Page 27 of 42 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541428 - 07/30/08 05:20 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: publicenemyone]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Some of you losers really kill me...

Why is this any different because it's sex? Whether it's barbeque, or which bands you listen to, or the obscurity of the microbrew you drink, or what you're having for lunch, or making for dinner...you all come on here to wax about your boring lives, just hoping to pass the day until you can fall asleep for 8 hours.

No one gives a sh*t that you're making fish tacos for dinner. No one gives a sh*t that you love Johnny Cash and hate Coldplay. No one gives a sh*t which Playstation game you bought, which YouTube video you pissed your pants watching, or how many rival message boards you posted on. No one gives a good god damn about your amateur political opinions or about how "hoppy" the seasonal brews from Free State are.

For a smart pup you can be pretty stupid. Obviously a great many people do "care", i.e. get something out of it, or they wouldn't be reading it and responding to it, and that includes you. Speaking of which, why are you here so often taking time out from your busy and exciting life to to read and respond to trivia you don't give a sh!t about? Let me guess, you use this place as a cure for insomnia? You're studying the essential emptiness of the human condition? It makes you feel superior to your fellow "losers" and that's a high better than drugs? Whatever, you crack me up. Thanks, I can go to sleep now. LOL.

#541429 - 07/30/08 07:42 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Why is this any different because it's sex? Whether it's barbeque, or which bands you listen to, or the obscurity of the microbrew you drink, or what you're having for lunch, or making for dinner...you all come on here to wax about your boring lives, just hoping to pass the day until you can fall asleep for 8 hours.

No one gives a sh*t that you're making fish tacos for dinner. No one gives a sh*t that you love Johnny Cash and hate Coldplay. No one gives a sh*t which Playstation game you bought, which YouTube video you pissed your pants watching, or how many rival message boards you posted on. No one gives a good god damn about your amateur political opinions or about how "hoppy" the seasonal brews from Free State are.

Just take a second to realize that before you throw Lisa and Morgan to the wolves.

First of all, maybe you should change your avatar back to the d-bag, you've earned it. Second, you're right, we should probably all go about our existence on the smack board soliciting advice on whether we should divorce our non-existent spouses, whether we should have self-esteem issues about being fat and ugly when we are not, or best yet, droning on and on about our trepidation regarding coming out of the closet when we are, in fact, straight.

I may have a gigantic hook in my mouth, and if so, I expect nothing less than you to point it out, but the threads you are complaining about are no more inane and useless than what you bring to the table.

As to your question, why is sex different? Because the idea of Sensei and Jhwk drinking obscure beer, the thought of Brando buying a video game, or the dinners that 99 prepares don't make me want to puke.

#541430 - 07/30/08 08:07 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Quote:

Just take a second to realize that before you throw Lisa and Morgan to the wolves.

Nobody gives a sh*t about you and what you have to say either. Why do you bother wasting your valuable time communicating with us losers? Are us losers killing you slowly or rapidly? Hopefully the later so you don't have to suffer much longer. Hey, have a nice day!

#541431 - 07/30/08 08:29 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: larryb]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Loc: Spencer Basement
All this time I thought people here cared. Thanks for clearing that up, publicenemyone. Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

#541432 - 07/30/08 08:39 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayheel]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
I thought admitting was half the battle. Perhaps that's another issue altogether.

#541433 - 07/30/08 08:42 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

So let me get this straight....we are losers for having a little fun with our fellow message board pals if you will but you are above all that and don't post....oh wait you do post....and on this thread.....welcome to the party loser that is nice shade of black you are wearing Mr. Kettle.

#541434 - 07/30/08 08:44 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhwk01]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
PE1, thank you for resurrecting this thread.

#541435 - 07/30/08 08:45 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

I'm convinced that's all he was trying to do. The question is, if you're the only one in on a joke, is it funny?

#541436 - 07/30/08 08:47 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

maybe he's schizophrenic and his other personalities think he's a real comedian?

#541437 - 07/30/08 08:48 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
They also may think he is just a funny real estate agent.

#541438 - 07/30/08 08:49 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
I thought it was a very nice piece of work from WDNR.

#541439 - 07/30/08 08:49 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

maybe he's schizophrenic and his other personalities think he's a real comedian?

Or maybe he is just a lame a$$.

#541440 - 07/30/08 08:51 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Geezer]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

It was pretty funny. I think UBO's response was superior.

**cues sensei saying 'you would'**

#541441 - 07/30/08 08:56 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
jhawks99 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lexington, KY
[quote or the dinners that 99 prepares don't make me want to puke.

Thanks, I think.

#541442 - 07/30/08 08:58 AM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Geezer]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

I would agree, except for calling everyone losers. I would rather read 1,000 threads about things people are actually doing and thinking than a single one of his fake hypothetical threads where he solicits comments and advice in bad faith and then ridicules the people who don't know better than to offer it.

It may be funny to the people who know he's doing it, but it's a dick move, especially because we're all, with few exceptions, Jayhawk fans.

Page 27 of 42 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 >

Preview