Page 8 of 42 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541143 - 07/28/08 02:42 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: LisaT]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Yes, I let myself take a hit to make a point. Point made, will they get it? I doubt it. But made one in the same. Thus 96 the message about taking their boards back...I don't think you got it either.

You can make the point without taking the hit. But it's your hide.

#541144 - 07/28/08 02:43 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
You two kill me. I've seen both of you two broads "flirting" up a storm on the boards; take it from me, it's just as annoying.

At least they are actually having sex...it's way more pathetic to be so bored that you joke about it all day with no intention of ever meeting the person.

#541145 - 07/28/08 02:46 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
Um, what? By 'you two broads' are you talking about UBO and myself?

**confused**

#541146 - 07/28/08 02:47 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Dont think I did that in my post, but yes I certainly think so. I dont have a single issue with the amount of dudes shes been with. Could care less. I have an issue with it being discussed on every thread on a KU messageboard. We get it. You watched a bunch of cable TV.

Both sides of it make me sick. Just one side decided to get all Springer on me.

Over time I've read plenty of threads on here where guys were describing their sexual activities and fantasies in detail, and I don't recall you taking them to task for it. But certainly I haven't read much less remember every post of yours, and you may not have even seen those threads. If I'm mistaken and/or wrong, I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying.

#541147 - 07/28/08 02:47 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
Does anyone know how Five Guys rates when compared to Cheeburger Cheeburger?

#541148 - 07/28/08 02:54 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

You two kill me. I've seen both of you two broads "flirting" up a storm on the boards; take it from me, it's just as annoying.

So initially was watching a boy play tough guy, but you've grown on me, Junior, sort of like a fungus.

#541149 - 07/28/08 02:54 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto, UBO. There has been far too much information from both sides. Far.too.much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, when a woman invites men to disrespect her they will generally oblige.

Amen...errr..+1.

#541150 - 07/28/08 02:55 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: stevemize]
minhin Offline
Uh Oh

Loc: ...in the warm sun
Quote:

Does anyone know how Five Guys rates when compared to Cheeburger Cheeburger?

sometimes timing is everything...

#541151 - 07/28/08 02:55 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
publicenemyone Offline

Yes, you and UBO.

Between you two, kujerseygirl and LisaT, it's basically constant back and forth flirting with a bunch of guys who are bored at work; we all know the crew.

I'm not surprised that it bores you to tears...it has me for months. I just don't think actually meeting someone and talking about it is any worse than exchanging a few innuendo-laden PMs and flirting in the middle of a basketball recruiting thread, for instance.

#541152 - 07/28/08 02:56 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Geezer]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Well UBO it hasn't been disrespect at least from me.

That's why I said "generally". One should always leave some wiggle room.

#541153 - 07/28/08 02:57 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: minhin]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
Wait, does this now bring the subject back to Brando possibly being quick? If not, I threw that question in to possibly change the subject of this thread.

#541154 - 07/28/08 02:58 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: stevemize]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
This thread rocks.

#541155 - 07/28/08 02:59 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
publicenemyone Offline

Quote:

Quote:

So initially was watching a boy play tough guy, but you've grown on me, Junior, sort of like a fungus.

What, no cute French quip to keep up the facade? You lost me on that sixth comma.

#541156 - 07/28/08 03:02 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

You lost me on that sixth comma.

I hope you find your way home safely, little one.

#541157 - 07/28/08 03:03 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: stevemize]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Wait, does this now bring the subject back to Brando possibly being quick? If not, I threw that question in to possibly change the subject of this thread.

Silly you thinking the thread was ever about brando. Just using a good mans name. As well as a good restaurant.

Page 8 of 42 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 >

Preview