Page 21 of 46 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#833676 - 04/14/09 03:09 PM Re: April Doucheness *** [Re: pwhittemore]
WaHawk04 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

Are all of the ButterCream Gang still in the tourney? How do you become a member?

No, they are not all still in the tourney....although with all the socks they create is can be difficult to track. I don't have an official roster.

Two easy ways to gain membership.
1) Blatantly attack any and all posters with less than 1000 posts regardless of whether or not you agree with them. You need to scare off as many noobs as possible so that the BCG can continue their stronghold.
2) Always, ALWAYS, flip flop your opinion or stance to that of your fellow BCG members in order to 'protect' them on an internet message board. Even if you made a completely contradictory post a half of a page up.

There are other criteria, but those are the two easiest to pull off. One more quick one, but this is more the B_of_H move than a set criteria for th BCG. Anytime you are proven wrong, please post a picture of a fish and claim you were only kidding and that is was only social satire.

#833677 - 04/14/09 03:11 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: WaHawk04]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Wow, WaHawk is like McCarthy--he has names but he's not naming them.

#833678 - 04/14/09 03:13 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: WaHawk04]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Those your real teeth?
you are not pointing out [censored] - you are whining, and it takes up 1/3 of the content in this thread. You're a Douche, we get it.

You are fast approaching my ***You are ignoring this user*** level, which I had to employ only once. JesusWasBlack

#833679 - 04/14/09 03:17 PM Re: April Doucheness [Re: Jhwk]
WaHawk04 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

you are not pointing out [censored] - you are whining, and it takes up 1/3 of the content in this thread. You're a Douche, we get it.

You are fast approaching my ***You are ignoring this user*** level, which I had to employ only once. JesusWasBlack

Let's just save us both some trouble and put me on ignore. I'm fine with it. I had you on ignore for a long time so I'm not going to get my feeling hurt.

I still don't understand what exactly I'm whining about and since you have no desire to answer me directly or post a link supplying some evidence, I'll take it that you don't know what you are talking about either.

Please push the ignore button.

#833680 - 04/14/09 03:30 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: WaHawk04]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Quote:

Quote:

Let's just save us both some trouble and put me on ignore. I'm fine with it. I had you on ignore for a long time so I'm not going to get my feeling hurt.

I still don't understand what exactly I'm whining about and since you have no desire to answer me directly or post a link supplying some evidence, I'll take it that you don't know what you are talking about either.

Please push the ignore button.

Examples of WaaaaaaaaaaH Whining: since apparently you are immune to your own incessant sound, from the pages of this thread:

Tournament is a scam.

Oh and don't get your hopes up about that1, the BCG will show up in full force to ensure I move on. I'm that important.

Briscoefor6 isn't a douche; he's just a [censored] loser. I think he should be disqualified from the competition.

Think of me what you want, but if it were not for the Butter Cream Gang, B_of_H would be a near unanimous pick. His doucheness is unapproachable. If you include only the actual KU fans around here, B_of_H may very well be the King Douche. Needless to say, I was very disappointed to see a second round matchup with him. I knew I was done.

Portnoy should have been disqualified anyways.
A) Because there is a difference between being an antagonist and a douche.
B) Because isn't he also Tuff Tiger? If we are counting original screen names plus socks then this whole tournament should have been Law, B_of_H and Sensei.
C) I think from the beginning we should have disqualified all KSU and MU flamers and made this a legitimate tournament of douches. Because, let's be honest, the biggest douche on this board has always been tmcats.

Is this supposed to make you clever? Or are you just trying to rack up some point? You missed on both.

IIRC, I thought the mods basically said they were all from the same IP address.

No, they are not all still in the tourney....although with all the socks they create is can be difficult to track. I don't have an official roster.

Two easy ways to gain membership.
1) Blatantly attack any and all posters with less than 1000 posts regardless of whether or not you agree with them. You need to scare off as many noobs as possible so that the BCG can continue their stronghold.
2) Always, ALWAYS, flip flop your opinion or stance to that of your fellow BCG members in order to 'protect' them on an internet message board. Even if you made a completely contradictory post a half of a page up. There are other criteria, but those are the two easiest to pull off. One more quick one, but this is more the B_of_H move than a set criteria for th BCG. Anytime you are proven wrong, please post a picture of a fish and claim you were only kidding and that is was only social satire.

That's enough for now. I'll keep you around, I enjoy some of your witty comments, but today they just seem to be getting on my nerves.

#833681 - 04/14/09 03:37 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: Jhwk]
WaHawk04 Offline
Phog Fanatic

I know what I posted, I don't see how you consider it whining. But, that was one of my points, the BCG turns everything into whatever they want it to be, regardless of facts or common sense.

#833682 - 04/14/09 03:56 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: WaHawk04]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Knock knock.
Who's there?
The BCG.
The BCG wh--
VE VILL ASK ZE QUESTIONS!

#833683 - 04/14/09 04:13 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: pwhittemore]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby

#833684 - 04/14/09 05:00 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: jayhawklaw]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

is it anything like the vast right-wing conspiracy?

#833685 - 04/14/09 05:09 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: Jhwk]
LouisesWest Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: 1307 W 7th St
How could you have JesusWasBlack on ignore? He was awesome!

#833686 - 04/14/09 05:17 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: LouisesWest]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
JWB may have been THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

#833687 - 04/14/09 05:34 PM Re: WaaaaaaaaaaH [Re: Geezer]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Quote:

JWB may have been THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Key word being HAD JWB on ignore.

lasted about 3 days. I enjoy the content more than I get frustrated with the douchyness

#833688 - 04/14/09 05:43 PM Re: Question... [Re: Jhwk]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Wah - Is the Butter Hill Gang anything like the good 'ole boys network?

#833689 - 04/14/09 06:31 PM Re: Question... [Re: Jhwk]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
OK. There were no ties which is good. Writing up the next round. One moment please.

#833690 - 04/14/09 06:37 PM Re: Question... [Re: pwhittemore]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Minhin's vote was crucial in a couple instances.

Page 21 of 46 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 >

Preview