Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2017461 - 05/23/17 11:06 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: vmlb
So OU owes their numerous championships to KU recruiting? Beaty needs to pull one over on them and recruit crappy players.
Pretty sure he has been doing just that!
OK, if you ever show up at any KU football related event let Wise, Lee, Armstrong, Adeniji, Sims, Dineen, Loneker, Ribordy, or some of the new guys like Baldwin, Charlot, and Defense know how crappy they are.

Oh, who am I kidding, you'll NEVER show up.

This snippy comment from you either was a very bad attempt at humor or shows complete ignorance of a lot of things by you.
Yes, humor attempt, but it still rings true somehow...we all hope you are as smart as you believe.

#2017468 - 05/23/17 02:10 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Yes, humor attempt, but it still rings true somehow...we all hope you are as smart as you believe.
Dunno about how smart you think that I believe I am, but I do know that anyone with eyes or ears, or both and a brain can tell we've recruited some really talented players over the past couple of years. We've got several committed for the 2018 class too.

#2017469 - 05/23/17 02:32 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Wendy's Free Wifi
Kman, you're arguing with the Laura Bauer of the football board.

He doesn't have facts. He doesn't consider other viewpoints or explanations. He posts garbage just for attention.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2017477 - 05/23/17 04:49 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Dunno about how smart you think that I believe I am, but I do know that anyone with eyes or ears, or both and a brain can tell we've recruited some really talented players over the past couple of years. We've got several committed for the 2018 class too.
Independance Day movie reference but anyway let's all hope we get something started this year after two years of recess by Beaty.

I want the team to win games, not intimidate me at football related events for being truthful!

#2017479 - 05/23/17 06:20 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Independance Day movie reference but anyway let's all hope we get something started this year after two years of recess by Beaty.

I want the team to win games, not intimidate me at football related events for being truthful!
In other words you want to be sold a bad bag of goods down the river like Chaz did.

#2017491 - Yesterday at 09:30 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

58- I was "kidding on the square", so lighten up!

#2017494 - Yesterday at 11:02 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
Kman, you're arguing with the Laura Bauer of the football board.

He doesn't have facts. He doesn't consider other viewpoints or explanations. He posts garbage just for attention.
Is that a Twin Peaks reference? Don't know any Bauers...

I have facts but they correspond with the win-loss record over the last two seasons and three off seasons. You don't agree that it should be better. Dream on.

#2017499 - Yesterday at 07:18 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
pizzanbeer Offline
Pure Jayhawk

It was a good thing we missed on Darta Lee. "Three Illinois football players were arrested on Wednesday on charges of home invasion and armed robbery after an alleged incident at a school dormitory.

Darta Lee, Zarrian Holcombe and Howard Watkins were all booked throughout Wednesday morning at Champaign County Jail, according to online records. Illinois coach Lovie Smith announced Wednesday that Darta Lee, Zarrian Holcombe and Howard Watkins have all been dismissed from the program. All three remain in jail on $150,000 bond, meaning they must pay $15,000 to make bail."

Edited by pizzanbeer (Yesterday at 07:20 PM)

Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27

Preview