Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2037395 - 01/05/19 06:04 PM FIRE SELF NOW
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Really this over rated Okie clown needs to go. His best teams have lost in the 2nd round. This team being rated preseason #1 was the biggest joke ever. I stated 2 yrs ago that him taking 3 transfers in instead of recruiting top notch talent would screw us. I was right...Dedrick has been a bit mediocre at best..Moore and KJ suks. No offense to you Self Cawk Nobblers but he aint that good. This team will lose 10 minimum...the transfers will never gel with the freshmen...as our team was Self is also...meaning OVER RATED..

Edited by PHOGUSHER (01/05/19 06:08 PM)

#2037404 - 01/05/19 07:13 PM Re: FIRE SELF NOW [Re: PHOGUSHER]
TheStarhawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Florida
we will be fine. very horrible embarrassing loss but we were in it for a large majority of the game until coach sort of threw in the towel especially putting teahan and mccormack in their with 5 or 6 minutes in the game. I still think, he has no business being in the game mccormack. should have seen Mitch in this game.

#2037408 - 01/05/19 08:26 PM Re: FIRE SELF NOW [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No the upside of McCormack far exceeds Lightfoot...Lightfoot is a smaller Landen Lucas...he will never be anything. McCormack has the size and potential to be something. Of course your dummm arse probably liked Lucas before Dialo....thats why Bill cant close the deal he opts for playing the untalented duds that you clowns want him to play. Bill will never win another title with that philosophy...NEVER.

Preview