Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2040026 - 03/27/19 10:25 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Josh2408]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Originally Posted By: Josh2408
Everyone that comments or says athlete on Hardens twitter he gets kinda mad and immediately responds with Quarterback

Heh. Good for him. Sounds like he's got a strong competitive spirit. That's a good thing. I'm looking forward to seeing him compete.

#2040381 - 04/14/19 03:21 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: appyhawk]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Did anyone watch the HUDL video for Jimmy "The Jet" Holiday? He is a QB that Rivals lists as an ATH recruit. I was not impressed with his passing highlights but he is fast. He is another QB that I think Miles would convert into a WR.

Edited by pizzanbeer (04/14/19 03:30 PM)

#2040411 - 04/16/19 09:45 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Keith Miller III a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX just committed to KU! He chose KU over schools like TTech, Washington St. Colorado, BC, and ksu to name a few. He was up at KU for the Spring game this past Saturday. He and his family loved their visit and had a good time from all reports.

Another big ass stud WR for this class. I think our shortest current commit is 6'4" and so far all but 1 is a WR/TE. I'm sensing a trend here. LOL

#2040415 - 04/16/19 10:51 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Wilt Chamberlain

While we got 1 commitment out of the Spring game so far, I'm getting the feeling we may have another 1 or 2 recruits who have privately committed also. Just the feeling I've been getting for a few weeks now based on some of the stuff I'm hearing. Nobody is coming out and saying this guy or that guy is committed but doesn't want it out yet. Rather, I keep hearing things that don't sound quite right to me unless the player in question has already told the coaches they're committed. That's just the vibe I'm getting from what I've heard and 1 of these guys was at the Spring game.

I could be wrong and these guys are just really strong leans to KU right now and not 100% officially committed, but it feels like more than that to me.

#2040431 - 04/18/19 11:10 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
While we got 1 commitment out of the Spring game so far, I'm getting the feeling we may have another 1 or 2 recruits who have privately committed also. Just the feeling I've been getting for a few weeks now based on some of the stuff I'm hearing. Nobody is coming out and saying this guy or that guy is committed but doesn't want it out yet. Rather, I keep hearing things that don't sound quite right to me unless the player in question has already told the coaches they're committed. That's just the vibe I'm getting from what I've heard and 1 of these guys was at the Spring game.

I could be wrong and these guys are just really strong leans to KU right now and not 100% officially committed, but it feels like more than that to me.

As I have always said, "verbals" are nice and give a bit of press and exposure, but getting a kid to actually ink is the true measure. That said, I think Miles is the type of coach who manages to land the vast majority of fish that bite.

#2040439 - 04/18/19 03:22 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: beenahawk]
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: beenahawk
...getting a kid to actually ink is the true measure. That said, I think Miles is the type of coach who manages to land the vast majority of fish that bite.
Yep! to the bold part and I think you're right on the rest too!

#2040452 - 04/19/19 07:58 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Keith Miller III a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX just committed to KU! He chose KU over schools like TTech, Washington St. Colorado, BC, and ksu to name a few. He was up at KU for the Spring game this past Saturday. He and his family loved their visit and had a good time from all reports.

Another big ass stud WR for this class. I think our shortest current commit is 6'4" and so far all but 1 is a WR/TE. I'm sensing a trend here. LOL

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech...tted-125964650/

Kliff Kingsbury firing helped out. Looks like a starter in his freshman year.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview