Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989359 - 10/23/09 10:14 PM KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Dear ticket holder,

Thank you for your support of K-State Athletics, and the K-State Mens Basketball team. K-State is known around the country for the electric environment at Bramlage Coliseum, and our Student Section is known as one of the loudest in America!
I wanted to make sure you are aware of the updated game day policies at Bramlage Coliseum and a new reward system for the ku game, so that when the Wildcats take the floor on November 8th against Pittsburg State, you will be fully prepared to show up to cheer on the Cats!
On game days, the following procedures will be in place:
The top of Section 18, rows 13-31, as well as Sections 19, 20, and 21 are reserved for ICAT ticket holders. All students in these sections will be required to wear an ICAT wristband which will be issued upon entry into the arena.

General Admission seating is in Sections 22, 23, 24, and 25.

Anyone using student tickets will be required to show a student ID to be admitted into Bramlage Coliseum.

Student seating is first-come first-served for all games with exception to the game against ku.* Please note: due to more tickets being sold than the student allotment in the arena, possession of a ticket DOES NOT guarantee entry into the arena. For high-demand games, come early!

Overnight Camping is not permitted at Bramlage Coliseum. Lineup for entry into the arena will begin at 6:00 AM on game days.

The Southeast Entrance will open 90 minutes before tipoff for ICAT ticket holders, and 75 minutes before tipoff for General Admission ticket holders.

At 30 minutes before tipoff, chains protecting the ICAT sections will be dropped, and GA ticket holders will be allowed to fill in any open seats in Sections 18, 19, 20, and 21.

*ku Student Ticket Holder Line-up Registration
In order to ensure entry into the ku game is done as safely and fairly as possible, the Athletics Department in cooperation with SGA is implementing a preregistration procedure. As a part of this procedure, your order of entry into the ku game will be based on the number of Mens Basketball games you attend prior to the ku game on January 30.
You will register in groups consisting of 1-10 people. This then is your line-up group for the game.

The average number of games attended by the members of the registered group will determine their place in line.

Students will receive one point for each mens basketball game attended prior to the ku game.

There are nine home games in the student ticket package before the ku game, therefore the total points possible will be nine. These nine games are:

o 11/8 Pittsburg State
o 11/13 Loyola Chicago
o 11/15 Western Illinois
o 12/1 Fort Hays State
o 12/5 Washington State
o 12/8 Xavier
o 1/12 Texas A&M
o 1/18 - Texas
o 1/23 Oklahoma State

Any student purchasing a ticket to the IUPUI game at the Sprint Center in Kansas City will receive a bonus point, but you cannot exceed nine total points. This will make it possible to makeup one point if you cannot attend a game.

Once registered in a group, individuals may not switch.

Registration of groups will be online at www.kstatesports.com/powercatpregame, and will begin at 9:00 AM on November 16.

To register, log on to www.kstatesports.com/powercatpregame, then follow the link to Register my group. You will then fill out the registration form with the names, eIDs, and Wildcat ID #s of all individuals in your group. You will also create a group name at this time.

Students must sign up their group online by Jan 22 using Wildcat ID #.

In the event of a tie, the group which registers first will receive priority in the line.

If you are not able to attend, but would like a friend to use your ticket, you must register with your Wildcat ID #, and your friend will be required to have your student ID card.

You will be notified of lineup and ESPN GameDay entry procedures as details become available in coming weeks. For more information, visit www.kstatesports.com/powercatpregame.

If you have any questions or comments about these procedures, feel free to contact Nate Warren at 785-532-7932, or via email at nwwarren@kstatesports.com.

Go Cats!
Nate Warren

#989360 - 10/23/09 10:19 PM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: georgiahawk]
t_jayhawk Offline
suck it, asswipes

Loc: evansville, indiana
i'm sure KU has all these exceptions for when ksu comes to the phog.

#989361 - 10/23/09 10:22 PM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: t_jayhawk]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Actually, the student lottery is not run by the University...KU does not have to bribe students to go to games...

This is sad...

They don't even capitalize KU...

#989362 - 10/23/09 10:24 PM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: brando]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Somebody needs to email this Warren cat and tell him he's a [censored] idiot.

#989363 - 10/24/09 12:14 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: georgiahawk]
reubend Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: KU
While our student-run camping system is pretty awesome, I kind of like their bonus to the people who have gone to the most basketball games thus far.
Although I have tuesday, wednesday, and thursday night classes this semester and probably next semester, so my whole "make it to all the games" routine isn't going to work quite so well this year. Oh well. I guess that's grad school.

#989364 - 10/24/09 12:16 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: reubend]
Hinrichisgod Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: The Phog
Priorities, man.

#989365 - 10/24/09 01:34 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: Hinrichisgod]
Ryan2845 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Ha wow that's hilarious, basically trying to force people into going to more than just the KU game, kind of sad that they have to stoop to that to fill the seats.

#989366 - 10/24/09 04:12 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: Ryan2845]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
As a recent grad, I can affirm that KU students could barely keep up with those regulations. I have dire concerns about KSU folks.

#989367 - 10/24/09 08:42 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: JFish26]
HunterThompson Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Woody Creek, CO
"Overnight Camping is not permitted at Bramlage Coliseum. Lineup for entry into the arena will begin at 6:00 AM on game days."

Sad.

"Students....I want you to show your enthusiasm.....but only between this time and this time. We can't have too much enthusiasm!"

#989368 - 10/24/09 08:46 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: HunterThompson]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
and the k-state infatuation continues on kansas university's mbb board. it's just amazing.

and why aren't you guys at gameday? isn't it in lawrence today? that was the plan, correct?

#989369 - 10/24/09 08:54 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: tmcats]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Any KU threads on Tiggerbored?

#989370 - 10/24/09 08:56 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: Geezer]
HunterThompson Offline
Baby Jay

Does infatuation mean that we are on your gay board at 9am on a Saturday morning?

#989371 - 10/24/09 08:57 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: HunterThompson]
tmcats Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
i'm not aware of a 'gay' board. obviously, i'm not as tuned into that as you are hunttom.

#989372 - 10/24/09 08:58 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: tmcats]
HunterThompson Offline
Baby Jay

Oh th-top et!

#989373 - 10/24/09 09:02 AM Re: KU rules Bramlage (sp?) rules [Re: tmcats]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

and the k-state infatuation continues on kansas university's mbb board. it's just amazing.

and why aren't you guys at gameday? isn't it in lawrence today? that was the plan, correct?

Any predictions for the KU vs. KSU games this year? lol at ksu fans popping boners over being picked to finish 4th in the Big 12. Frank can only fail this year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview