Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#973002 - 10/20/09 07:21 PM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good Time [Re: 88miracles]
NDballer13 Offline
kusports.net

Loc: North Dakota
Quote:

Yep, the photos are real, but not as clear as I would like, since I took them off the video footage I shot...if I remember correctly, the blonde is the same girl who did the Alma Mater song with Xavier Henry last year too.

Token campus girl to "convince" recruits?

#973003 - 10/20/09 09:00 PM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good Time [Re: holidaysmore]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

when did he pick up the blonde?

That's Ty Reed's sister. Her name escapes me at this point. Not sure what her official title is now days but she started out as a student manager.

Lacie.

#973004 - 10/20/09 10:28 PM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good T [Re: Hawklin]
pnasty Offline
Baby Jay

Lacie Underwear. I remember her well. Caddyshack. Nice.

I recognize Royce and HB, who are the others left to right?

Sounds like Selby really liked the visit. Personally, I think HB is just playin with us.

#973005 - 10/20/09 10:47 PM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good T [Re: pnasty]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

So how long did it take HB to post his Oklahoma vist experiences to the blog? This deliberative period is kind of long, seems to me. Collect your thoughts, sleep on them, post them. Sup widat?-- as you kids used to say 15 years ago.

#973006 - 10/21/09 12:28 AM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good T [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
DantheMan Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Not enough TV sets
Barnes visited OU the weekend of October 3, and posted his blog on October 12, at which time he posted that "we'll talk about Kansas next week".

#973007 - 10/21/09 01:38 AM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good T [Re: DantheMan]
mjlindsm Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Chicago
Quote:

Barnes visited OU the weekend of October 3, and posted his blog on October 12, at which time he posted that "we'll talk about Kansas next week".

Yup.

Barnes is not a member of the media with a deadline to get his blog out there on a deadline. Based on everything I've seen from him and read about him, his priority right now is his school work, then basketball, and he'll get around to the blog when he has time for it.

I don't care where this kid ends up, I'm not going to be able to help rooting for him so long as he isn't playing against Kansas.

#973008 - 10/21/09 06:54 AM Re: 2009 Late Night Pics of Recruits Having Good T [Re: KUgrandma]
jammahawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: In the Corleone compound
Quote:

Really looks like Barnes is having the most fun of all---when did he pick up the blonde? Or is this just a little photoshopping fun going on?

Wonder if she gave the recruits the Robbie Benson recruiting treatment, like on "One on One".

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview