Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2038705 - 02/14/19 08:52 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Looks like the coaches are still hard at work on the 2020 class.

KU just recently offered a couple big boys for those of you who love the OL/DL guys in Nicholas Dawkins a 6'5" 300lbs. 2 star OT out of Parkland HS in Allentown, PA and Jaylan Jeffers a 6'6" 256lbs. 3 star OT out of Saguaro HS in Scottsdale, AZ.

We also just offered Peter Latu a 6'5" 210lbs. 3 star LB/WR/PR out of Bethel HS in Spanaway, WA. This kid is a 4 star recruit all the way IMHO. He's explosive, athletic, and fast with great size and has really good instincts for the game. He's gonna be a player for someone, hopefully KU!

Link to his Junior season highlight video

From Allentown, PA to Spanaway, WA and Scottsdale, AZ this staff is leaving no stone unturned!

#2038706 - 02/14/19 10:18 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
PbBut Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: 66227
I wanted to say thanks for the info regarding Pooka missing the first game last season over on the other thread. Eligibility questions are entirely different than the present situation.
As an addition, JaCorey Shepherd came in as a WR and moved to DB because Dave Campo liked him so much.

#2038711 - 02/15/19 10:23 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! [Re: PbBut]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: PbBut
I wanted to say thanks for the info regarding Pooka missing the first game last season over on the other thread. Eligibility questions are entirely different than the present situation.
No problem, just relating the last I had heard about that.

Originally Posted By: PbBut
As an addition, JaCorey Shepherd came in as a WR and moved to DB because Dave Campo liked him so much.
Good catch! I completely blanked on him in this regard.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview