Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2016270 - 03/22/17 09:06 AM Re: Big 12 Basketball head coach salaries [Re: dgless21]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Back when Dooley, Manning, and Townsend were here (~2010), the KU assistants were each at $234k. I believe Howard was brought in for ~$275k

No idea on the others because their hires aren't as newsworthy. Also worth nothing that the Kansas institutions stopped including coaches in the state salary reports in ~2014.

Nice way to make a living. Looks like Tyler Self will be making some good cash in the future.

#2016276 - 03/22/17 03:56 PM Re: Big 12 Basketball head coach salaries [Re: KUCO_VOC]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I'm trying for football HC. $800K jump for one relevant win in two seasons. All in.

Beaty, even with his raise, is the best bargain in football.

And that one relevant win is just the beginning.

He will prove to have been a brilliant hire. He is resurrecting KU football.

#2016277 - 03/22/17 04:27 PM Re: Big 12 Basketball head coach salaries [Re: jahawker2004]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I'm trying for football HC. $800K jump for one relevant win in two seasons. All in.

Beaty, even with his raise, is the best bargain in football.

And that one relevant win is just the beginning.

He will prove to have been a brilliant hire. He is resurrecting KU football.
I agree he is unproven, even tho I never mentioned Saint Dave by name. If he starts winning then give the guy another cost of living raise.

Beware the hall monitor!

#2016278 - 03/22/17 04:31 PM Re: Big 12 Basketball head coach salaries [Re: Maximus]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Maximus
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Back when Dooley, Manning, and Townsend were here (~2010), the KU assistants were each at $234k. I believe Howard was brought in for ~$275k

No idea on the others because their hires aren't as newsworthy. Also worth nothing that the Kansas institutions stopped including coaches in the state salary reports in ~2014.

Nice way to make a living. Looks like Tyler Self will be making some good cash in the future.

Pimping her out?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview