Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2041934 - 08/14/19 08:39 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: Vega]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: Vega
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
I jacked mirkin up. Dummm pdub bragging on how illy deleted his account again and he did not ban him. Illy sitting at home saying " hold my beer beeeatch"....and in his best KaRuger from Seinfeld..."I aint worried about it"...lol if its possible Pdub is more whiny than Vega was with ousdahl and jeep running a close 2nd...

I wasn't whiny. Everyone was just annoying. Ain't no one got time for that.

Nobody has time for that...outside of pdub I guess. He kills me...he really wants Illy to leave then goes through a big "its him not me" psycho babble routine. Illy could care less. And no you wouldnt do anything like that. Pdub is more needy than you...almost Gutter like needy.

#2041936 - 08/14/19 10:31 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Vega Online   sleepy
Pure Jayhawk

I tried to get Dubs to take our [censored] down in 2017. It only cost time and money. I check in once a month or so to KC, and nope the [censored] out of there. It seems 10x worse with trolls and bickering.

Hopefully it's fulfilling to him in life, because after 2014, it was nearly pure stress and annoyance for me. Wish him well.

#2041938 - 08/14/19 11:14 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

I find it not much different than the dot net. Same guys are aholes...same guys are clueless....and gutter still seeking their approval...sometimes its amusing but mostly the same as it ever was..lobster has gone off the deep end a bit..

#2041940 - 08/15/19 06:38 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mirkin Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Quenemo
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: mirkin
Why are you always talking about sucking cock?

Just reminiscing about when I used to have sex.

#2041946 - 08/15/19 09:06 AM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Nice try ya thin wristed sucka...

#2041949 - 08/15/19 05:02 PM Re: CrimsonCrappy.com [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Cmon wimps...get some...

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Preview