Page 11 of 23 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#888230 - 06/25/09 01:48 PM Re: The Titanic *** [Re: jdoneg]
RockChalk_D_Hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas City, KS
Quote:

I will be wearing blue jeans, a K State shirt and hat. Be there about 8 pm. Should be there until 10pm. Seriously, come say this [censored] to my face. i pretty much look like that dude in the thuggery pic, without the weird ass hat. so, no one has to be afraid or anything. I WILL be there, i just want to see how many of you who are so willing to call a guy names that would make his mother cry on the internet, willing to do it to his face.

Quote:

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a KSU fan. Are you going out and buying all this state gear just so we can recognize you.

Either this guy really is a KSU fan... or EMAW is a legitimate plague.

Quick -where do I get vaccinated??

#888231 - 06/25/09 01:48 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: jdoneg]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, KS
First person who actually does it tonight in front of my wife and kid (scar her for life and it will be so much better) I will buy you as many drinks as you want.

#888232 - 06/25/09 01:48 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: keithpreston]
ROKCHOK Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
Rickrolling is a treasonable offense resulting in syn-tax invasion.

#888233 - 06/25/09 01:54 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
RockChalk_D_Hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas City, KS
Quote:

First person who actually does it tonight in front of my wife and kid (scar her for life and it will be so much better) I will buy you as many drinks as you want.

Seriously... man, i havent attacked you/called you out/slammed you or anything like that - but your bringing your wife and kid into this?

#888234 - 06/25/09 02:03 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: RockChalk_D_Hawk]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Did we have to give back the National Championship after Papa Kenos tax invasion?

Inviting an alleged wife to the big fight is an awesome idea.

#888235 - 06/25/09 02:07 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Quote:

How much does your wife bench?

#888236 - 06/25/09 02:09 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JHAWKinKY]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
Seriously there can't be any wife. This kid is like 12 years old. Who doesn't know what treason is?

#888237 - 06/25/09 02:10 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: JHAWKinKY]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

How much does your wife bench?

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1440230&an=0&page=2#1440230

#888238 - 06/25/09 02:12 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: RockChalk_D_Hawk]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Quote:

Seriously... man, i havent attacked you/called you out/slammed you or anything like that - but your bringing your wife and kid into this?

It follows the whole, internet thug thing. A person is willing to call someone out on the internet because they have the safety of their monitor to do so. They never have to see this person, they never have to actually converse with this person, it is completely safe. But would you do so in a real world situation? If there wasn't that safety net, could you seriously walk up to a random person and tell them to go [censored] themselves or eat a cock? Why shouldn't you be able to do so? Who CARES if my wife and kid is there? If I'm a douche and you (not specifically you, a more open to anyone you) are willing to call me one on the internet, why shouldn't you in real life?

#888239 - 06/25/09 02:15 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

#888240 - 06/25/09 02:15 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
jdoneg Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Somewhere in the US
Quote:

It follows the whole, internet thug thing. A person is willing to call someone out on the internet because they have the safety of their monitor to do so. They never have to see this person, they never have to actually converse with this person, it is completely safe. But would you do so in a real world situation? If there wasn't that safety net, could you seriously walk up to a random person and tell them to go [censored] themselves or eat a cock? Why shouldn't you be able to do so? Who CARES if my wife and kid is there? If I'm a douche and you (not specifically you, a more open to anyone you) are willing to call me one on the internet, why shouldn't you in real life?

Well all we know for certain is that you are an online douche. IRL you may be okay, so why would people need to call you out in public. Don't forget you are hiding behind your monitor also.

#888241 - 06/25/09 02:16 PM Re: The Titanic *DELETED* [Re: RockChalk_D_Hawk]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Post deleted by MyJayhawkBaby

#888242 - 06/25/09 02:18 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Got any pic's of your wife you can post?

#888243 - 06/25/09 02:19 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: MyJayhawkBaby]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Quote:

Now, now, now...let's not forget why all this started. You purported to have secret info you weren't willing to share (oops) about fairly serious federal crimes, including "attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which one owes allegiance, either by making war against the state or by materially supporting its enemies."

You have absolutely no wiggle room to complain about anyone else's internet tough guy motif. I'd love to see you walk into Lew's office and accuse him of plotting to overthrow the government of the United States. This would amuse me.

#888244 - 06/25/09 02:19 PM Re: The Titanic [Re: Hawklin]
MyJayhawkBaby Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

Bitch, if you are going to bring it, just bring it. Let what happens happen. I have no problem with those guys at the bar. They didn't call me an asshat on the net. You have. So, with no intent to harm you at all, come and say it to me. Be a man, becausee I've been told you ain't much of one....small penises are bad, or so your ex says.

Page 11 of 23 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 >

Preview