Page 30 of 42 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541473 - 07/30/08 12:05 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: jayheel]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Now that we know PE1 is Geezer and Minhin's illegitimate son do we get to guess who their daughter is?

#541474 - 07/30/08 12:07 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
I call BS, I'd be honored to get shite faced hammered with gutter. Think of the fun we could have.

#541475 - 07/30/08 12:09 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayheel]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
Quote:

After practice you sucked at playing golf or tennis like some sort of dog pulling on a leash.

Lol wow

#541476 - 07/30/08 12:12 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, Brando, apparently this thread is about what losers we all are for now.

Stop being so sensitive. It's not like I'm making fun of a KU title-inspired ode to your cancer-survivor father. Relax...

I'm not calling anyone a loser for posting on the boards...obviously that wouldn't be a good argument to make given my own frequent habitation. What DOES make you losers is this vociferous attack on Lisa (and to a much lesser degree Morgans) for not meeting your INCREDIBLY lofty Smack Talk content standards.

All I'm doing is pointing out that most of you (me included) talk about the most mundane sh*t day in and day out as it is. Stop being mean. I will tolerate boring stories until I'm blue in the face...and I can give people hell with the best of them, but some of the things said have crossed the line.

I like hell out of most of you...some more than others. I don't think any of you are "losers" in any real sense; though I will say that the usual suspects felt the need to defend themselves against the claim, and some even went on to "counter-attack." Good luck with that. I'm more likely to get wound-up during a discussion of KU's 3rd string running back than I will at law and gutter really "skewering" me by letting you all know I go to CU.

You tolerate us....how gracious.

#541477 - 07/30/08 12:17 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

Quote:

or how he said - "I could go on and on, but I guess I feel comfortable summarizing things thus: you're a f*cking loser dude" and that I suck....

I was going to take the time to clarify you as an exception but decided against it...yeah, I don't like you at all. You're a weird, bitter person. I do think you are a loser, but you are the only one I've encountered here.

And by loser I just mean miserable person...I think you're probably fairly successful financially. You're always clever, and occasionally uproariously funny...but it's not enough to make up for the dominating aspects of your personality, which are intollerable. I would absolutely hate to be around someone like you.

I would hang with you anytime gutter. We have had our differences but hey at least you don't think we are all losers. Gutter is ok in my books.

#541478 - 07/30/08 12:17 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

Quote:

or how he said - "I could go on and on, but I guess I feel comfortable summarizing things thus: you're a f*cking loser dude" and that I suck....

I was going to take the time to clarify you as an exception but decided against it...yeah, I don't like you at all. You're a weird, bitter person. I do think you are a loser, but you are the only one I've encountered here.

And by loser I just mean miserable person...I think you're probably fairly successful financially. You're always clever, and occasionally uproariously funny...but it's not enough to make up for the dominating aspects of your personality, which are intollerable. I would absolutely hate to be around someone like you.

weird - yes. bitter - no. miserable - no. successful financially - no. always clever - no. occasionally uproariously funny - maybe. dominating aspects of my personality (that you focus on) being intollerable - that's a shame. You would hate to be around someone like me - doubt it.

You are the one who chose publicenemyone as a user name - not I.

We are like two peas in a pod. Sorry you don't care for what you feel are the dominating aspects of my personality. I think those who really know me would tell you the dominating aspects of my personality are way different than being the mean miserable person you feel I am.

Anyways, this thread is about Brandon, Morgs and fat tits, PE1, and the rest of the world - not me. Carry on boys and girls!

#541479 - 07/30/08 12:32 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Quote:

Here are a list of things that REALLY get under my skin. If you want to hit me below the belt, it will have to be in one of these areas:

- Poor play by KU Football or Basketball
- Traffic and poor driving
- Computer/Cell Phone/Technology issues
- Poor play by in golf or tennis
- Dog pulling on leash

Other than that, fire away.

you forgot to add people bashing on Michael Beasley for the way he talks and that he is infatuated with Spongebob...

#541480 - 07/30/08 01:12 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: larryb]
minhin Offline
Uh Oh

Loc: ...in the warm sun
Quote:

Now that we know PE1 is Geezer and Minhin's illegitimate son do we get to guess who their daughter is?

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute... uh, I can't speek for Geez, but I have no illegitimate children. I might consider adopting you though, Gutter. And leave my little red headed daughter out of this mess....

#541481 - 07/30/08 01:41 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: brando]
publicenemyone Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Here are a list of things that REALLY get under my skin. If you want to hit me below the belt, it will have to be in one of these areas:

- Dog pulling on leash

you forgot to add people bashing on Michael Beasley for the way he talks and that he is infatuated with Spongebob...

True, forgot one:

- People acting like they can't understand what black athletes like Mike Beasley and Lance Stephenson are saying

#541482 - 07/30/08 10:32 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

True, forgot one:

- People acting like they can't understand what black athletes like Mike Beasley and Lance Stephenson are saying

well whe nit sounds like he is talking with cotton balls in his mouth and all it osunds like is "mumble mumble spongebob pajama's mumble mumble"...what should it sound like?

Also...my 5 Guys hamburger was great agian today...

#541483 - 07/30/08 10:35 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: brando]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Those your real teeth?
and the hits just keep comin.

#541484 - 07/30/08 10:43 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

- Dog pulling on leash

True, forgot one:

Michael Beasley makes this guy sound like an orator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-9sJ-SWLoE

#541485 - 07/31/08 12:03 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: brando]
publicenemyone Offline

Quote:

well whe nit sounds like he is talking with cotton balls in his mouth and all it osunds like is "mumble mumble spongebob pajama's mumble mumble"...what should it sound like?

That's funny...I didn't have any trouble transcribing the last brain teaser, so if you are really having trouble understanding what he is saying let me know and I can tell you in about ten seconds.

#541486 - 07/31/08 12:23 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Z8RR8]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

I think he may have been saying that he wanted to get picked up by Denver and buy a house from a gay relator that is a student at Colorado...

#541487 - 07/31/08 08:15 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
gquinn225 Offline
Prolly Thinks U Dumb

Loc: Mile High City
Quote:

Too much salt makes boobies swell =(

Does that mean you don't swallow?

Wow, this thread went places. Hello everyone.

Page 30 of 42 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 >

Preview