Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038461 - 02/09/19 10:16 AM Face reality folks
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
KU aint going to sniff a National Championship game this season. Probably S16 at best...So who would you like for the NC game. I will pick the following 3:

Virginia vs Tennessee
Virginia vs Gonzaga
Tennessee vs Wolverines

#2038463 - 02/09/19 10:41 AM Re: Face reality folks [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ouch ESPN College Gameday guy guessed on the top 4 seeds. Old KU didnt make the cut...4 teams we have beaten did make the cut. They are of little faith like our fanbase currently..I still think Self can right the ship and at least get us to a 3 seed status by tournament time.

#2038475 - 02/09/19 12:11 PM Re: Face reality folks [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I think we are a 3-4 seed material right now. I think there are a few teams that will make a run this season.

Duke, UNC, Villanova, Michigan, Virginia, and Kentucky.

Not big on Tennessee. A good 3 point shooting team will send them home quickly.

#2038476 - 02/09/19 12:16 PM Re: Face reality folks [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Can Self right the ship this season? So far he hasn't trusted his team enough for them to grow some. Good coaches sometimes just need to let the players play.

#2038481 - 02/09/19 12:41 PM Re: Face reality folks [Re: PHOGUSHER]
potman Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: franklin co ks
I like what he is doing today. Finally going back to 2 bigs and stop wasting time on this 4 guard stuff is good. Giving McCormick more playing time will only help him. I can see the same thing happening with Agbaji as happened to Embiid, they keep saying he is the best pro prospect on this team.

Preview