Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989617 - 10/24/09 12:52 PM Call Me Crazy (Plz Dont Really Call Me "Crazy")
Jay Offline
Phog Fanatic

Call me Crazy, but... I cant stop telling my east coast friends who are all UNC, Duke, UConn, etc.etc diehards, how I feel like if egos are checked at the door (And HC BS is great at checking egos) that this team can be undefeated. YES, I know, I know, there is an awful lot of luck and chips falling in the right place for that to be remotely close to a possibility.. and frankly it doesnt even matter, what matters is winning the Championship. Nevertheless, I cant hold my enthusiasm in at all. I think this team has the talent and more importantly, the depth to not lose to anyone.
Toughest game will be in Austin at UT. They have a boat load of talent, but.. BUT, but really lack an experienced floor general to keep the key pieces going the way they should be going.
I will sit back and read how crazy you guys think I am now.. LOL

And if anyone knows when tickets go on sale, or where I can get them besides Stubhub, for the UCLA game and when tickets go on sale for the game at SprintCenter. It would be greatly appreciated.

Plan on attending those two as well as at Temple, at TX A&M.

#989618 - 10/24/09 01:46 PM Re: Call Me Crazy (Plz Dont Really Call Me "Crazy") [Re: Jay]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
You must have deep pockets...NICE......

Preview