Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888095 - 06/24/09 03:43 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
EastCoastJHawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: On the sofa
Quote:

Take it for what you like. I trust this dude who said it. Hopefully, nothing will happen, because he isn't going to come forward with it to anyone. He also threw out the word treason a couple times as well.

Tax EVASION. Sorry, my bad.

So, you know how?

And treason? WTF? LOL. You need to stop dude.

#888096 - 06/24/09 03:44 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Take it for what you like. I trust this dude who said it. Hopefully, nothing will happen, because he isn't going to come forward with it to anyone. He also threw out the word treason a couple times as well.

Treason?!?! So we might get the Death Penalty and the Death Penalty?????????

#888097 - 06/24/09 03:46 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: EastCoastJHawk]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

So, you know how?

because JHB's friend knows that JHB isn't the kind of guy that would go and disseminate this information prematurely. Duh!

#888098 - 06/24/09 03:47 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
91hawk Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Denver, Colorado
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Holy Crap! Lew is way more powerful than any of us thought. All of you in the Lawrence area should watch out for Predator Drones that are preparing to pump the Fieldhouse full of hot lead.

What do you make in a year? Because I'm pretty sure I'll be willing to bet you a year's salary that KU is not found guilty of treason (or tax invasion).

#888099 - 06/24/09 03:47 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: 91hawk]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

I have come across information from a legitimate source that says SEVERE sanctions are coming to us from the NCAA. I asked the guy if it had anything to do with tax invasion and whatnot, and he said, KU would be LUCKY if they got off on that alone. I promised not to go into many details, because of confidentiality, but pretty much there is a good chance we are going to have to give up the NC and UNC might be in trouble too...

We are going to sink like the Titanic

Well, as long as we're sharing, I have heard from a VERY reliable source that you are dying. It seems your last physical showed an abnormal poop schmear. I'm totally sworn to secrecy and all, but you should prepare yourself for a very long and painful death. Your doctor didn't want to tell you because he was afraid it would spoil the surprise. He told me, though, since I am so kewl.

Haha, you're so funny! In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know. I'm not trying to hate on KU athletics or KU at all. I'm not trying to start bs, I am just trying to let people know some information I have heard. If i could give you the source and what he HAS on it, it could get him in a lot of trouble as well. Like I said, you can believe it or you can just say its all bs. In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude. I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

#888100 - 06/24/09 03:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
EastCoastJHawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: On the sofa
Quote:

I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

Yet, from this you know that there will be a tax invasion...evasion, treason, NCAA SEVERE sanctions, the death penalty, THE death penalty, cats and dogs living together, etc.

#888101 - 06/24/09 03:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
91hawk Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have come across information from a legitimate source that says SEVERE sanctions are coming to us from the NCAA. I asked the guy if it had anything to do with tax invasion and whatnot, and he said, KU would be LUCKY if they got off on that alone. I promised not to go into many details, because of confidentiality, but pretty much there is a good chance we are going to have to give up the NC and UNC might be in trouble too...

We are going to sink like the Titanic

Well, as long as we're sharing, I have heard from a VERY reliable source that you are dying. It seems your last physical showed an abnormal poop schmear. I'm totally sworn to secrecy and all, but you should prepare yourself for a very long and painful death. Your doctor didn't want to tell you because he was afraid it would spoil the surprise. He told me, though, since I am so kewl.

Haha, you're so funny! In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know. I'm not trying to hate on KU athletics or KU at all. I'm not trying to start bs, I am just trying to let people know some information I have heard. If i could give you the source and what he HAS on it, it could get him in a lot of trouble as well. Like I said, you can believe it or you can just say its all bs. In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude. I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

No, no. I'm really serious. Your poop schmear was really bad.

I'll have to defer to Hawklaw and JFish, but I'm pretty sure that neither the NCAA nor the Board of Regents would be able to go after us for treason. I think the jurisdictions are defined in such a way that they can't do that.

#888102 - 06/24/09 03:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Then your entire premise is flawed, as KSU won't face any NCAA trouble related to the fuzzy accounting. Unless there are violations of NCAA rules, none of it really matters.

#888103 - 06/24/09 03:50 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
mdfraz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
Are you sure you don't mean to post this on the KSUck boards???

Where was that "dumbest post ever" thread again........

#888104 - 06/24/09 03:51 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

So, your friend is one of the people doing the audit? And, he just decided to share this information with you? What a burden it must have been to have all this insider information that could get your friend fired if anyone found out he passed it along.

It's a good thing you lightened the load on your shoulders by posting it on the internet. Hopefully, it doesn't come back on him that you gave out this super-secret info.

#888105 - 06/24/09 03:55 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: jayhawklaw]
kugrad05 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Johnson County, KS
"In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude."

I don't have to wait a couple of months... I say you are a dumb f*ck

#888106 - 06/24/09 03:56 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
91hawk Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:

In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know.

OK. OK. How's this? You're saying this will come out in a couple of months. I'll bet you $5,000.00 that, at 5:00 pm (Central time) on Friday, September 4, 2009, (AD) neither the University of Kansas--nor any of it's agents--will have been found guilty of treason or tax evasion by the NCAA.

You wanna dance?

Edited by 91hawk (06/24/09 04:00 PM)

#888107 - 06/24/09 03:56 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: 91hawk]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
This thread has tuby written all over it.

#888108 - 06/24/09 03:59 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: kugrad05]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

That's really interesting. A thread on KSUFans called "I think they're buying it!"

What's really interesting is that it links to this thread. Hmmmm...

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41668.0

#888109 - 06/24/09 03:59 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
91hawk Offline
Pure Jayhawk

I know! I miss the Tubby thread and am kind of hoping this one takes off for a while.

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >

Preview