Page 293 of 301 < 1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 300 301 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#6977 - 10/27/09 12:55 PM Re: Let's see . . . *** [Re: trojanhawk]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I saw Smith doing BB anaylist stuff on TV the other day.

Guess that makes him a Tele-Tuby. I Tink.

#6978 - 10/27/09 01:09 PM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
Tubby's father actually died yesterday. I think the man had something like 16 kids.

#6979 - 10/27/09 01:28 PM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: JHAWKinKY]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
17 kids including Orlando.

#6980 - 10/27/09 02:03 PM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: theno1kufan]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:
Quote:
ChicagoHawk = Gutter = larryb = hoosierjayhawk

updated

I don't think it's fair to put in hoosierjayhawk. hoosierjayhawk is in the class of jdavis, not gutter. Gutter can be downright annoying at times, but he makes sense in one way or another (at times).

hoosierjayhawk is a prick and most likely a Mizzou fan.

#6981 - 10/27/09 11:34 PM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: AdonisJordan]
jayhawker010 Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: WtW
ChicagoHawk =/= larryb

ChicagoHawk was a pompous ass who always had to one-up everything that anyone said. No matter how much of a douche gutter is sometimes, he isn't a one-upper. He merely states facts that piss the rest of us off.

#6982 - 10/28/09 12:14 AM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: jayhawker010]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:
No matter how much of a douche gutter is sometimes, he isn't a one-upper.

You're kidding, right? If you say not all the time, then I agree with you. But, the above statement is false.

Quote:
He merely states facts that piss the rest of us off.

Most of the time, he does state facts...but a lot of them are "facts according to gutter".

#6983 - 10/28/09 12:43 AM Re: Let's see . . . [Re: AdonisJordan]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

So, any news? What's going on with Jay Culter's nephew's step-sister's facbook page that gutter saw at work on his friend's computer?

#6984 - 10/28/09 05:24 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: SDakotaJayhawk]
HoosierJayhawk10 Offline
less then impressive

Loc: Indianapolis/Lawrence
its sad when the biggest thread on our board has a spelling error in the title.

#6985 - 10/28/09 07:09 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: HoosierJayhawk10]
larryb Offline
Gutter

I have hartjack8 on ignore so I didn't know what he posted until he was quoted. hartjack8 is about as sharp as a marble. Just another douche who THINKS he is wise and in actuality is not too bright. He proves it on a frequent basis.

Adonis - Now I think you may be wise but your criticism is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?
I may come off as egotistic but if you really knew me you would realize my true "ego" is less than most on here.
I name drop when warranted. I could tell you who I met on Saturday, who was in my office two days ago, and who I am having lunch with today. I don't do that because it doesn't matter does it? See, I do realize it. It seems you and others have a problem with it when I do "name drop". I have no idea why. By the way - I didn't meet anyone on Saturday, no one special was in my office two days ago, and I am having lunch with a co-worker today. Not that you or anyone really cared or should. Again, see I do realize it.
I hardly feel I am the center of the universe. Others tend to make me the center of attention by giving me attention. Therefore, others are as guilty if not more guilty of what they accuse me of doing. I didn't start making posts about myself on page 292 and 293 until others started to do as such.
"holier-than-thou"? Are you on crack? I am the farthest thing from "holier-than-thou" on the boards. You may think I come off that way and if you do - you really don't understand me. Sure I make posts where i call others out and state my opinion but that makes me no more "holier-than-thou" than the majority of people on here.
"Attention [censored]"? Sure, at times I am. Guilty as charged. The thing is most of the time it's others who draw attention to me. Just like others did on pages 292 and 293 of this thread.

theno - Thanks for the laughs. I am no more hoosierjayhawk
than you are _________. Let's put it this way, if I am hoosierjayhawk you must be jayhawk154. You're not.

trojanhawk - Blow me. Wait, you might get pleasure from that. Hey, I am just kidding around anyways. Sort of.

Wisco - Thanks for changing the subject when you did. Then you had to go back and make a post that referenced me. You and others can rip on me all you want but 99% of what I post is truthful. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Sure I have made mistakes with things I have posted. When I have, I have admitted it. That's more than a lot of others on here can and do admit to.

010 - Most of what I state is opinion. Often as worthless as most others on here. The difference is I don't take myself as seriously as others choose to.

Now back to Tubby. Did you know that this was on his Wikipedia page?

Smith has also become popular on certain Kansas University internet message boards because of a thread entitled "I Was Talking Kansas BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith" that has been viewed over one million times.

I assume someone else has pointed that out on this thread but I have not read every post on it.

#6986 - 10/28/09 07:23 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith [Re: larryb]
jensen2 Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: OP
Second verse. Same as the first.

#6987 - 10/28/09 07:28 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: larryb]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Quote:
I have hartjack8 on ignore so I didn't know what he posted until he was quoted. hartjack8 is about as sharp as a marble. Just another douche who THINKS he is wise and in actuality is not too bright. He proves it on a frequent basis.

Adonis - Now I think you may be wise but your criticism is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?
I may come off as egotistic but if you really knew me you would realize my true "ego" is less than most on here.
I name drop when warranted. I could tell you who I met on Saturday, who was in my office two days ago, and who I am having lunch with today. I don't do that because it doesn't matter does it? See, I do realize it. It seems you and others have a problem with it when I do "name drop". I have no idea why. By the way - I didn't meet anyone on Saturday, no one special was in my office two days ago, and I am having lunch with a co-worker today. Not that you or anyone really cared or should. Again, see I do realize it.
I hardly feel I am the center of the universe. Others tend to make me the center of attention by giving me attention. Therefore, others are as guilty if not more guilty of what they accuse me of doing. I didn't start making posts about myself on page 292 and 293 until others started to do as such.
"holier-than-thou"? Are you on crack? I am the farthest thing from "holier-than-thou" on the boards. You may think I come off that way and if you do - you really don't understand me. Sure I make posts where i call others out and state my opinion but that makes me no more "holier-than-thou" than the majority of people on here.
"Attention [censored]"? Sure, at times I am. Guilty as charged. The thing is most of the time it's others who draw attention to me. Just like others did on pages 292 and 293 of this thread.

theno - Thanks for the laughs. I am no more hoosierjayhawk
than you are _________. Let's put it this way, if I am hoosierjayhawk you must be jayhawk154. You're not.

trojanhawk - Blow me. Wait, you might get pleasure from that. Hey, I am just kidding around anyways. Sort of.

Wisco - Thanks for changing the subject when you did. Then you had to go back and make a post that referenced me. You and others can rip on me all you want but 99% of what I post is truthful. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Sure i ahve made mistakes with things I have posted. When I have, I have admitted it. That's more than a lot of others on here can and do admit to.

010 - Most of what I state is opinion. Often as worthless as most others on here. The difference is I don't take myself as seriously as others choose to.

Now back to Tubby. Did you know that this was on his Wikipedia page?

Smith has also become popular on certain Kansas University internet message boards because of a thread entitled "I Was Talking Kansas BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smith" that has been viewed over one million times.

I assume someone else has pointed that out on this thread but I have not read every post on it.

You've reached the pinnacle of loser.

#6988 - 10/28/09 08:05 AM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: hasbeen]
larryb Offline
Gutter

hasbeen
09 Final Four Douche

Reged: Jun 23 2005
Loc: Houston, Texas Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: larryb]
#1537219 - Wed Oct 28 2009 07:28 AM Edit
Reply Quote Quick Reply

*** You are ignoring this user ***

#6989 - 12/02/09 04:27 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: larryb]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
i just felt it was time

#6990 - 12/02/09 04:28 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
for a bump

#6991 - 12/02/09 04:35 PM Re: I Was Talking KS BBall With Kentuckys Tuby Smi [Re: theno1kufan]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
why?

Page 293 of 301 < 1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 300 301 >

Preview