Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#973971 - 10/20/09 10:45 AM friend from estonia
nkrypto Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: wichita
i got friend from estonia that is very good at basketball...he has 10.6 pts and 6 rebounds and practices everyday...and has good grades...how do we get him looked at for us? thats all he lives is basketball every day he is 6'3" with good muscles too....who do i talk to about him

#973972 - 10/20/09 10:47 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
nkrypto Offline
Baby Jay

his calf muscles are monster!! lol

#973973 - 10/20/09 10:48 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
nkrypto Offline
Baby Jay

oh yah...he 16 and is one of the best in his area in estonia...

#973974 - 10/20/09 10:49 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO

#973975 - 10/20/09 11:02 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Quote:

i got friend from estonia that is very good at basketball...he has 10.6 pts and 6 rebounds and practices everyday...and has good grades...how do we get him looked at for us? thats all he lives is basketball every day he is 6'3" with good muscles too....who do i talk to about him

The Shiver

#973976 - 10/20/09 11:03 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: JFish26]
donelurking Offline

Loc: LOST

LOL

#973977 - 10/20/09 11:12 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Send a tape of him playing to get the attention of the coaches. If he's good enough, he'll get the attention.

If not, try 84 miles west or 164 miles east of here.

#973978 - 10/20/09 11:18 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: AdonisJordan]
HunterThompson Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Woody Creek, CO
You actually fell for it. Pffffft...hahahahaha

#973979 - 10/20/09 11:21 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: nkrypto]
kiernan Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: way down in the hole
Quote:

Trademark ambivalence toward the basics of decent writing. Give it up Keegan.

#973980 - 10/20/09 11:23 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: HunterThompson]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Here is his photo picture.

#973981 - 10/20/09 11:23 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: pwhittemore]
Ryan2845 Offline
Max Falkenstien

#973982 - 10/20/09 11:26 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: Ryan2845]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Is he Tiit Sokk's son?

#973983 - 10/20/09 11:30 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: HunterThompson]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

You actually fell for it. Pffffft...hahahahaha

You do know, I was kidding, right?

#973984 - 10/20/09 11:36 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: Ryan2845]
oreadical Offline
Resident Duck

Loc: TJ's Fanny Pack
Hi Coach Bill.
How is your mood?

Your new friend Jaagup.
It is very interesting to me to learn about you completely, but at first I shall tell you about myself.
My real name - Jaagup. I am 16 years old and my birthday at April, 18. I live in Estonia.
Yes, I at once see a question in your eyes: Why such young and nice boy searches for team from other country, other age and why he has no basketball at home?

I was disappointed in the Estonia basketball, because they do not respect the boys, and abuse a lot of alcohol. Therefore I have decided to go by it a way. What I want also what type the team I search?

First I want the serious playing, it will be possible starting but I shall not be against it. I want such team with whom I could win all time. I shall be absolute is open with them and I shall not have any secrets from them. I want that mine the team was honour, decent and had respect for me.

I want that he gave of attention to me maximal. Certainly I shall try to divide all problems and all difficulties with him. I shall be committed him with all heart. Well and certainly I want that he did not abuse alcohol.

I am really very glad that you have written to me and if you consider that we are far apart, we could simply find out each other nd to be the friends. I live in city Yoshkar-Ola. This city is approximately in 900 kilometers from Moscow. Our city rather large here again live about one million inhabitants.
In what country and in what city you live?
What your real or complete name?

It is very interesting to me and I hope that you will answer my question. We have the river and this name Volga. There can be you heard about it. I want also to apologize for my English language, because I do not know it in perfection. I studied English language at school and also in college. I studied in trade college earlier and I have average special education.

I was never recruited also I have no scholarship, though I dream of that to have scholarship. As I absolutely lonely now and I had no any serious playing during last 4 months. You have scholarship and you were sometime recruit Slavic boy?

That concerning that where I took yours email the address, dear I do not want now to answer you this question because it is a secret. Probably then when we become closer I shall speak you concerning it. So you please be patient also learn the truth.

With whom I live?I live with mine the grandmother in our apartment. I have no any brothers or sister. I hope that you have not got tired to read my letter and will answer my questions. I am very strongly intrigued also I shall wait your letter with impatience.

Please answer me as soon as possible. You must to
write me at jaagupballerUSAno1@yahoo.com.

#973985 - 10/20/09 11:36 AM Re: friend from estonia [Re: AdonisJordan]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Quote:

Quote:

Send a tape of him playing to get the attention of the coaches. If he's good enough, he'll get the attention.

If not, try 84 miles west or 164 miles east of here.

Worked for Reesing...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Preview