Page 22 of 22 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2036998 - Today at 08:09 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
Good eye Topcity.

Dajon Terry
https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Art...lass-126513517/

Not ranked highly, but at 6'4 and 320 lbs he looks like a potent run stuffer with sufficient mobility to pressure. With good coaching this guy could be (especially at this stage of recruiting year) a very good pick up at a position of need.

#2037005 - Today at 08:48 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
DrGreydog Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Topeka
Kman,
I understand the reason for not giving up all the names your hearing about...are the 5 that have announced been the ones you are holdinv back on? More to come?

#2037006 - Today at 08:48 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Topcitykid10 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Kansas
Justin Fields transferring from UGA. We didn't have much success from past 5 star QB transfers but any talk out there KU would reach out?

#2037007 - Today at 09:44 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Wow! You are hot this morning Topper.
Andy Staples/SI
" September gameday incident could leave the former five-star recruit (Justin Fields) with a convincing case to transfer without sitting out a year, citing the same waiver guidelines as multiple Ole Miss players did last offseason."

Seems I recall our new OC has some recruiting pull in Georgia...

#2037009 - Today at 10:42 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: appyhawk]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Wow! You are hot this morning Topper.
Andy Staples/SI
" September gameday incident could leave the former five-star recruit (Justin Fields) with a convincing case to transfer without sitting out a year, citing the same waiver guidelines as multiple Ole Miss players did last offseason."

Seems I recall our new OC has some recruiting pull in Georgia...

Fellas, think more like Penn St., after all he did commit to them before deciding UGA, and I'm sure the ywould not hold it against him. Plus McSorley is moving on so thy need a new guy

#2037010 - Today at 10:55 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: appyhawk]
Jman1 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: appyhawk
Good eye Topcity.

Dajon Terry
https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Art...lass-126513517/

Not ranked highly, but at 6'4 and 320 lbs he looks like a potent run stuffer with sufficient mobility to pressure. With good coaching this guy could be (especially at this stage of recruiting year) a very good pick up at a position of need.

Saw on his profile page in the video that he has a 3.3 GPA and a 17 on the ACT. Couple of things here. Is 17 acceptable to get into a 4 year school? Isn't 16 the lowest one can acheive? Gotta give it to that Meridien school system: Obviously taking their education seriously and to new heights out there

#2037011 - Today at 11:11 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
madcapper Online   content
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Ozarks
It doesn't matter what an athletes act score is only if he can play a sport which is what they are paid for.

#2037012 - Today at 11:46 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
DrGreydog Offline
Phog Fanatic

Caleb Sampson -- SDE - 6'4 270 just committed to KU

#2037015 - Today at 12:44 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
All the JUCOs have me a bit nervous. Now maybe it is a road KU had to take with no commits at this late date, but KU seems to be going down a familiar path.

#2037016 - Today at 01:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
DrGreydog Offline
Phog Fanatic

I count 7 firm commitments so far. 4 JUCO and 3HS.
Yes, there are a few JUCOs there, but about half, which is better than the last few years.

#2037017 - Today at 01:18 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Sampson a former ** Mizzou commit (2017), but now coming to us from CC.
Anyone know why the Misery thing fell through?
Sounds like 'another body' pickup. We lost a big senior class, but is 'another body' where we're at?

#2037023 - Today at 03:06 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: DrGreydog]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
Originally Posted By: DrGreydog
Yes, there are a few JUCOs there, but about half, which is better than the last few years.

I am curious as to what Kman thinks. Part of me thinks Appyhawk is right, and some of guys look like just filling spots.

#2037025 - Today at 03:39 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! [Re: moose1]
beenahawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: moose1
Originally Posted By: DrGreydog

I am curious as to what Kman thinks. Part of me thinks Appyhawk is right, and some of guys look like just filling spots.

I'd like to know what KMAN thinks as well, though the difference I see in Miles and Beaty for "filling spots" is that Beaty filled spots with Walkons and Blue Shirts, Miles seems to be getting 2 star kids to ink. That alone is a huge difference.

Page 22 of 22 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

Preview