Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#773173 - 02/27/09 09:14 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: kozlovesjayhawks]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

well here in the wonderful state of new york... we get no basketball... rather... the st judes childrens hopsital telethon for 6 hours sunday afternoon...

I did a little research for you. Not true if you get the "local" NYC CBS feed. I called WCBS and they said they will be broadcasting the KU/MU game. Unless of course they are mistaken. The number I called was 212 975 5867 and then ask to speak to the main operator. Ask him/her to transfer you to programing.

#773174 - 02/27/09 09:17 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: larryb]
CosmoC Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Why because during the tourny they switch feeds every ten seconds...have the worst background noise...and have crap for announcers that know anything (BILLY P!)...I love em!

#773175 - 02/27/09 09:31 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: larryb]
kozlovesjayhawks Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

I did a little research for you. Not true if you get the "local" NYC CBS feed. I called WCBS and they said they will be broadcasting the KU/MU game. Unless of course they are mistaken. The number I called was 212 975 5867 and then ask to speak to the main operator. Ask him/her to transfer you to programing.

appreciate it... unfortunately im in the greater captial region up in albany... not nyc... cbs 6... our local affliate is broadcasting the st judes telethon... time warner here has another channel where they occassional bump sports to when theres a conflict... but it looks like that channel is going to be broadcasting the florida tennessee game instead... still looking around though... sometimes its really a pain trying to track down ku games here... but yes (the yankees channel) has been real good at picking up big xii network games this year...

although i will note our (what i assume to be) regional directv ncaa tournament banners feature syracuses johnny flynn... as well as tyshawn taylor... which i found very nice...

#773176 - 02/27/09 09:38 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: kozlovesjayhawks]
oreadical Offline
Resident Duck

Loc: TJ's Fanny Pack
Whatever. CBS = JAG. Allsome.

#773177 - 02/27/09 09:52 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: oreadical]
DrPepper Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Buffalo, NY
try zap2it.com for tv listings.

I searched all over for my local CBS affiliate's website for a schedule and they must not provide one.

#773178 - 02/27/09 11:48 AM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: DrPepper]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

try zap2it.com for tv listings.

I searched all over for my local CBS affiliate's website for a schedule and they must not provide one.

I am assuming your affiliate is WIVB/WNLO. Here is their phone number. 716 874 4410. Give them a call.

#773179 - 02/27/09 07:17 PM Re: CBS is the worst. [Re: larryb]
t_jayhawk Offline
suck it, asswipes

Loc: evansville, indiana
sweet. uconn vs. notre dame. like i give two shits about either team.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview