Page 38 of 301 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 300 301 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3152 - 05/02/05 05:53 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi *** [Re: Hawklin]
jensen Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Charleston, SC
I sure hope ChiHawk is taking care of our Royals on their off day in Chicago. I bet Chi is already camped out at Gibson's.

#3153 - 05/02/05 06:18 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: jensen]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

I just stopped by on my way to work. ChiHawk treated Ken Harvey a 35 oz. porterhouse.

#3154 - 05/03/05 05:31 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
hail2oldku Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Quote:
I just stopped by on my way to work. ChiHawk treated Ken Harvey a 35 oz. porterhouse.

And then sat down for milk and cookies with Mike Sweeney.

#3155 - 05/03/05 09:26 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: hail2oldku]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Cant go to tonights due to basketball, but Ill be at tomorrows Royals / Sox game... Anyone need anything from ChiHawk while Im out there?

#3156 - 05/03/05 11:15 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: Hawklin]
jhawk88 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Scottdale, Arizona
Would someone prepare a brief summary or recap of this thread. I have tried to fight my way through it on several occasions, but there are so many "threads within threads" going on here, it is difficult. I assume it is a worthwhile thread, as it has continued so long, but I, for one, am lost as to the topics/issues being discussed!

#3157 - 05/03/05 11:28 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: jhawk88]
jensen Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Charleston, SC
Well...one day I played 9 holes with MJ and then we met Tuby at the 19th hole for a cocktail or three. Surprisingly Gooden showed up solo and joined our party.

#3158 - 05/03/05 11:29 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: jensen]
jayshep Offline
wolfhunter

I've been keeping a drunken Juan Valdez and his magical coffee crapping donkey in my closet up until they were kidnapped a few days ago. Ross Perot dropped 'em off at my house originally.

#3159 - 05/03/05 11:58 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: jayshep]
RedHotChiliHawk Offline
John Brown

Loc: Chillin' like Bob Dylan
ChiHawk is more worldly than we are, has much more money than we do, has met and hung out with more famous people, has played golf with more said famous people, has dated more attractive women, and finally, is capable of beating every one of us senseless. Did I miss anything?

Don't think he has talked about how his manhood is larger than all of ours...yet.

Now I will most certainly be chastised as "gay" by ChiHawk for mentioning such a thing.

And this thread now takes over a minute to load on the super-speed work connection.

#3160 - 05/03/05 01:10 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: RedHotChiliHawk]
jayshep Offline
wolfhunter

Ha! I scoff at your measly connections. My work connection still loads this instantly! I'm sure ChiHawk gets it piped into his cell all the time though, which dwarfs our measly attempts at "cyberconnection".

#3161 - 05/03/05 06:50 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: jayshep]
hawkinlaw Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I'm new to the board, but I'm not sure it's appropriate to tease ChiHawk. He needs professional help, perhaps medication. Besides, isn't anyone else a little afraid of the crazy guy?

#3162 - 05/03/05 06:56 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: hawkinlaw]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

I am... Shaking in my boots.

#3163 - 05/03/05 09:10 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: hawkinlaw]
AlphaPooch Offline
Junior Jayhawk

ChiHawk is a nice person, and everyone should leave him alone.

#3164 - 05/03/05 11:16 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: AlphaPooch]
BlueGrassHawk Offline
Down With the Shine

Loc: Elevation, 5,351 ft
hey Chihawk change your username, or is that just your line you like to use in every situation? if this is Chihawk, remember the time we were in Boys town and the banana thing. how bad was that? an you kept saying ive got enough money to buy you, to that little mexican girl. an you also told her that you werent impressed because you had seen the samething in Asia.

#3165 - 05/04/05 12:01 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: BlueGrassHawk]
hail2oldku Offline
Pure Jayhawk

That's not Chi, that's our old buddy Noosh!

#3166 - 05/04/05 07:11 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: chiknbut]
tophawk87 Offline
John Brown

Loc: Dallas, TX
23 pages of posts, does this set some kind of record? Can anyone remember such an inane post? Does the person who started this thread receive some kind of honor? Does my asking these questions only keep this dumb thread alive?

Page 38 of 301 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 300 301 >

Preview