Page 7 of 23 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888170 - 06/25/09 12:13 AM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: KMan_24]
Serb Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

My favorite part is when I read the comment on the KSUfans site where they implied that we paid Roy to throw our FF game with UNC. That is lovely isn't it. Like Roy actually had to be paid to bomb a Final Four game.

Not to rain on your parade, but in the whole "what have you done for me lately" mentality in CBB, Roy's title last season kind of weighs heavily on your comment.

Just saying. Now back to watching this train wreck of a thread.

#888171 - 06/25/09 12:54 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: Serb]
KMan_24 Offline

Quote:

Quote:

My favorite part is when I read the comment on the KSUfans site where they implied that we paid Roy to throw our FF game with UNC. That is lovely isn't it. Like Roy actually had to be paid to bomb a Final Four game.

Not to rain on your parade, but in the whole "what have you done for me lately" mentality in CBB, Roy's title last season kind of weighs heavily on your comment.

Not to rain on your parade, SERB, Roy has been to SEVEN Final Fours. And he has won the championship in TWO of them. Like I said, he doesn't need to be paid to BOMB in FFs.
Late Night Special

#888172 - 06/25/09 02:35 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: KMan_24]
Serb Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not to rain on your parade, SERB, Roy has been to SEVEN Final Fours. And he has won the championship in TWO of them. Like I said, he doesn't need to be paid to BOMB in FFs.
Late Night Special

Assuming all four teams in a final four have an equal shot at winning the title, then they should win it 25% of the time. Which means it should take 8 FF's to win 2 Championships. He did it in 7. Not bad. Again, just pointing it out, not trying make it an argument so take it easy.

#888173 - 06/25/09 06:23 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: Serb]
RockChalk_D_Hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas City, KS
At first I was just reminded how boring the summers can really be...

but the post about the "wiretapping" - now that took it to a whole other level

-that was good

#888174 - 06/25/09 07:28 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: killabees]
91hawk Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Quote:

I didn't get a PM. Anyone actually get one? If so let us know.

I got one.

Really, there wasn't any more in it than has been put on the board. The friend used to work in some capacity with the athletic department--but doesn't now, apparently. KU paid Roy to throw the Final Four game.

There still was no explanation of the tresaon or tax evasion thing. Maybe Roy didn't report the throw-the-game money on his taxes? However, if that's the case, that would make Roy guilty of tax evasion--but not KU. Treason still doesn't make any sense. No word on how much we had to pay John Calipari.

#888175 - 06/25/09 08:02 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: 91hawk]
ColdWarKid Offline
Wildcat Killer

MJB: Let me give you, and especially your "friend" and "inside source" some very sound advice: Before you both get yourselves all worked up, look up the name Karen Sypher. Then thank me later.

#888176 - 06/25/09 09:07 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: ColdWarKid]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom
I got a different PM.

It said that Pekka Markenen strapped dynamite to himself and ran into a crowded movie theatre.

He then transferred.

He is currently leading a less-than-successful revolt in Iran.

Oh, and he didn't pay his taxes between 1997-1999 - tax invasion.

#888177 - 06/25/09 09:15 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: chiknbut]
karken1992 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I think all of the men on this board missed the most important point of all of MJB's posts.

"F) For all of you mad at me and calling me a dumb [censored], fine, you are so much more special now because of it. Your [censored] will smell better and your penis will grow ten inches because of it."

MJB IS A DUMB [CENSORED]

There, I will let you know if it works.

#888178 - 06/25/09 09:16 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: karken1992]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom
Quote:

I think all of the men on this board missed the most important point of all of MJB's posts.

"F) For all of you mad at me and calling me a dumb [censored], fine, you are so much more special now because of it. Your [censored] will smell better and your penis will grow ten inches because of it."

MJB IS A DUMB [CENSORED]

There, I will let you know if it works.

Now what am I going to do with an 18-inch penis?

#888179 - 06/25/09 09:18 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: chiknbut]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Honestly, even if I force myself to believe that MJB actually believes what she is saying, it's just ludicrous. Roy didn't lose that game. His fvcktard players did. Roy didn't make the bad passes. Roy didn't challenge Sasha, Shady, and Cole time after time. Roy didn't make our shots rain in from all over the court. Simply put, this just coudn't have happened.

And even if it did, I would be forced to conclude that Lew, who, love him or hate him is one of the shrewdest guys in big time athletics, would be so motherfucking stupid as to do one of the most outrageously scandalous and unbelievably boneheaded moves in the history of sports.

Yeah, I'm not quite ready to make that leap.

#888180 - 06/25/09 09:39 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: JFish26]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
I can't believe MJB keeps coming back for more. Didn't chicagohawk give up by now.

#888181 - 06/25/09 09:41 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
I think my favorite part is the whole "if I told you details, I'd have to kill you" theme. Honestly, if something like this was true, MJB would have already put both herself and this former employee at serious risk.

#888182 - 06/25/09 09:45 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
Venkman Offline
Baby Jay

You say FAIL, I say comedic genius. This guy's pulling all our legs for a good laugh. And he's doing a damn good job.

Nice work MJB

#888183 - 06/25/09 10:39 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: Venkman]
DrPepper Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
I just wanted to get in on this thread in case it becomes tubby-esque.

Venkman, good to see you back.

I can't decide if it is more fun to poke fun at MJB to see him/her meltdown or if it is more fun to play along and suppose that the mafia finally gave Rush the green light during the Final Four.

#888184 - 06/25/09 10:59 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: DrPepper]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
I got a PM that said Jeff Boschee was responsible for David Carradine's strangulation.

Page 7 of 23 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 >

Preview