Page 923 of 924 < 1 2 ... 921 922 923 924 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1966092 - 05/23/14 08:33 PM Re: Bowling *** [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
oreadical Offline
Resident Duck

Loc: TJ's Fanny Pack
I just realized I'm the only b-ball mod left.

#1966093 - 05/23/14 09:22 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
Vega Offline
kusports.net

Who mods Bowling Board, because they are doing a [censored] job?

#1966094 - 05/23/14 09:39 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
oreadical Offline
Resident Duck

Pretty sure they're MIA.

#1966104 - 05/24/14 11:24 AM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
Vega Offline
kusports.net

Well, when I want to spam my Louie Vutton bags, I know where to go.

#1966108 - 05/24/14 01:01 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
I'm gonna f*ckin' kill whoever left the door unlocked.

#1966109 - 05/24/14 01:17 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
oreadical Offline
Resident Duck

I think it was the roofers. One had to come in to pop a squat.

#1966116 - 05/24/14 03:37 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Well, whoever it was took KinKY's key...

#1966203 - 05/28/14 12:17 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

this place is creepy now, like a old dingy insane asylum with trickling water dripping off flickering light bulbs and plaster and lathe falling off the walls.

#1966266 - 05/29/14 02:40 PM Re: Bowling [Re: redrover]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
Yes, it is kinda homey isn't it?

#1967085 - 06/18/14 11:50 AM Re: Bowling [Re: redrover]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: redrover

this place is creepy now, like a old dingy insane asylum with trickling water dripping off flickering light bulbs and plaster and lathe falling off the walls.

Ghost Hunters is a pretty good show!

#1968279 - 07/17/14 09:50 AM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
jklmno978082 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: china
The classification of large heels - Creating Articles or blog posts
On account of the early shoemaking restriction of technologies and supplies, heel can only be made into funnel-shaped. That usually means the heel commence to narrow in the sole, after which increase towards the bottom. Then using the advancement of shoemaking technological innovation,christian louboutin pigalle 120, it slowly appeares a lot more and even more colorful shoe types. Meanwhile, extra and much more females are crazy about sneakers. The large heel sandals that have been reside in vogue peak could be mentioned last stand. In the so negative competitive natural environment, substantial heel sandals effectively creat a legendary road go ahead steadily and absolutely.
The masterly modelling with the addition of the new improved higher heel sandals, they return on the fashionable spirite that was endowed in the beginning. The Italian of high heel footwear is "stiletto", whose original meaning is often a variety of narrow dagger with double edges and also the cross stage take care of. Higher heels is undoubtedly the pronoun of sexy to woman. Sporting a pair of high heels, her entire body straight naturally, which strengthen the feminine speciality from the vision and highlight the ideal line of women. Which makes a lady much more confident. Pick a pair of large heels suit your self,christian louboutin outlet, aside from the shoe physique type and material outdoors,christian louboutin heels, shoes' head and heel modelling also play a significant position in revealing one's character.
The first style of substantial heels is stiletto. Stiletto as soon as ocupied trend T stage quite a few many years as substantial scale advantage. We will picture the extraordinary preference from the style designers. Stiletto is often the kind of substantial heels that make lady entangled. With the more and more exquisite shoemaking technologies, the heels are dasigned to get increased and higher,http://www.obaenjoy.com/, a lot more and even more slender. Whilst at the identical time, the variations are extra and more exquisite. They actually make girl really feel contradiction. Woman enjoy them however detest them. A pair of stiletto heels would be the indispensable punchline within the dinner as well as other pricey occasions. Though,christian louboutin shoes, girls shouldn't have a test in the event the ladies don't have enough self-confidence to handle this sort of sneakers well.
The thick bottom and broad heel footwear are relative stable than stiletto footwear. Though they have significantly less somewhat attractive than stiletto, however they seem more modest and capable. This type of sneakers are rather well known on this season. The extra robust design and style allow you are able to freely entry different occasions. What's extra,christian louboutin sale, they're able to match with a number of cloth. It is the best option for office lady. Cone heel footwear combine stiletto heels and broad heels. They aren't too grave such as the former, nevertheless do not have the feeling of thickness just like the latter. Thus, this type of substantial heels seem much more lively and more customized by contrast.
Blunt head substantial heel can be a kind of exciting higher heels. They may be divided into roundness and square two styles. To select a pair of this kind of shoes, you'd far better pay awareness on the facts. Pointed large heels were well known while in the final century. Until in 2006, they have been welcomed from the vogue T stage being a attractive retro design. They have extraordinary glamour. The thin heels with pointed head match with crocodile because the lining, they may be the most attractive and extravagant mixture.

http://www.bloodbrothersgame.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=94974

http://forum.socialmediaexplode.com/newreply.php?tid=3593

http://opsnit.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=5

http://forum.socialmediaexplode.com/newreply.php?tid=3615

http://www.bloodbrothersgame.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=95050

#1971221 - 09/03/14 11:14 AM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

i dont like a shoe what pinches my toes.

#1972039 - 09/11/14 08:37 AM Re: Bowling [Re: DCHawk1]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Originally Posted By: DCHawk1
Well, whoever it was took KinKY's key...

Anybody gonna open this door? I've been out here forever!

#1972078 - 09/11/14 01:33 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

come in but this couch stays inside, you understand?

#1972643 - 09/15/14 02:06 PM Re: Bowling [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

see, cuz he is from kentucky, and they put their couches on the front porch so all the kids can enjoy the paint chips while watching tv.

get it now???

Page 923 of 924 < 1 2 ... 921 922 923 924 >

Preview