punished (excessively). The Zion situation is basically innuendo. A lot has been claimed for a text message which the NCAA doesn't have access to as the Feds didn't use it and the NCAA can't get to it. KU benched Preston as soon as they smelled something fishy and he never played a minute. I'm not aware of any other real recent problems.

#2041222 - 06/15/19 01:20 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ancient one percieves it correctly...stoic boneheads a.k.a. michhawk predicts the sky is falling scenario. If somehow we get nailed that might be the straw that broke the camels back for Self....he will bail and I would not blame him...

#2041276 - 06/18/19 10:53 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: moose1]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: moose1
Go easy on Timmay. Clearly his hate of KU is all he has in life.

Bill Self - "I was shocked to read that something could be said that was not specifically intended for anyone, but it made all 20 schools that were mentioned in the FBI deal and their fan base feel like it was.”

That's a good point, Bill.

#2041970 - 08/17/19 11:28 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: AlOerter]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Timmy - Shut up.

52 - "Too much, time on my hands...it's ticking away with my sanity."

I don't know what your age is, but I'd guess you're getting on up there too with a posting name like, "AlOerter." I well remember him as I closely followed the men's track and field teams back then. They had some real winners. Your using his name identifies you with those days.

#2041973 - 08/18/19 09:28 AM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
52= Hemlock Homie....great detective prowess...Oerter is late 50s or early 60s...a true American and Jayhawk.

#2041974 - 08/18/19 12:03 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: Jayhawk1952]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Good guess Phog. Just became a sexagenarian.

52 - You may have had me a little older than that. I have a number of reasons for using big Al for my moniker - not the least of which he was a legendary Jayhawk.

#2041975 - 08/18/19 01:45 PM Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times [Re: AlOerter]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Yes. Oerter was there from 54 - 58. Great Jayhawk.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview