Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888155 - 06/24/09 08:25 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: georgiahawk]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Most of the good Jayhawks I know/understand on this board are more than happy to post PM's from douchebag's like you and Spacey.

Carry on.

And what have I done to be a douchebag exactly?

#888156 - 06/24/09 08:27 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Douchebags don't do they just are.
And you just are.
Simple enough?

#888157 - 06/24/09 08:32 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
bighawk84 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: USA
Quote:

Quote:

Most of the good Jayhawks I know/understand on this board are more than happy to post PM's from douchebag's like you and Spacey.

Carry on.

You just may be a Khu nut

#888158 - 06/24/09 08:35 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: bighawk84]
Serb Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

This is fun. Wish I had received a PM, would make this much more interesting.

#888159 - 06/24/09 08:46 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Serb]
ColdWarKid Offline
Wildcat Killer

Holy f*cking wow. I haven't been on here in two weeks and this is what I come back to? I have proclaimed monumental levels of fail from people before, but MJB has just surpassed all of them put together.

There are two, and only two scenarios here:

1. You're "friend" is pulling your leg and laughing at you as hard as we all are, or

2. You're a liar.

Take your pick, f*ckstick.

#888160 - 06/24/09 09:06 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: ColdWarKid]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Holy f*cking wow. I haven't been on here in two weeks and this is what I come back to? I have proclaimed monumental levels of fail from people before, but MJB has just surpassed all of them put together.

1. You're "friend" is pulling your leg and laughing at you as hard as we all are, or

2. You're a liar.

I take the option 3, that I WASN'T the only person that he has told this, just the only one to actually put it out there. Jesus [censored] Christ, you people are [censored] retarded. I NEVER said it was 100% true, All I said was that i was just told by someone (an employee of the KUAD) that it was legit info. So, he is the one going around and telling others as well. [censored] this, I never attacked any of you and never thought that any of you would actually believe me. Claim that i am not a KU fan all you, because I remember where I was during last year's dance. [censored] this all, you won't have to hear another thing from me ever again. But when our audit comes out and some things are "fishy" on there, I will laugh and laugh and laugh and remember I am a big douchebag.

You guys are all worse than MU and KSU fans COMBINED!

#888161 - 06/24/09 09:24 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Serb Offline

You just said you 'didn't say it was %100 percent true' and then you get upset when we all doubt you. Are you really suprised?

#888162 - 06/24/09 09:25 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Serb]
kiernan Offline

Loc: way down in the hole
The fact that your reaction to your friend's prediction of miserable times for our athletic programs coming true casts serious doubt on your status as a KU fan.

But do go away. Journey to the Temple of Less-Than-Righteous Indignation and take your rightful place next to chicagohawk.

Edited by kiernan (06/24/09 09:30 PM)

#888163 - 06/24/09 09:34 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
hawkfan86 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:

Quote:

2. You're a liar.

I take the option 3, that I WASN'T the only person that he has told this, just the only one to actually put it out there. Jesus [censored] Christ, you people are [censored] retarded. I NEVER said it was 100% true, All I said was that i was just told by someone (an employee of the KUAD) that it was legit info. So, he is the one going around and telling others as well. [censored] this, I never attacked any of you and never thought that any of you would actually believe me. Claim that i am not a KU fan all you, because I remember where I was during last year's dance. [censored] this all, you won't have to hear another thing from me ever again. But when our audit comes out and some things are "fishy" on there, I will laugh and laugh and laugh and remember I am a big douchebag.

ROTFL! That was a great meltdown. Thanks for the laugh!

#888164 - 06/24/09 10:13 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
ku_painter Offline
Pixel Gangster

Loc: Rockin a dial-up connection

#888165 - 06/24/09 10:18 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Quote:

Quote:

2. You're a liar.

If your friend from KUAD is running around telling everyone, he will soon be your friend in the unemployment line.

And he can thank you for the assist.

What a pal.

#888166 - 06/24/09 10:57 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: DCHawk1]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
All I can say is wow. This is just about as far-fetched as it gets. He keeps on with the treason thing. Wow.

Then, he posts about how his buddy has a hard drive full of stuff that the KUAD doesn't want anybody to find...and numbnuts broadcasts it to the world.

I don't know. This is starting to seem like it just might not be all the way 100% true.

#888167 - 06/24/09 11:09 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Merg311 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Hays, KS
Quote:

You should have been here in April. I'd consider you a lock to make the Douche Elite Eight.

#888168 - 06/24/09 11:53 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Merg311]
KMan_24 Offline

My favorite part is when I read the comment on the KSUfans site where they implied that we paid Roy to throw our FF game with UNC. That is lovely isn't it. Like Roy actually had to be paid to bomb a Final Four game.

#888169 - 06/25/09 12:08 AM Re: The Titanic [Re: KMan_24]
mdfraz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
MJB, have you stopped to think (probably not a good idea for you) that your friend, in telling you and several other people from what you have said, isn't really keeping this a secret like you claim he is supposed to? You posting this on the internet, especially with details about how your friend has access to a hard drive with a bunch of really bad info on it, will make it very simple to figure out who this leak is. If the info he has is SO SENSITIVE that KUAD will do whatever it takes to keep it from getting out, do you think your friend would be so loose-lipped? Especially since you have helped publicize the information?

a) You don't really have this "friend" as a source, b) you do have this friend and he is full of sh*t and you fell for it, c) you and your friend are absolutely retarded (probably true enough right there) and he will get fired/sued for sharing allegedly sensitive info, or d) you made this whole thing up. I'm not sure what to believe.........it could be a combination, but it's probably the biggest fail I've ever read. Ever. By far.

Page 6 of 23 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 >

Preview