Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9063 - 11/29/05 10:46 PM Bob 'I'm lost w/out Bill Snyder' Lutz....
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
of the Itch-it-a freaking Eagle is an A #1 A-hole. Did anyone read that KU slam article he ratted out today about KU volleyball? How come Bob wasn't all up in arms when KU got screwed by the NCAA relative to UT's women's soccer team? Take it like a man Itch-it-a State. Getting screwed by an NCAA selection committee is a nearly universal experience except if you're UT/Notre Dame/USC/UCLA/Syracuse/Georgetown/St Johns/UNC/Doook. Give it up Bob Lutz and quit being a baby.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#9064 - 11/30/05 08:40 AM Re: Bob 'I'm lost w/out Bill Snyder' Lutz.... [Re: John_Brown]
NotAPuke Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Maybe they can erect some 25-3 v 15-14 billboards around Wichita to make themselves feel better.

#9065 - 11/30/05 11:01 PM WSU's anger towards.... [Re: NotAPuke]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
KU continually blows me away. When they made a great move and picked up Turgeon, the talk shows down here burned white hot for months w/ anger for hiring a Jayhawker (even though their best coach was a Jayhawker). There is the never ending subject on forcing KU MBB to play WSU MBB through the Legislature. And as you suggest, the 'Battle for New Orleans' which is hardly remembered in KU circles is a never ending subject for Shockers older than 40. It all gets kinda old.

At the same time, it would be really cool if KU opened the new downtown arena by pounding the crap outta WSU in 2 or 3 years when they get it built. That's gonna make KU a really nice 1st round stop in the NCAA over the next couple of years.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

Preview