Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2034374 - 10/14/18 07:44 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUHawkhead Online   sick
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Feel sorry for him for having to move out of Colorado!

We probably did just enough today to keep Vance Joseph around for another week or two.

RCJHKU!

#2034378 - 10/14/18 08:58 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Colorado stinks of dope and hippy crap...you didnt grow up there. I always want to give Colorado douche natives the knock out punch. Everyone I ever met was very arrogant...on another note the Chiefs stink so far tonight. Brady aint going to ler a rookie beat him..this game should have been in KC...

#2034379 - 10/14/18 10:34 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Andy still needs to improve on clock management. Why call timeouts with 3 minutes to go in the game? It wouldn't have made any difference but could have. He needs to learn that his team can score quickly. Not like last years team. This team is like the trent greene team. They didn't make the playoffs one year cause they called timeouts with one minute to go in the half, scored on the next play, and the raiders had enough time to drive and kick a fg.

#2034380 - 10/14/18 10:44 PM Re: Chiefs [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Reid has always suked at time management. I have met about 10 Philly natives that moved to KC. They all are glad he is no longer in Philly..I have no argument against them. He will never win a Super Bowl. He coukdnt with McNabb...Owens ..and Westbrook...he wont in KC as long as he leaves Sutton as his defensive coordinator...

Edited by PHOGUSHER (10/14/18 10:45 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview