Page 9 of 42 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541158 - 07/28/08 03:04 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: unburnt_orange]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
I think, my friend, or, at least feel, that I will be fine.

#541159 - 07/28/08 03:04 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Geezer]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
People are free to do what they want and post what they want; that goes without saying. I just think it is a little bizarre to have the discussions forestalling a weekend romantic tryst between two board members complete with lurid predictions coupled with post-coital sweet nothings being exchanged all in public, especially given said posters' prior musings about sex and sexuality.

The site features private messages for that kind of stuff. Plus, you could use the telephone instead and not preserve the fancies of your mind in its pheromone induced mania for eternal posterity on a board where hundreds of people don't want to read it and probably even more are completely indifferent.

If you want to have a Morgansraider/LisaT are phucking thread, start it, and leave all the posts there about it rather than contaminate a bunch of other threads with it.

#541160 - 07/28/08 03:04 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
That's blasphemy!!

#541161 - 07/28/08 03:05 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Ok Hawklin and your nancini1 buddy, I don't think I ever post anything off topic in a basketball thread, if I have I apologize. Regardless, will make sure of it. in the future.

Smacktalk board is free game. And yeah, I think you guys have a double standard big time, to a point of being absoliutley ridiculous. No joke there.

#541162 - 07/28/08 03:07 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Right. This is about us and our double standards. I do really really care about your sex life.

#541163 - 07/28/08 03:08 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

I think, my friend, or, at least feel, that I will be fine.

You didn't have to steal all my commas before you left.

#541164 - 07/28/08 03:08 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
Awwww....summer.

UO I think your accusations of a double standard are bullshit.

#541165 - 07/28/08 03:08 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
publicenemyone Offline
Senior Care Enema Administer-er

Loc: Boulder
Quote:

If you want to have a Morgansraider/LisaT are phucking thread, start it, and leave all the posts there about it rather than contaminate a bunch of other threads with it.

I like this concept...can we combine all your threads into one also?

Not that the death of Estelle Getty, you buying a PS3, and 30 different YouTube videos didn't deserve their own thread....

#541166 - 07/28/08 03:10 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: publicenemyone]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
You're one to talk. At least I keep the same user name and story about who I am.

realtor in Boulder?
student at CU?
closeted gay trying to find a way to break the news?
considering ROTC?
want to divorce the wife?
kid hates you?
in good shape v. fat and ugly?

#541167 - 07/28/08 03:10 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

UO I think your accusations of a double standard are bullshit.

I'm listening.

#541168 - 07/28/08 03:11 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Right. This is about us and our double standards. I do really really care about your sex life.

As much as I care about B_of_H's but his thread of fixing the internet for his lady friend was award winning, all in fun....I enjoyed it, you enjoyed it we all enjoyed it. phuc that. I could give many more examples, but hey I think you are smart enough to realize when you are caught in the wrong.

PS I cannot control what Morgans says, surely you know that about him? wtf?

I laugh at both you and nancini1...just laugh.

#541169 - 07/28/08 03:11 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Here is a perfect joke for this thread. It invloves Hamburgers and sex. I am sure most of you have heard but for those who have not.... What is the difference between oral sex and a hamburger?

#541170 - 07/28/08 03:12 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
Quote:

I don't think I ever post anything off topic in a basketball thread,.

Oh puuuuhhhh-lease.

#541171 - 07/28/08 03:13 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: sensei]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think I ever post anything off topic in a basketball thread,.

Oh puuuuhhhh-lease.

I said if I have I am sorry and I won't anymore, what do you want from me oh master of the martial arts??? What? Just say it and show yourself.

#541172 - 07/28/08 03:13 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: larryb]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
I know the punchline, but you could make some connotations to special sauce.

Page 9 of 42 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 >

Preview