Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#952458 - 09/24/09 10:11 PM So is the fighting over with now?
Forrest Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Okay I'm late on this post I know. Hopefully this will die down fast in the media because like many here have already stated it's embarrassing all of us. I hope the jealousy towards the basketball team is now dealt with by Mangino. Has anyone heard about any repurcussions at practice today? Just curious.

#952459 - 09/24/09 10:13 PM Re: So is the fighting over with now? [Re: Forrest]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Umm...actually the incident sounds like the basketball team instigated it, as they were the ones running at 6AM today.

Man...........(head down, hands over eyes).

RCJHKU!

#952460 - 09/24/09 11:48 PM Re: So is the fighting over with now? [Re: KUHawkhead]
rockymtnjhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Colorado
I don't think it is jealousy of a team as much as it was some skank ho sleeping around and the trash talking that came about as a result of that.

#952461 - 09/25/09 09:23 AM Re: So is the fighting over with now? [Re: Forrest]
misplaced Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Nebraska
Quote:

I hope the jealousy towards the basketball team is now dealt with by Mangino. Has anyone heard about any repurcussions at practice today? Just curious.

go back to the moo board.

#952462 - 09/25/09 12:36 PM Re: So is the fighting over with now? [Re: rockymtnjhawk]
OREAD Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I just knew this fight was over something stupid and it was. I hope both teams forget about it and move on.

Preview