Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#833856 - 04/21/09 05:43 PM Re: April Doucheness *** [Re: pwhittemore]
gquinn225 Offline
Prolly Thinks U Dumb

Loc: Mile High City
Quote:

http://asluv.com/2007/09/26/liquid-very-liquid-navigation-as3-experiment/

yeah man, I googled it as soon as I posted...I knew it wasn't really "ass-love".

#833857 - 04/21/09 05:44 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: pwhittemore]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Sorry guys. I forgot to close that poll....I forgot to click that box where it says have an end time (i think if you change the time, it should recognize you are changing it and you shouldn't have to click that box but meh). But the polls closed at 4:30 today. I don't know what to say except check out the screenshot....I think it's fair...but ultimately, it's JLaw's call. Let the madness commence.

#833858 - 04/21/09 05:46 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: pwhittemore]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Photoshop is a wonderful thing.

#833859 - 04/21/09 05:47 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: pwhittemore]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Close it and move on, pwhitt.

#833860 - 04/21/09 05:49 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: jayhawklaw]
gquinn225 Offline
Prolly Thinks U Dumb

This was well-played. Pwhitt, you are a genius.

#833861 - 04/21/09 05:49 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: jayhawklaw]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

I didn't photoshop it. And it reads 5:30 because I live on the east coast. In my douche draft (if you look at the beginning of this thread) I had LarryB in the final so it's not that I don't think he's a major douche...his reaction to his loss is priceless.

#833862 - 04/21/09 05:49 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: pwhittemore]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
I could be cool about this or I could be a douche. The cool me says......."and there you have it". The douche me says "you were an idiot (you admitted as such) and did not declare a closing time on the poll and people still voted". Was it a case of you conveniently closing the poll when B_of_H was leading or did you intend to close the poll at 4:30 today? I had no clue the poll closed at 4:30 today and apparently neither did other people. If the polls closed early in Florida - Bush would have been re-elected. Consider B_of_H - Geroge W. Bush. [censored] him and I hope he goes down in history as being the biggest douche (President of KUSports.com) of all time.

#833863 - 04/21/09 05:53 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: jayhawklaw]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A dark cloud has decended upon the Douchebag contest.

#833864 - 04/21/09 05:55 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: pwhittemore]
gquinn225 Offline
Prolly Thinks U Dumb

Quote:

I didn't photoshop it. And it reads 5:30 because I live on the east coast. In my douche draft (if you look at the beginning of this thread) I had LarryB in the final so it's not that I don't think he's a major douche...his reaction to his loss is priceless.

Where would this stand? And gotta love the royals being involved in two.

#833865 - 04/21/09 06:13 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: gquinn225]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Look - Here is my bottom line. I like pwhittemore and think he is a champ for taking the time and effort to do this. I wish he was a douche so I could go apeshit and really cause a stink but I believe he made an honest mistake. Is it fair? Life isn't fair and to be honest I am going to go home tonight and probably cry myself to sleep that the only thing in my life that I really wanted to win - I lost. I have told everyone that it sucks to be me and here is further proof.

I do hope that when the Final Four is over and the first KUSports.com douche champ is crowned - if B_of_H wins he allows me to share in his glory. I don't think he deserves an asterix if he wins but it would be nice if he recognized that I am really the biggest douche on here and lost in a hotly contested battle.

#833866 - 04/21/09 06:18 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: larryb]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

No comment.

#833867 - 04/21/09 06:20 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: larryb]
WaHawk04 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

Look - Here is my bottom line. I like pwhittemore and think he is a champ for taking the time and effort to do this. I wish he was a douche so I could go apeshit and really cause a stink but I believe he made an honest mistake. Is it fair? Life isn't fair and to be honest I am going to go home tonight and probably cry myself to sleep that the only thing in my life that I really wanted to win - I lost. I have told everyone that it sucks to be me and here is further proof.

I do hope that when the Final Four is over and the first KUSports.com douche champ is crowned - if B_of_H wins he allows me to share in his glory. I don't think he deserves an asterix if he wins but it would be nice if he recognized that I am really the biggest douche on here and lost in a hotly contested battle.

Quit whining you [censored] douche. What do you expect? You ran into a perfect storm in B_of_H. His doucheness is beyond compare. I knew I was done when I ran into him in the 2nd round. I think you had a little too much confidence going into this matchup gutter, sorry for your loss, but B_of_H is 5 times the douche you are.

Keep trying, there is always next season.

I told you the FF would be epic. 4 BCG members battling it out.

<insert anti-Wahawk comment here>

#833868 - 04/21/09 06:23 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: WaHawk04]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

On the outside lookin in Wa?

#833869 - 04/21/09 06:29 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: Geezer]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

I went back to vote and I can't do it.
Sensei and Hunter?
Both on my team. Can't do it.
B_of_H and hasbeen?
Can't pick that one either.

#833870 - 04/21/09 06:44 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: Geezer]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Well you can't vote if you already voted once. Here is what I did in all honesty. I set the polls to close at 4:30 PM today. I figured that would be central time so I checked at 5:30 to determine the winners. I didn't know if the polls were closed or not...or if that poll closing function even works. I don't know if you can still vote in them..haven't checked. But since the vote was close and I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not, I took a screen capture of both the 77 and Hunter contest (since it was 1 vote close as well) and the LarryB and B of H contest. I may have actually entered the right data and the poll closing time is screwy.

The next polls are closing at 4:30 PM Friday. I checked the box for certain this time. I'm sorry Gutter. Maybe you should post more puking photos. I feel like Bud Selig.

Page 33 of 46 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 >

Preview