Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#826548 - 04/02/09 12:42 PM Re: 5th largest crowd in KU Women's BB history [Re: Code_2008]
Reidrhollander Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: United States
At no time did the cheerleaders start or do Rock Chalk chant. Maybe the dancers that were in the stands but the people on the floor did not.

#826549 - 04/02/09 05:55 PM Re: 5th largest crowd in KU Women's BB history [Re: Reidrhollander]
Code_2008 Offline
WBB Moderator

Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
*Ahem* Athletics are expecting a record broken here on Saturday...

Traffic control enhanced for WNIT championship game on Saturday

LAWRENCE — Traffic control will be enhanced Saturday, April 4, near Allen Fieldhouse for the Women’s National Invitation Tournament championship game, according to the Public Safety Office at the University of Kansas.

Fans should expect traffic patterns similar to those that are used at a regular season men’s basketball game. Officers will provide traffic control at key intersections before and after the game. Some streets immediately around Allen Fieldhouse will be one-way only after the game.

To avoid delays, people attending the game should plan to arrive early. Doors to Allen Fieldhouse will open at 11:30 a.m. Game time is 1 p.m.

The Jayhawks’ WNIT semifinal victory over Illinois State on Wednesday night drew 8,360 fans, the fifth-largest crowd ever for a KU women’s game. Kansas Athletics officials hope Saturday’s crowd breaks the record of 13,352, which was set when KU played Colorado in January 1994.

#826550 - 04/02/09 06:43 PM Let's break a record [Re: Code_2008]
sevenyearhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

wow ... awesome!

#826551 - 04/02/09 09:11 PM Re: Let's break a record [Re: sevenyearhawk]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
DAMN!!!! I wish I could be there...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview