Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037403 - 01/05/19 07:06 PM Dok is
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
a Nancy boy apparently. He just has a bruised wrist but told Self on the bus to the shoot around he didnt want to risk anything. Fugg that sheat...kick his poosie assss off the team if he cant man up. Self was pissed off ....

#2037405 - 01/05/19 07:14 PM Re: Dok is [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
why was he practicing at all? shouldn't he be healing from the previous injury? smdh.

#2037406 - 01/05/19 07:28 PM Re: Dok is [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Stfu limp wristed sucka...he played in the Oklahoma game...a bruised wrist...puhlease I played a half of football with a broken ankle...just taped that shiiiit up yo...

#2037448 - 01/06/19 08:29 PM Re: Dok is [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Stfu limp wristed sucka...he played in the Oklahoma game...a bruised wrist...puhlease I played a half of football with a broken ankle...just taped that shiiiit up yo...

For who" Church of the open zipper?" And when? Did they have a single bar for a face mask? IB

#2037454 - 01/06/19 09:44 PM Re: Dok is [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Your the ancient 70 yr old fuk...leather helments era. As Self I was wrong about Dok...We all owe him an apology...

Preview