Rate This Topic
#888200 - 06/25/09 12:29 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: Hawklin]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You say FAIL, I say comedic genius. This guy's pulling all our legs for a good laugh. And he's doing a damn good job.

Nice work MJB

THIS!!!!!

In all honesty, I heard some rumor from my friend, and thought it was kinda ridiculous. All of a sudden, everyone starts throwing spasms like I had said Jesus was gay or something. Grow a pair of balls people and learn how to laugh.

Grow a pair and own up to your own actions. You either posted something stupid thinking you had breaking information. Clearly illustrated by your "legitimate" description... Or you failed at making a funny. Either way its stupid to blame everyone else for your issue.

You ARE stupid for making such a big ass issue out of it and everyone else. You are a child on the internet. You wouldn't say MOST of the [censored] that you said about me on this board to me in the face. if you say you will, meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board. I will be there and will be wearing a K State hat so that I am distinguishable. Anyone and everyone is invited to come and tell me to my face how much of a douchebag, dumb [censored], [censored], retarded bitch that I am. Crowds are welcome.

Stop hiding behind your damn computer screens and act like men instead of children. THAT'S what pissed me off the most. Not your take of it, but how you had to lynch me to make yourself feel superior, you two bit, [censored] clowns that couldn't [censored] their way out of a paper bag.

#888201 - 06/25/09 12:30 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Before I head over to Jeffersons I need to know how much you bench.

#888202 - 06/25/09 12:35 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Hawklin]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
I will not be there tonight, as I am only an internet tough guy. However, let's see some pictures of that sweet K-State hat.

#888203 - 06/25/09 12:35 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JZHawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: The 'Dot
Quote:

You ARE stupid for making such a big ass issue out of it and everyone else. You are a child on the internet. You wouldn't say MOST of the [censored] that you said about me on this board to me in the face. if you say you will, meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board. I will be there and will be wearing a K State hat so that I am distinguishable. Anyone and everyone is invited to come and tell me to my face how much of a douchebag, dumb [censored], [censored], retarded bitch that I am. Crowds are welcome.

Stop hiding behind your damn computer screens and act like men instead of children. THAT'S what pissed me off the most. Not your take of it, but how you had to lynch me to make yourself feel superior, you two bit, [censored] clowns that couldn't [censored] their way out of a paper bag.

LOL...nice meltdown.

#888204 - 06/25/09 12:39 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JZHawk]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Dude, you better watch it. Jeffersons is hard ass territory.

#888205 - 06/25/09 12:41 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JZHawk]
Venkman Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
MJB,

Don't get things twisted...I was being sarcastic. I think you're a f*ckstick like everyone else.

Don't forget your purple muscle tee tonight. Could you also do some wrist curls while you're dining so I can get a better idea of whether I want to approach you or not?

#888206 - 06/25/09 12:43 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

See you down there, douchebag. Can we meet early, say 5pm or so? My wife likes me to be home for dinner.

#888207 - 06/25/09 12:44 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: georgiahawk]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Will you be wearing jean shorts or coveralls? There may be more than one kstate hat in attendance. Please advise. I want to make sure and laugh at the correct douchebag.

#888208 - 06/25/09 12:47 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Hawklin]
ROKCHOK Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
Quote:

Only if there is treasonable doubt.

Now that's just funny.

Seems like MJB is calling people out for not getting "the joke" now. I seem to remember this poster having a hard time with the "sarcasm meter" on another post.
http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?...rue#Post1421040
But, whatever the motive- this thread really makes me laugh.

#888209 - 06/25/09 12:49 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: ROKCHOK]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

I like how he tried spinning it to a joke route, but then goes back to defending it as serious.

#888210 - 06/25/09 12:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Fluff Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Nijmegen
Quote:

meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board.

[censored]' Rad.

#888211 - 06/25/09 12:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Hawklin]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Come to think of it, MJB comes across more as a queef than a d'bag. Sorry for the confusion.

#888212 - 06/25/09 12:52 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: georgiahawk]
mdfraz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
Is wiretapping treason? What the FCUK are you talking about? Do you own a dictionary? Ever read the Constitution? Do you know anything about treason at all?

I'm really not taking this all that seriously b/c it's beyond ridiculous, but I'm incredulous that you would compare wiretapping to treason. I can't think of any real right to privacy from a work phone line that you don't even own. If an employer wants to hear what you say when using their phone, or wants to read your emails when you send them from their computers and/or servers, I'm thinking they can do all of that. And if your "friend" used a work phone or computer to tell his buddies, including you, about this major issue at KUAC, then he is totally screwed.

This is beyond laughable really. Not so much the original claims in the post but the supposed justification of why it's real.

I only go to Jefferon's on Wednesday nights. Wing specials. Yum.

#888213 - 06/25/09 12:53 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Fluff]
Happy Birthday digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: ATX
Quote:

meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board.

#888214 - 06/25/09 01:15 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: digitalkookie]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Laughable claim...check.

Going from a KU fan to wishing ill on the team within a matter of posts...check.

E-thuggery...check.

Go for it JHB! Call people with high post-counts losers. Then, and only then, will the failure of this thread be complete.

Page 9 of 23 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 >

Preview