Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888215 - 06/25/09 01:18 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: jayhawklaw]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Quote:

Laughable claim...check.

Going from a KU fan to wishing ill on the team within a matter of posts...check.

E-thuggery...check.

Go for it JHB! Call people with high post-counts losers. Then, and only then, will the failure of this thread be complete.

People with high post-counts are losers.
There, this thread is now dead.
RIP

#888216 - 06/25/09 01:22 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JFish26]
killabees Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Jayhawk Nation
Quote:

Honestly, even if I force myself to believe that MJB actually believes what she is saying, it's just ludicrous. Roy didn't lose that game. His fvcktard players did. Roy didn't make the bad passes. Roy didn't challenge Sasha, Shady, and Cole time after time. Roy didn't make our shots rain in from all over the court. Simply put, this just coudn't have happened.

And even if it did, I would be forced to conclude that Lew, who, love him or hate him is one of the shrewdest guys in big time athletics, would be so motherfucking stupid as to do one of the most outrageously scandalous and unbelievably boneheaded moves in the history of sports.

Yeah, I'm not quite ready to make that leap.

And then Lew was evidently dumb enough to save the incriminating evidence to a hard drive. Color me dubious as well.

#888217 - 06/25/09 01:23 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: killabees]
RockChalk_D_Hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas City, KS
It's a joke.
It's not a joke.
Hmmmm....

Why so serious?!?

#888218 - 06/25/09 01:24 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: killabees]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

Honestly, even if I force myself to believe that MJB actually believes what she is saying, it's just ludicrous. Roy didn't lose that game. His fvcktard players did. Roy didn't make the bad passes. Roy didn't challenge Sasha, Shady, and Cole time after time. Roy didn't make our shots rain in from all over the court. Simply put, this just coudn't have happened.

And even if it did, I would be forced to conclude that Lew, who, love him or hate him is one of the shrewdest guys in big time athletics, would be so motherfucking stupid as to do one of the most outrageously scandalous and unbelievably boneheaded moves in the history of sports.

Yeah, I'm not quite ready to make that leap.

And then Lew was evidently dumb enough to save the incriminating evidence to a hard drive. Color me dubious as well.

Is MJB a guy or girl? If it is a girl, I will be there tonight. That's right, I beat up girls.

#888219 - 06/25/09 01:31 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: killabees]
keithpreston Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: kansas
Quote:

I didn't get a PM. Anyone actually get one? If so let us know.

I got the PM. Pretty interesting. Looks like like a scam that gave free merchandise like PS3 to athletes... Hackers find evidence KUAD gave free PS3s and more to athletes

#888220 - 06/25/09 01:36 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: keithpreston]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
You asshat.
I haven't been rick rolled in a long time.

#888221 - 06/25/09 01:37 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: mdfraz]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Is wiretapping treason? What the FCUK are you talking about? Do you own a dictionary? Ever read the Constitution? Do you know anything about treason at all?

I'm really not taking this all that seriously b/c it's beyond ridiculous, but I'm incredulous that you would compare wiretapping to treason. I can't think of any real right to privacy from a work phone line that you don't even own. If an employer wants to hear what you say when using their phone, or wants to read your emails when you send them from their computers and/or servers, I'm thinking they can do all of that. And if your "friend" used a work phone or computer to tell his buddies, including you, about this major issue at KUAC, then he is totally screwed.

This is beyond laughable really. Not so much the original claims in the post but the supposed justification of why it's real.

I only go to Jefferon's on Wednesday nights. Wing specials. Yum.

Didn't I ask that as a question in this post? Like, Is wiretapping legal if it is your employer? Meaning, i was wondering, since that was HIS justification. Never said it was. if i did, prove it. And again, you are making assumptions out the ass. the guy you think was "getting" wiretapped was the guy they asked to MONITOR the emails. he's not the guy talking on the phone, he was the guy listening in.

I will be wearing blue jeans, a K State shirt and hat. Be there about 8 pm. Should be there until 10pm. Seriously, come say this [censored] to my face. i pretty much look like that dude in the thuggery pic, without the weird ass hat. so, no one has to be afraid or anything. I WILL be there, i just want to see how many of you who are so willing to call a guy names that would make his mother cry on the internet, willing to do it to his face.

To up the ante and see if you guys are actually men, or to turn your phrase, internet thugs who can call someone an asshat on the net, and not his face, my wife and child will be there. let loose on me. I'm not going to hit you or attack you. In all honesty, I will be sitting in the booth silently thinking, this guy is the most awesome guy alive. My ass has been handed to me. Who's man enough to tell me off tonight?

#888222 - 06/25/09 01:39 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
LOL
Good interwebz buddy.
Great thread.

#888223 - 06/25/09 01:40 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

I'll bet there will be plenty if you don't fight back. Not a good idea.

#888224 - 06/25/09 01:41 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
Quote:

Quote:

Is wiretapping treason? What the FCUK are you talking about? Do you own a dictionary? Ever read the Constitution? Do you know anything about treason at all?

I'm really not taking this all that seriously b/c it's beyond ridiculous, but I'm incredulous that you would compare wiretapping to treason. I can't think of any real right to privacy from a work phone line that you don't even own. If an employer wants to hear what you say when using their phone, or wants to read your emails when you send them from their computers and/or servers, I'm thinking they can do all of that. And if your "friend" used a work phone or computer to tell his buddies, including you, about this major issue at KUAC, then he is totally screwed.

This is beyond laughable really. Not so much the original claims in the post but the supposed justification of why it's real.

Didn't I ask that as a question in this post? Like, Is wiretapping legal if it is your employer? Meaning, i was wondering, since that was HIS justification. Never said it was. if i did, prove it. And again, you are making assumptions out the ass. the guy you think was "getting" wiretapped was the guy they asked to MONITOR the emails. he's not the guy talking on the phone, he was the guy listening in.

I will be wearing blue jeans, a K State shirt and hat. Be there about 8 pm. Should be there until 10pm. Seriously, come say this [censored] to my face. i pretty much look like that dude in the thuggery pic, without the weird ass hat. so, no one has to be afraid or anything. I WILL be there, i just want to see how many of you who are so willing to call a guy names that would make his mother cry on the internet, willing to do it to his face.

To up the ante and see if you guys are actually men, or to turn your phrase, internet thugs who can call someone an asshat on the net, and not his face, my wife and child will be there. let loose on me. I'm not going to hit you or attack you. In all honesty, I will be sitting in the booth silently thinking, this guy is the most awesome guy alive. My ass has been handed to me. Who's man enough to tell me off tonight?

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a KSU fan. Are you going out and buying all this state gear just so we can recognize you.

#888225 - 06/25/09 01:42 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a KSU fan. Are you going out and buying all this state gear just so we can recognize you.

.....pretty much....

#888226 - 06/25/09 01:42 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Geezer]
keithpreston Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: kansas
Quote:

You asshat.

This thread is so dumb, I thought spicing it up would help....

#888227 - 06/25/09 01:43 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Just don't invade Jefferson's taxes. They don't like that.

#888228 - 06/25/09 01:46 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JFish26]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

i haven't paid taxes in years! Why should Jefferson's be any different? Plus, I'm gonna run up my bill real high and dine/dash. Leave some of you to pay it

#888229 - 06/25/09 01:46 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JFish26]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
Quote:

I've often wondered if their taxes have been invaded by all those unreported dollar bills hanging from the walls.

Page 10 of 23 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 >

Preview