Page 16 of 42 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541263 - 07/28/08 04:17 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: unburnt_orange]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah. Got me pegged. Organize the board by users posts, find the start of Hawklins 1000s of posts and find one about my penis or its preferences to other board members.

I don't have you pegged. I pointed out that I haven't seen you get on the case of guys who pant away around here about sex, but I have seen several posts of yours putting Lisa down for that. I also said that since I haven't read all your posts and since you probably haven't read all the threads I have, that I could be mistaken. You're the one who acted insulted with your jabs about satisfying Shirley and evening the score and desperate women and playing a card.

And you most certainly have complained about the turn the smack talk board has taken, complained about Lisa, complained about Jerseygirl being made a mod. Don't get huffy and try to pretend you haven't.

Jeebus, as Geezer would say.

Now your out of control. What did I say about jerseygirl that was a double standard? Ive said limited things to Lisa. First remark after she made sexual comments to me because I dont watch trash TV. TV and sex. Necessary. Double standard to a T.

#541264 - 07/28/08 04:19 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Over time I've read plenty of threads on here where guys were describing their sexual activities and fantasies in detail, and I don't recall you taking them to task for it.

Remind me sometime and I will share a story about this chick I call "a$$-licker". Great story IMO.

#541265 - 07/28/08 04:20 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: georgiahawk]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Over time I've read plenty of threads on here where guys were describing their sexual activities and fantasies in detail, and I don't recall you taking them to task for it.

Remind me sometime and I will share a story about this chick I call "a$$-licker". Great story IMO.

Her initials arent LS are they?

#541266 - 07/28/08 04:21 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: georgiahawk]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Quote:

Is your avatar a picture of her?

#541267 - 07/28/08 04:21 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Could be the best post on the thread. Didnt think you had it in you.

#541268 - 07/28/08 04:22 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: stevemize]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

Wow, nice package gutter!!

I am not sure if it works differently for others but if I don't want to read about something no one has ever forced me to do as such on the boards. If I chose not to read about Morgan or Lisa then I have nothing to complain about. Of course it has gone overboard and there are too many threads about it but someone come up with something else to keep me entertained. Someone change the name of this board from smack talk to bitch fest.

#541269 - 07/28/08 04:22 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

#541270 - 07/28/08 04:24 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Her initials arent LS are they?

Nope.

#541271 - 07/28/08 04:25 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

{blushing}

#541272 - 07/28/08 04:25 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Now your out of control. What did I say about jerseygirl that was a double standard? Ive said limited things to Lisa. First remark after she made sexual comments to me because I dont watch trash TV. TV and sex. Necessary. Double standard to a T.

Sigh. I didn't say you said anything about Jerseygirl that was a double standard. That was to illustrate what I said earlier about you having your boxers/briefs in a twist about the turn the smack talk board has taken.

Okay, if your comments putting down Lisa talking about sex were in response to something she said to you, I apologize and stand corrected. As I've said...twice...I haven't seen all your posts. I was judging but what I had seen, that you put down Lisa for talking about sex, but not the guys who talk about sex. That's all.

#541273 - 07/28/08 04:26 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Who let UO out of the kitchen?

#541274 - 07/28/08 04:27 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Quote:

Sigh. I didn't say you said anything about Jerseygirl that was a double standard. That was to illustrate what I said earlier about you having your boxers/briefs in a twist about the turn the smack talk board has taken.

Okay, if your comments putting down Lisa talking about sex were in response to something she said to you, I apologize and stand corrected. As I've said...twice...I haven't seen all your posts. I was judging but what I had seen, that you put down Lisa for talking about sex, but not the guys who talk about sex. That's all.

Come on. Tell me you're not dying to hear about the afternoon I found myself with my knee's behind my ears.

#541275 - 07/28/08 04:31 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Assumptions are always a good line of defense. Glad you are singling people out with them.

I must have mother issues with all the problems Ive had with females up to this point.

Girl power!

#541276 - 07/28/08 04:31 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is without questions the funniest thing said on this thread. ZING!

#541277 - 07/28/08 04:35 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: pwhittemore]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Quote:

Who let UO out of the kitchen?

Cannot believe UBO let you off with this one.

Page 16 of 42 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 >

Preview