Rate This Topic
#2016284 - 03/22/17 06:05 PM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: jahawker2004]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
Originally Posted By: JimWest
Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
We defiantly need another big man.

Huh? Who in their right mind would disagree with that?

I'll disagree, Slickest.

I think we definitely need a big man.

But no need to be defiant about it.

I think we all know what Bigdog meant. Oftentimes spell check will change the word we're spelling and we don't catch it. I didn't even notice the word used, I read "definitely" when I read it. I've taken the test on Facebook in which you see if you can read what something says when only the first and last letters are as they should be, the rest are jumbled up. It proves that getting the correct letters in order are atlualcy inrevlerat in rdnaeig sotmnehig as lnog as the frsit and lsat lretets are cerocrt. I can read that about as fast as I can read correct spelling. Phreaps tihs dfeeis cmoomn snsee, but it wkros. How long did it take you to figure out what I said? smile

#2016286 - 03/22/17 07:10 PM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Senility is setting in..

#2016288 - 03/22/17 11:22 PM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Senility is setting in..

Phogy boy, I guess I can say boy since you are so much younger than I, you're so much in the fog I guess you were unable to read what I posted with the letters mixed up. That's alright, not everyone can do that. And I will stand with Bigdog, he's a good guy and knew what he was saying. And if standing up for him indicates senility, then I'm afflicted. And if I'm so afflicted, at least I have an excuse, what's your excuse? smile

#2016289 - 03/22/17 11:32 PM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
We definitely need a big man. Did I already say that? LOL!

#2016290 - 03/23/17 12:43 AM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: bigdogjac]
Jayhawk1952 Offline

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
We definitely need a big man. Did I already say that? LOL!

Yeah, I think you definitely said definitely, perhaps even a bit defiantly. smile I hope Phogy knows that I'm definitely joking with him. I surely wouldn't treat his words of wisdom defiantly! laugh Well . . . maybe that's not so definitely true. smirk I suppose he will now definitely accuse me of senility, but I will defiantly tell him that isn't so. mad

#2016291 - 03/23/17 09:27 AM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Its not the jumbled words (which of course I can easily read due to my mensa level IQ). But its your ramblings that indicate possible senility. But it matters not. Now RCJH and let's roll ya muthas.

#2016302 - 03/23/17 12:31 PM Re: Fire Self, Hire Izzo! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Its not the jumbled words (which of course I can easily read due to my mensa level IQ). But its your ramblings that indicate possible senility. But it matters not. Now RCJH and let's roll ya muthas.

My dear Phogy friend, you should be very careful how you define senility for you are in danger of describing yourself! Yes! let's RCJH, bring on the Broiler Artisans! After this game, they may want to drop basketball and stick to broiler making. laugh

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview