Page 12 of 42 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541203 - 07/28/08 03:33 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: Hawklin]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Quote:

Smacktalk board is free game. And yeah, I think you guys have a double standard big time, to a point of being absoliutley ridiculous. No joke there.

Thanks for telling me about the boards. So you can do whatever you want on the smackboard, but others cant have an opinion to them? Or actually talk smack?

Doesnt sound too fair. To quote the queen..

"double standard big time, to a point of being absoliutley ridiculous. No joke there. "

Ohh, a fighter, I admire it. Sensei is not as bold or bright. You can have any opinion you want, I never said that. I was just pointing out out that you have a double standard and it is noticable to everyone. If you want to keep it, no problem, but I am going to point it out to you from time to time and gosh Hawklin, you may find one day a small smidgen of truth in it. Or maybe not.

What fun would the smacktalk board be without smack? Or is it supposed to be guy smack?

And this thread, yes folks, that is entertainment!!!!!!

#541204 - 07/28/08 03:33 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Screw you, Hawklin. You and your quardruple standards.

Morgan Lisa and I had a quadruple act this weekend.

How about giving me a fry.

#541205 - 07/28/08 03:34 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

I'm sorry but I"m slow. What specifically is this double standard, Lisa?

I was waiting for you to explain why my statement about a double standard was bullsh!t...a few pages ago...but what interest I had in this topic has dissipated.

#541206 - 07/28/08 03:34 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Smacktalk board is free game. And yeah, I think you guys have a double standard big time, to a point of being absoliutley ridiculous. No joke there.

Thanks for telling me about the boards. So you can do whatever you want on the smackboard, but others cant have an opinion to them? Or actually talk smack?

Doesnt sound too fair. To quote the queen..

"double standard big time, to a point of being absoliutley ridiculous. No joke there. "

Ohh, a fighter, I admire it. Sensei is not as bold or bright. You can have any opinion you want, I never said that. I was just pointing out out that you have a double standard and it is noticable to everyone. If you want to keep it, no problem, but I am going to point it out to you from time to time and gosh Hawklin, you may find one day a small smidgen of truth in it. Or maybe not.

What fun would the smacktalk board be without smack? Or is it supposed to be guy smack?

And this thread, yes folks, that is entertainment!!!!!!

See how easy it is pubicenemaone? You should try simplifying your shtick.

#541207 - 07/28/08 03:35 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Quote:

Quote:

Screw you, Hawklin. You and your quardruple standards.

Morgan Lisa and I had a quadruple act this weekend.

How about giving me a fry.

HELL NO....those were my fries...did you not see my first post where I said I do not share my food?

#541208 - 07/28/08 03:35 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: brando]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
Maybe we're all just jealous that Lisa and Morgans are gettin' some ?

#541209 - 07/28/08 03:36 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
Quote:

Maybe you are.

#541210 - 07/28/08 03:36 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
It was a question, not a statment.

Why the hate?

#541211 - 07/28/08 03:37 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Maybe we don't want to read about it. Then again, maybe given the popularity of this thread, we DO want to read about it, and then we want to complain about reading about it.

Seriously, though, I could do without it.

#541212 - 07/28/08 03:38 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

You need to look into getting on a sports or University messageboard.

#541213 - 07/28/08 03:38 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
Quote:

See how easy it is pubicenemaone? You should try simplifying your shtick.

Perhaps, but then I'd need a hobby for the time in between drug deals.

#541214 - 07/28/08 03:39 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
Or real estate transactions.

#541215 - 07/28/08 03:40 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: stevemize]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Or awkward, closeted dinner dates with the parents.

#541216 - 07/28/08 03:41 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
Quote:

Well then I guess you'll have to stop talking about your "sex" life too, huh? Oh wait, that's right you don't, do you. Here's the point UO, Lisa, and the rest of you.

MOST OF US DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR SEX LIVES ON THE BOARDS!!!!

There is no double standard.

#541217 - 07/28/08 03:41 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
Quote:

Maybe we don't want to read about it. Then again, maybe given the popularity of this thread, we DO want to read about it, and then we want to complain about reading about it.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I'm just happy/surprised you are even around to witness such drivel. I thought sure this new life in KC was going to be a veritable buffet of social activities that would tear you away from the board indefinitely. That "farewell" thread still cracks me up.

Page 12 of 42 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 >

Preview