Page 12 of 23 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888245 - 06/25/09 02:20 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Either we all owe theno1kufan an apology, or jared's sock drawer is expanding.

#888246 - 06/25/09 02:21 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
This is truly moving into epic territory.

#888247 - 06/25/09 02:23 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41668.0

Just walk up to Nurple and call him an asshat tonight and END IT!

#888248 - 06/25/09 02:24 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

Bitch, if you are going to bring it, just bring it. Let what happens happen. I have no problem with those guys at the bar. They didn't call me an asshat on the net. You have. So, with no intent to harm you at all, come and say it to me. Be a man, becausee I've been told you ain't much of one....small penises are bad, or so your ex says.

That is completely unfair. I would never use asshat to describe you. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was only trying to have fun on your "fun" thread. I would never insult you on the internet and never to your face using such language. If anything I would call you a complete dumbf^ck or nancy boy pussy. I would beat you down with peace love and chicken wings.

#888249 - 06/25/09 02:25 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Hawklin]
KU76erfan Offline
Better than Liberace

Loc: Cygnus X-1

#888250 - 06/25/09 02:29 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: Hawklin]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Post deleted by Hawklin

pussy.

#888251 - 06/25/09 02:30 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: georgiahawk]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Probably got a come-to-Jesus from JK.

#888252 - 06/25/09 02:30 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: KU76erfan]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US

#888253 - 06/25/09 02:30 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: JFish26]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

I missed it. What kind of smack did Hawklin throw his way?

#888254 - 06/25/09 02:31 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JFish26]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

It follows the whole, internet thug thing. A person is willing to call someone out on the internet because they have the safety of their monitor to do so. They never have to see this person, they never have to actually converse with this person, it is completely safe. But would you do so in a real world situation? If there wasn't that safety net, could you seriously walk up to a random person and tell them to go [censored] themselves or eat a cock? Why shouldn't you be able to do so? Who CARES if my wife and kid is there? If I'm a douche and you (not specifically you, a more open to anyone you) are willing to call me one on the internet, why shouldn't you in real life?

Now, now, now...let's not forget why all this started. You purported to have secret info you weren't willing to share (oops) about fairly serious federal crimes, including "attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which one owes allegiance, either by making war against the state or by materially supporting its enemies."

You have absolutely no wiggle room to complain about anyone else's internet tough guy motif. I'd love to see you walk into Lew's office and accuse him of plotting to overthrow the government of the United States. This would amuse me.

And that warrants unruly disrespect and abuse? Words on the internet hurt as much as if you say to someone's face, but you are less willing to do so to someone's face. Yeah, i shouldn't have came up here acting like i had the biggest info in the world and treason was wrongly used because i didn't have enough knowledge about what he was talking about. Guy was pissed about getting fired. guy was trying to spill the emails he was able to read from the employees in the KUAD. Instead of a my bad, you know what, I REALLY was retarded and shouldn't have ran my mouth before I actually knew of anything, it has turned to this. I was REALLY retarded and shouldn't have ran my mouth before I had enough info. Should have asked more questions instead of telling anyone what I heard from, although a decent source, not a 100% legit source or someone that wasn't working for their own benefit by spreading slander.

#888255 - 06/25/09 02:31 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: georgiahawk]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Post deleted by Hawklin

pussy.

Some reason it only allowed part of the sentence. No reason to worry. Im not afraid of this turkey. Im going to show him.

#888256 - 06/25/09 02:32 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JHAWKinKY]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Quote:

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41668.0

Just walk up to Nurple and call him an asshat tonight and END IT!

Yes, I just quoted myself.

Edited by JHAWKinKY (06/25/09 02:33 PM)

#888257 - 06/25/09 02:32 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Queefster, you're pathetic. Go home.

#888258 - 06/25/09 02:33 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
mdfraz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
Dude, how the hell does TREASON even come into your mind though? Treason. That's what I can't get past. This is, of course, assuming that you aren't just a KSUck troll named nurple who failed even on their board.

#888259 - 06/25/09 02:33 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: Hawklin]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

Bitch, if you are going to bring it, just bring it. Let what happens happen. I have no problem with those guys at the bar. They didn't call me an asshat on the net. You have. So, with no intent to harm you at all, come and say it to me. Be a man, becausee I've been told you ain't much of one....small penises are bad, or so your ex says.

That is completely unfair. I would never use asshat to describe you. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was only trying to have fun on your "fun" thread. I would never insult you on the internet and never to your face using such language. If anything I would call you a complete dumbf^ck or nancy boy pussy. I would beat you down with peace love and chicken wings.

And you know where to find me tonight. So, stop being a pussy yourself and actually meet up with me. Back up those checks your mouth is writing.

Page 12 of 23 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 >

Preview