Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#952042 - 09/24/09 04:26 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: pwhittemore]
DTayl913 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Topeka, KS (The Golden City)
This...is...hilarious. And confusing. What sort of a weirdo, allegedly 37-year-old woman would come onto a college sports message board and blatantly broadcast her guy problems in the most juvenile fashion imaginable? There's NO WAY you are as old as you say you are. Plus, when you flat-out say "I'm attractive" via the computer, that's a pretty solid sign that you're not.

And the best part of the whole thing - you claim he EMAILED YOU his illicit email to another girl!!! Bravo! Either your man is somehow even more ignorant than you are, or you just broke out of a looney bin and stumbled across a computer.

Do you not have guy friends, or ANY male acquaintance that you know whatsoever, that you could ask this bizarre question? I'm sorry, but you're either full of sh*t or are incredibly pathetic.

My best guess: The chick he was emailing is much more attractive than you, and he's tired of being around you because you exhibit lunatic behaviors like asking relationship questions to strangers on a college football message board. Does that help?

It doesn't matter though, he's probably already knocked this "mistress" up, so your days are numbered.

#952043 - 09/24/09 04:36 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: DTayl913]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
If this is a chick, don't worry about it. The guy is legit--"my place" is slang for "the place I usually tailgate". Common guy lingo. I'd just let it slide and pressure him to marry you more.

#952044 - 09/24/09 05:31 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: Herfootball25]
madcapper Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: center of nowhere
Quote:

Yep and I am a smart woman that knows better than this. What the hell is my problem?

You're fat, ugly and don't like sex would be my guess but what the hell do i know.

#952045 - 09/24/09 06:20 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: madcapper]
xjhawks Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Allen, tx
At this point...if you want to save the relationship....turn a round and offer up your "tailgate"

then he can call IT "my place"

it all works out if you are willing to put the work in

#952046 - 09/24/09 06:36 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: Herfootball25]
mizzouisbad Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Thanks guys, but I am not a fat, ugly bimbo. I am actually a very attractive, rich independent woman that is being screwed over by a looser. Just wanted some advice.

Well, considering you're reading his email, I think it's harsh for you to call him a loser. Yes, he could be cheating on you. Or he could actually be referring to this tailgating spot as "his place". Or another option could be that he has a very good female friend and keeps it on the down low because he has an obsessive, insecure, snooping gf.

BTW, I often refer to my tailgate place as "my spot".

Edited by mizzouisbad (09/24/09 06:41 PM)

#952047 - 09/24/09 07:01 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: JFish26]
PointPlankn Offline
Prairie Warrior

Fellas, look...I'm the boyfriend.

First of all, let me apologize for Becky - she's a passionate woman, but that's what I love about her and why I asked for her hand in marriage (after I flew to Toledo to ask her father's permission, of course.)

The truth is, I WAS meeting another woman - Becky's sister. You see, I had Marla meet me with their mother's old wedding ring so I could take it to Katzstein's over on 55th to be resized and refurbished prior to our nuptials. It was supposed to be the most romantic day of our lives - now I fear I've ruined everything with my ill-conceived stunt.

Becky won't take my calls despite Marla's explanation and the three dozen roses I sent to her office. In fact, she's irate that I had her late mother's ring altered; she's accusing me of wanting to save a buck or two.

I'm not sure how Becky found her way on to this particular message board since we are from Virginia - go Cavs! Either way, I really apologize for diverting discussion from the JayHawks - good luck this weekend!

#952048 - 09/24/09 07:04 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: PointPlankn]
Fluff Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Nijmegen
Gold.

#952049 - 09/24/09 07:56 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: Fluff]
rockymtnjhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Colorado
He very well may have sent you the email intentionally. He may want you to move on. Just a possibility.

#952050 - 09/24/09 07:57 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: rockymtnjhawk]
PointPlankn Offline
Prairie Warrior

Sounds like a woman speaking from experience.

#952051 - 09/24/09 08:14 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: PointPlankn]
rockymtnjhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Colorado
Nope. I pretty much got married before email really took off.

#952052 - 09/24/09 09:39 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: rockymtnjhawk]
JayhawkJules Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Johnson County!
This thread has made me laugh all day... as for you "Cavaliers" fans, tell the Purple Prince hello from all of us. I really miss that guy... he was way more hip than that guy he replaced that replaced him.

#952053 - 09/24/09 10:07 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: JayhawkJules]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
Sad thing is, he may have been a better coach than Snyder 2.0.

Great thread, socks!

RCJHKU!

#952054 - 09/24/09 10:28 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: KUHawkhead]
Ryan2845 Offline
Max Falkenstien

The football board needs it's own Tuby thread, and this one is off to a good start

#952055 - 09/24/09 11:09 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: Herfootball25]
Bird Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas City, MO
Wow, this thread made my day.

You should dump the guy and hook up with Tyshawn Taylor. Or Anthony Davis. Or both. That would solve EVERYTHING.

#952056 - 09/24/09 11:45 PM Re: I think he lied to me? [Re: Bird]
Merg311 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Hays, KS

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview