Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034374 - 10/14/18 07:44 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Feel sorry for him for having to move out of Colorado!

We probably did just enough today to keep Vance Joseph around for another week or two.

RCJHKU!

#2034378 - 10/14/18 08:58 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Colorado stinks of dope and hippy crap...you didnt grow up there. I always want to give Colorado douche natives the knock out punch. Everyone I ever met was very arrogant...on another note the Chiefs stink so far tonight. Brady aint going to ler a rookie beat him..this game should have been in KC...

#2034379 - 10/14/18 10:34 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Andy still needs to improve on clock management. Why call timeouts with 3 minutes to go in the game? It wouldn't have made any difference but could have. He needs to learn that his team can score quickly. Not like last years team. This team is like the trent greene team. They didn't make the playoffs one year cause they called timeouts with one minute to go in the half, scored on the next play, and the raiders had enough time to drive and kick a fg.

#2034380 - 10/14/18 10:44 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Reid has always suked at time management. I have met about 10 Philly natives that moved to KC. They all are glad he is no longer in Philly..I have no argument against them. He will never win a Super Bowl. He coukdnt with McNabb...Owens ..and Westbrook...he wont in KC as long as he leaves Sutton as his defensive coordinator...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/14/18 10:45 PM)

#2034586 - 10/21/18 09:48 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Chefs playing pretty well tonight.

Defense even showed up.

#2034587 - 10/22/18 12:25 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Just got home from the game. My best experience ever at Camarohead. A big win made all the Misery hard head redneck fans happy. Nobody wanted to fight on the way back to the car...much different vibe compared to the last 3 times I went with all being losses. Dumb leaving Mahomes in the last of the game..but it was all good.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/22/18 12:25 AM)

#2034588 - 10/22/18 08:51 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
They're truly a force. I fear for what they might do this year if Mahomes stays healthy.

RCJHKU!

#2034593 - 10/22/18 10:19 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Mahomes seems to have that inate ability to avoid real contact. ..kind of like Brady. I dont see him getting hurt..All around great game. Heck I might go to a few more even though half the crowd is Misery knuckleheads playing their damm cornhole and spilling beer on everyone...

#2034603 - 10/22/18 01:35 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I'm not a KC fan, but IMO Reid is the best thing to happen to KC coaching in a long spell. He's got things going his way now.

The Mahomes pick was a shrewd move. This young man may be the most promising QB talent to come along in the league since Russel Wilson, but I think Mahomes may have even more natural all around talent than Russ. I've been extremely impressed by his development rate and performance. He also has a bevy of terrific talent surrounding him. Things looking very good for KC football for the foreseeable future.

#2034617 - 10/22/18 07:58 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Why didn't Reid play Henne at the end? Even Cincy put their second team QB in the game.

#2034654 - 10/23/18 09:19 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

That was dumb of Reid. He claims in his post game interview that he thought fans would criticize him if he didn't keep the hammer down. But that was stupid up 35 in the 4th. Up 18 beginning of the half vs Titans last season was a different scenario. But he was using tbat as an comparison.

#2034833 - 10/28/18 03:45 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
Played like caca. Still won. Suck it donkeys.

#2034847 - 10/29/18 08:47 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: vmlb]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: vmlb
Andy still needs to improve on clock management. Why call timeouts with 3 minutes to go in the game? It wouldn't have made any difference but could have. He needs to learn that his team can score quickly. Not like last years team. This team is like the trent greene team. They didn't make the playoffs one year cause they called timeouts with one minute to go in the half, scored on the next play, and the raiders had enough time to drive and kick a fg.

Same mistake again. AR calls TO with 1 minute to go in the half. Donks score going into half. Does anyone point this stupidity out to the coach? When they watch game film does anyone say "hey, if we don't call a TO with 1 minute to go and just let the clock run and score with 25 seconds to go in the half, the other team doesn't have time to score?"

#2034848 - 10/29/18 09:52 AM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Andy is kind of like Yost. I try to call him out when he makes multiple in game mistakes and I get ridiculed for it. Fortunately he wins enough regular season games to please the local fanbase. His playoff record is sub .500 ..meaning the stupid in game mistakes bites him in his big old butt when its against playoff caliber teams.

KC should have won that game yesterday by 20 pts but Reid's errors kept da Donks in the game. I have met numerois individuals that lived in Philadephia when he coached there and they are glad he is now coaching KC. Hell he had McNabb..Westbrook and Terrell Owens at Philly and couldnt win a Super Bowl. I am afraid the same will happen here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview