Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989611 - 10/24/09 12:34 PM J. R. Rider of the North Texas Fresh
ROKCHOK Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai...o&type=lgns

One quote from the story:
I still have it in me, Rider told Yahoo! Sports. I still have something left in the tank. Its still in my blood. My juices still flow.

I know I can still ball.

#989612 - 10/24/09 01:00 PM Re: J. R. Rider of the North Texas Fresh [Re: ROKCHOK]
RussianHawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
I get so tired of reading articles like this. People like him are wastes and don't deserve even the minor league development leagues. He is 38 he isn't going to make it back. This is probably the last time anyone will ever hear of him, unless he looses it again and commits another crime.

#989613 - 10/25/09 01:02 PM Re: J. R. Rider of the North Texas Fresh [Re: RussianHawk]
holidaysmore Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Denver, Colorado
So JR claims to be drug free but later drops this gem. . .

Quote:

Still, Rider remains undeterred. Im the best player in the world not playing, he said.

This ____ is still smokin' that good Cali bud.

I also thought it was interesting that JR said he believed he was getting run out of the NBA. No, JR the reason no one wanted to sign you was your skills were declining, you were always late, and you were a cancer in the locker room. That's why no one wanted to sign you.

#989614 - 10/25/09 01:05 PM Re: J. R. Rider of the North Texas Fresh [Re: holidaysmore]
WaHawk04 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

This ____ is still smokin' that good Cali bud.

QFT

Preview