and_one Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Colorado
game over - nice series Philles

#961677 - 10/12/09 11:19 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: and_one]
arvadajayhawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Arvada, CO
While it's not quite like seeing Michael Lee's shot swatted through the SuperDome or Raef's 3-pointer clank off the rim in Birmingham, watching Tulo stumble in the same situation (2 out, bottom 9, Gonzalez and Helton on base, down 1) twice in the same day ranks up there in terms of rip-your-heart out disappointment.

The top of the 9th was brutal.

Oh well, it was cold out there, but there is nothing better than playoff baseball and I plan to be right back out there whenever the Rox return.

#961678 - 10/13/09 06:57 AM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: arvadajayhawk]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Nice season.

arvada - Nothing better than playoff Baseball? I will take playoff Football, the NCAA tournament, the Kentucky Derby, good sex, and maybe even Playoff Hockey over playoff Baseball - and I like playoff Baseball. Sorry your team lost! Go get 'em next year.

#961679 - 10/13/09 05:46 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: larryb]
and_one Offline
Max Falkenstien

still suffering from rockielossitis, but broncoquil is helping....

#961680 - 10/13/09 05:55 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: larryb]
EastCoastJHawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: On the sofa
Quote:

Nice season.

arvada - Nothing better than playoff Baseball? I will take playoff Football, the NCAA tournament, the Kentucky Derby, good sex, and maybe even Playoff Hockey over playoff Baseball - and I like playoff Baseball. Sorry your team lost! Go get 'em next year.

Interesting that you say "maybe even playoff Hockey" when last year in a way to be contrary at that point, you called playoff Hockey the most exciting of all sports playoffs.

#961681 - 10/14/09 07:11 AM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: EastCoastJHawk]
larryb Offline
Gutter

I am a Blackhawks fan. Last season was exciting. When the Blackhawks are not in the playoffs they are less exciting to me. You know, kind of like when the Jayhawks are not in the Final Four, Elite 8, Sweet 16. Or do you not feel that way?

My next question/s to you is how and why would you possibly remember me saying that? Does what I say have that big of an affect on you?

Last year I would take this game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_gvqCcf38 over any Football, Baseball, Basketball, and NCAA game that I watched in terms of excitment. That's me and I don't expect too many people to agree with me.

#961682 - 10/14/09 07:09 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: larryb]
EastCoastJHawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: On the sofa
Quote:

My next question/s to you is how and why would you possibly remember me saying that?

Several reasons how/why I can remember something you don't.

1. I have a great memory.
1a. You don't

2. I didn't kill a bunch of brain cells doing drugs
2a. You did

3. On top of #1, I especially remember stupid-azz comments made by people
3a. You make stupid-azz comments that you probably don't believe in most of the time but say it just to be contrary as you think it's "amusing" and have a hard time keeping track of all the bullshit you spew out.

#961683 - 10/15/09 05:38 AM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: EastCoastJHawk]
larryb Offline
Gutter

1b. You THINK you have a great memory. It's not as great as you think it is and you're not as smart as you think you are.

2b. You have never used any drugs in your life time or you're extra special and you just didn't kill any brain cells when you did?

3b. To you - hockey being the most exciting of all sports playoffs is a "stupid-azz comment". To millions of hockey fans it is not. Having a Todd Reesing avatar is stupid-azz. Why? Because I am the ultimate authority on what avatars are "stupid-azz" and you are the ultimate authority what sports playoffs are exciting. Right?

3c. You accuse me of not remembering what I said. In this case did I ever dispute that I said what you accuse me of having said in the past? Let me help you with that one - no.

#961684 - 10/16/09 05:54 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: larryb]
jamboslice Offline
John Brown

Loc: Overland Park, KS
Took a tour of Coors field today. The tour guide said we couldn't go in the visitors locker room because the Phils spilled so much beer on the floor while they were celebrating that the entire place smelt like pure sh*t. It's been how many days since that series ended and they still haven't cleaned it?

#961685 - 10/18/09 04:44 PM Re: Where are the Rockies Fans? [Re: jamboslice]
and_one Offline
Max Falkenstien

must have been Bud - that stuff is nasty...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Preview