Page 48 of 48 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2018419 - Today at 01:52 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
"at about the same" sure sounds like it changed in 4-5 week period somehow.
It's gone up a few spots and down a few spots and then back up a few spots, and now is within 1 spot of where it was 5 weeks ago.

If 12-13 weeks are used, it's to judge our 2018 recruiting. Not arbitrary at all.
No it's not. It's used by you to somehow smear and diminish our currently highly ranked recruiting class. If you really wanted to judge it honestly you'd compare it to previous KU recruiting classes as well as all other P-5 programs current classes, instead of arbitrarily picking some date earlier this year. That's grape behavior to a T.

#2018420 - Today at 01:59 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: schmuck34]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: schmuck34
Any links on Pierre to KU?
The coaches did a very good job of keeping him a complete secret until he showed up on campus. Don't think anyone has officially acknowledged he's part of the team yet.

#2018421 - Today at 02:16 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
It's gone up a few spots and down a few spots and then back up a few spots, and now is within 1 spot of where it was 5 weeks ago.

If 12-13 weeks are used, it's to judge our 2018 recruiting. Not arbitrary at all.
No it's not. It's used by you to somehow smear and diminish our currently highly ranked recruiting class. If you really wanted to judge it honestly you'd compare it to previous KU recruiting classes as well as all other P-5 programs current classes, instead of arbitrarily picking some date earlier this year. That's grape behavior to a T.
You say three or more years. I say Beaty era at a minimum. No grapes involved

#2018422 - Today at 02:18 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

But 2018 commits haven't signed off yet, but the staff got huge raises. Cart before horse.

#2018423 - Today at 02:21 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue

Sure you say one thing then it's another

Page 48 of 48 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48

Preview