Page 23 of 42 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541368 - 07/28/08 11:00 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: jhawks99]
vikingbomber Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Far, Far Away
Please complete the following: I am a huge loser because I:

A. Hooked up with a needy woman who feels better about herself after a long day of flirting with lonely men online.

B. Fabricated a story about having an affair with a needy woman to see how many lonely men will get worked up about and discuss it online.

C. Spent 20 minutes reading this thread.

My vote is for C. Discuss...

#541369 - 07/28/08 11:06 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: vikingbomber]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
20 minutes? Evelyn Wood?

#541370 - 07/28/08 11:15 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jhawks99]
vikingbomber Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Far, Far Away
Sorry, didn't time it. Felt like an eternity.

#541371 - 07/29/08 09:04 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
Shirley Offline
Pelvic Missionary

Quote:

You dont want to travel and be hosted by a stranger on a messageboard? Weird.

It takes two to tango. Why is all your contempt directed at the female half of this dance?

Some of Morgans' posts, and the posts of many other male board members, have been extremely explicit regarding their sexual proclivities, but I've never seen you complain that they were being "slutty" as you did of Lisa.

Ye olde double standard. Boys will boys, but women who talk like that are sluts. Predictable, but I would have thought beneath your level of intelligence, Hawklin.

Dont think I did that in my post, but yes I certainly think so. I dont have a single issue with the amount of dudes shes been with. Could care less. I have an issue with it being discussed on every thread on a KU messageboard. We get it. You watched a bunch of cable TV.

Both sides of it make me sick. Just one side decided to get all Springer on me.

If it makes Shirley feel better or evens the score:

Morgan, stop being a b!tch too. Act like youve gotten the attention of a desperate woman before.

Just wondering Hawklin, considering that I haven't posted once to this cluster****, and didn't even start reading it until last night, how the hell did I manage to get brought in to this?

BTW, UBO is right about the double standard here.

#541372 - 07/29/08 09:22 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Due to today's meltdown sensei was unable to do the chores Mrs.(to be)sensei had asked him to do. Namely take the recycling and deposit some checks. Sooo...sensei had to explain to Mrs.(to be) the "situation" and this is what she said.
"People are annoyed because it's the same relationship being talked about over and over again. Should be private. Instead it's something people don't care about being rubbed into their faces."
"equivalent to online P.D.A."

[insert Mr. Mom references]

<yawn>

Now there are some words of wisdom, thanks Sensei. pfft Your "high road" was in overdrive apparently.

I have finshed/extended all my July 31 tax stuff so am headed out to my family's place on the Island with no phone or internet.

Thanks for the fun yesterday, but seriously though, I was thinking about how some of you are such hypocrites, and you can kiss my as$. Hawklin, not literaly, as you know that has already been done in fine fashion(see top of thread). If there is another board hook up, I want to hear about it, just sayin. The popularity of the thread speaks for itself. "Don't tell me about it" <read, read, comment read> "gawd you whoore" <read, read> LOL. Amusing. <shrug>

Packing list:

Doggies, food, bowls-check
books to read-check
case of top shelf Pino Noir-check
jet ski-check
bathing suit-check
Sunscreen-check
KU Basketball 2008 DVD-check (yes Morgans got it, thank you-xxoo)
Double standards of any kind-Nooooooooooooooooo

Later friends and TOOLS (you know who you are nancinis).

#541373 - 07/29/08 01:30 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
I wish I had called you a w hore. Didn't. Fitting though. Have fun at mommy and daddy's.

The only double standard here is Morgan is smart and funny and you are not. Sorry.

#541374 - 07/29/08 01:31 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Oh yeah and fat boobies. Loser.

#541375 - 07/29/08 01:38 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

Quote:

Due to today's meltdown sensei was unable to do the chores Mrs.(to be)sensei had asked him to do. Namely take the recycling and deposit some checks. Sooo...sensei had to explain to Mrs.(to be) the "situation" and this is what she said.
"People are annoyed because it's the same relationship being talked about over and over again. Should be private. Instead it's something people don't care about being rubbed into their faces."
"equivalent to online P.D.A."

[insert Mr. Mom references]

<yawn>

Now there are some words of wisdom, thanks Sensei. pfft Your "high road" was in overdrive apparently.

I have finshed/extended all my July 31 tax stuff so am headed out to my family's place on the Island with no phone or internet.

Thanks for the fun yesterday, but seriously though, I was thinking about how some of you are such hypocrites, and you can kiss my as$. Hawklin, not literaly, as you know that has already been done in fine fashion(see top of thread). If there is another board hook up, I want to hear about it, just sayin. The popularity of the thread speaks for itself. "Don't tell me about it" <read, read, comment read> "gawd you whoore" <read, read> LOL. Amusing. <shrug>

Packing list:

Doggies, food, bowls-check
books to read-check
case of top shelf Pino Noir-check
jet ski-check
bathing suit-check
Sunscreen-check
KU Basketball 2008 DVD-check (yes Morgans got it, thank you-xxoo)
Double standards of any kind-Nooooooooooooooooo

Later friends and TOOLS (you know who you are nancinis).

Families place on what island? Giligan's or Fantasy?

#541376 - 07/29/08 01:40 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Shirley]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Just wondering Hawklin, considering that I haven't posted once to this cluster****, and didn't even start reading it until last night, how the hell did I manage to get brought in to this?

I think Hawklin just confused me with you because we look so much alike, Shirl.

#541377 - 07/29/08 01:42 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
KUshark Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Mulletville!
Sheesh, I don't have a dog in this fight, but you are a freakin' d!ck. And, it's pretty funny how this Unburnt Orange chick has repeatedly punked you on this board. Total domination.

Quote:

Oh yeah and fat boobies. Loser.

#541378 - 07/29/08 01:42 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
Sensei, uncalled for.

Gutter, hilarious.

#541379 - 07/29/08 01:44 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

I care what you two think. Seriously...

#541380 - 07/29/08 01:48 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Due to today's meltdown sensei was unable to do the chores Mrs.(to be)sensei had asked him to do. Namely take the recycling and deposit some checks.

You know, if you would just go out and get a job you wouldn't get bogged down doing your fiances chores.

#541381 - 07/29/08 01:49 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: georgiahawk]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

They're my chores.

No thanks on the job front.

#541382 - 07/29/08 01:50 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: georgiahawk]
Jenny Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Kansas
Quote:

Due to today's meltdown sensei was unable to do the chores Mrs.(to be)sensei had asked him to do. Namely take the recycling and deposit some checks.

I don't always keep up (though I don't think you said), but I thought your future wife lived in another state. Did she move or did you move?

Page 23 of 42 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 >

Preview