Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2024643 - 12/08/17 12:08 PM Re: many of you followed will geary's path [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Originally Posted By: schmuck34
Show of hands: Who values Kucos opinions?

LOL

#2024650 - 12/08/17 01:03 PM Re: many of you followed will geary's path [Re: KUCO_VOC]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
geary was named a.p. 1st team all-conference for the third consecutive year.

3 years running for topeka walk-on [i][/i]

#2024719 - 12/09/17 03:49 PM Re: many of you followed will geary's path [Re: tmcats]
Jman1 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Originally Posted By: tmcats
geary was named a.p. 1st team all-conference for the third consecutive year.

3 years running for topeka walk-on [i][/i]

Good for him. If I remember I correctly that kid was an all-state wrestling champion in the heavy weight division, was throwing shot put(I believe) at a high level and was throwing IMMENSE amount of weight in the weight room, but Pffffft we don't need that. KU could have landed him and Beaty et al would have coached him UP to be an Honorable mention All-conference. But even if he had gotten here he prolly would have transferred to KSU and take the sit year. That, in essence, would have made him even more of a beast

Edited by Jman1 (12/09/17 03:53 PM)

#2024738 - 12/10/17 07:25 AM Re: many of you followed will geary's path [Re: tmcats]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
I think the point being made, that many are missing, is that we COULD'VE HAD THIS KID WITH NO EFFORT.

But, no. we are obviously just too superior of a program to take a 4 time heavyweight wrestling state champ and powerlifting monster because Chaz Frontbutt says you MUST be at least 6'5".

I guess the good thing about Beaty is, he isn't even drawing interest from the best local kids.

The process.

RCJHKU!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview