Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034767 - 10/25/18 10:21 PM Re: Until Proven Otherwise [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Michhawk...never go full retard...I apologize to the real mentally handicapped individuals out there. Oh who am I fooling michhawk be mentally handicapped...big time.
michawk- your list of questionable jhawks played sparingly after the program found out about irregular things. Just a sign of the times for this decade.

I think you said this-kids being kids.

Kids will be kids, but this is more about the adults involved with these kids. We all know that all major players involved in this thing(Nike, Adidas, ETC) have been doing this for a very long time. I guess if most are ok with knowing that we or other schools have benefitted from our shoe guy lending some money to help the cause of winning, so be it, right ?
Now we know why so many recruits go on visits and love certain places, and at some point change there minds to a totally unexpected choice.............nice!

Edited by Jaycat92 (10/25/18 10:23 PM)

#2034801 - 10/27/18 03:25 PM Re: Until Proven Otherwise [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Josh2408 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Indiana
My only fear is how many schollie's will each program lose because of these investigations? How much will they handicap each sport

#2035265 - 11/07/18 09:35 AM Re: Until Proven Otherwise [Re: Jaycat92]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
The federal bureau of investigation has given the ncaa its' blessing to investigate. So they may get into the investigations sooner than we had first thought.

#2035305 - 11/07/18 10:47 PM Re: Until Proven Otherwise [Re: Jayhawk1952]
Jaycat92 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Nebraska
I guess its time to get this thing moving forward. I don't think the NCAA will do a lot right now. They already look like they are late to the party and wink, wink, will act like they didn't know anything about this stuff either. My guess is they will investigate for a few weeks, and then find that schools and coaches didn't really know what was going on and conclude that no wrong doing was going on.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview