Page 29 of 42 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541458 - 07/30/08 11:30 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: minhin]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
I heart PE1.

#541459 - 07/30/08 11:32 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
I spade my dog.

#541460 - 07/30/08 11:33 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Quote:

Quote:

I thought it was a very nice piece of work from WDNR.

It was pretty funny. I think UBO's response was superior.

**cues sensei saying 'you would'**

Hey, I'm UO biggest fan. She knows that.

#541461 - 07/30/08 11:34 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

96, I could live without your "you go girl" comments though. Predictable and a double standard.

#541462 - 07/30/08 11:36 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Loc: Spencer Basement

#541463 - 07/30/08 11:41 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
Quote:

Sorry, Brando, apparently this thread is about what losers we all are for now.

Stop being so sensitive. It's not like I'm making fun of a KU title-inspired ode to your cancer-survivor father. Relax...

I'm not calling anyone a loser for posting on the boards...obviously that wouldn't be a good argument to make given my own frequent habitation. What DOES make you losers is this vociferous attack on Lisa (and to a much lesser degree Morgans) for not meeting your INCREDIBLY lofty Smack Talk content standards.

All I'm doing is pointing out that most of you (me included) talk about the most mundane sh*t day in and day out as it is. Stop being mean. I will tolerate boring stories until I'm blue in the face...and I can give people hell with the best of them, but some of the things said have crossed the line.

I like hell out of most of you...some more than others. I don't think any of you are "losers" in any real sense; though I will say that the usual suspects felt the need to defend themselves against the claim, and some even went on to "counter-attack." Good luck with that. I'm more likely to get wound-up during a discussion of KU's 3rd string running back than I will at law and gutter really "skewering" me by letting you all know I go to CU.

#541464 - 07/30/08 11:43 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Quote:

I'm more likely to get wound-up during a discussion of KU's 3rd string running back than I will at law and gutter really "skewering" me by letting you all know I go to CU.

or how I do not have a real job because i work retail and have a college degree....

#541465 - 07/30/08 11:46 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, Brando, apparently this thread is about what losers we all are for now.

Stop being so sensitive. It's not like I'm making fun of a KU title-inspired ode to your cancer-survivor father. Relax...

I'm not calling anyone a loser for posting on the boards...obviously that wouldn't be a good argument to make given my own frequent habitation. What DOES make you losers is this vociferous attack on Lisa (and to a much lesser degree Morgans) for not meeting your INCREDIBLY lofty Smack Talk content standards.

All I'm doing is pointing out that most of you (me included) talk about the most mundane sh*t day in and day out as it is. Stop being mean. I will tolerate boring stories until I'm blue in the face...and I can give people hell with the best of them, but some of the things said have crossed the line.

I like hell out of most of you...some more than others. I don't think any of you are "losers" in any real sense; though I will say that the usual suspects felt the need to defend themselves against the claim, and some even went on to "counter-attack." Good luck with that. I'm more likely to get wound-up during a discussion of KU's 3rd string running back than I will at law and gutter really "skewering" me by letting you all know I go to CU.

Hey, I love you. I just wish the feeling was mutual. It breaks my heart that it isn't. It takes a man to defend and explain himself in a repectful manner when he is being attacked. For that - I have to give you credit.

#541466 - 07/30/08 11:49 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: brando]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Quote:

Quote:

I'm more likely to get wound-up during a discussion of KU's 3rd string running back than I will at law and gutter really "skewering" me by letting you all know I go to CU.

or how I do not have a real job because i work retail and have a college degree....

Or how I like asian women.

#541467 - 07/30/08 11:55 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayheel]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
or how he said - "I could go on and on, but I guess I feel comfortable summarizing things thus: you're a f*cking loser dude" and that I suck....

#541468 - 07/30/08 11:56 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayheel]
publicenemyone Offline

Here are a list of things that REALLY get under my skin. If you want to hit me below the belt, it will have to be in one of these areas:

- Poor play by KU Football or Basketball
- Traffic and poor driving
- Computer/Cell Phone/Technology issues
- Poor play by in golf or tennis
- Dog pulling on leash

Other than that, fire away.

#541469 - 07/30/08 11:58 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayheel]
minhin Offline
Uh Oh

Loc: ...in the warm sun
I love you too PE1WDNR... you have a geat roll on these boards and play it well.

(Geezer, did you ever get that popcorn?)

#541470 - 07/30/08 11:59 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Does your sister have a craigslist account?

#541471 - 07/30/08 12:00 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Okay, here goes my insult...

When you were on the KU Football team, you played poorly. You probably couldn't even drive in a straight line through the traffic to get to practice where your cell phone has technology issues. After practice you sucked at playing golf or tennis like some sort of dog pulling on a leash.

How's that. Gonna cry now?

#541472 - 07/30/08 12:02 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: larryb]
publicenemyone Offline

Quote:

or how he said - "I could go on and on, but I guess I feel comfortable summarizing things thus: you're a f*cking loser dude" and that I suck....

I was going to take the time to clarify you as an exception but decided against it...yeah, I don't like you at all. You're a weird, bitter person. I do think you are a loser, but you are the only one I've encountered here.

And by loser I just mean miserable person...I think you're probably fairly successful financially. You're always clever, and occasionally uproariously funny...but it's not enough to make up for the dominating aspects of your personality, which are intollerable. I would absolutely hate to be around someone like you.

Page 29 of 42 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 >

Preview