Page 7 of 42 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#541128 - 07/28/08 01:59 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? *** [Re: stevemize]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Yeah, and you'd better hope you're not Ned Beatty.

Well, if he squeals like a pig SOMEONE will hear him and come to the rescue!!

#541129 - 07/28/08 02:06 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Hold on just a minute, folks, this thread has been everywhere, but it doesn't need to go there.

#541130 - 07/28/08 02:10 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: ATX
nice sig line law...lmao

#541131 - 07/28/08 02:11 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: digitalkookie]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

The sig and avatar are from Death to Smoochy. Probably the most poorly reviewed movie I own, earning worst movie of the year honors from Roger Ebert.

#541132 - 07/28/08 02:15 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

The sig and avatar are from Death to Smoochy. Probably the most poorly reviewed movie I own, earning worst movie of the year honors from Roger Ebert.

Smoochy lives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnS_MLF95n0

#541133 - 07/28/08 02:18 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work

#541134 - 07/28/08 02:21 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawklaw]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: ATX
Quote:

absolutely nothing wrong with that movie...IMO

#541135 - 07/28/08 02:25 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: LisaT]
stevemize Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: World Golf Village, FL
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, and you'd better hope you're not Ned Beatty.

Well, if he squeals like a pig SOMEONE will hear him and come to the rescue!!

Hopefully Burt Reynolds is nearby with his trusty bow and arrow to save your reamed butt.

#541136 - 07/28/08 02:25 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: digitalkookie]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

No, there isn't. It's awesome and people that don't like it probably just aren't into dark comedy. Doesn't make the movie crappy.

#541137 - 07/28/08 02:25 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: Hawklin]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

You dont want to travel and be hosted by a stranger on a messageboard? Weird.

It takes two to tango. Why is all your contempt directed at the female half of this dance?

Some of Morgans' posts, and the posts of many other male board members, have been extremely explicit regarding their sexual proclivities, but I've never seen you complain that they were being "slutty" as you did of Lisa.

Ye olde double standard. Boys will boys, but women who talk like that are sluts. Predictable, but I would have thought beneath your level of intelligence, Hawklin.

#541138 - 07/28/08 02:29 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
jayhawk96 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Denver
Ditto, UBO. There has been far too much information from both sides. Far.too.much.

#541139 - 07/28/08 02:31 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: jayhawk96]
unburnt_orange Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Ditto, UBO. There has been far too much information from both sides. Far.too.much.

Unfortunately, when a woman invites men to disrespect her they will generally oblige.

#541140 - 07/28/08 02:39 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Quote:

It takes two to tango. Why is all your contempt directed at the female half of this dance?

Some of Morgans' posts, and the posts of many other male board members, have been extremely explicit regarding their sexual proclivities, but I've never seen you complain that they were being "slutty" as you did of Lisa.

Ye olde double standard. Boys will boys, but women who talk like that are sluts. Predictable, but I would have thought beneath your level of intelligence, Hawklin.

Dont think I did that in my post, but yes I certainly think so. I dont have a single issue with the amount of dudes shes been with. Could care less. I have an issue with it being discussed on every thread on a KU messageboard. We get it. You watched a bunch of cable TV.

Both sides of it make me sick. Just one side decided to get all Springer on me.

If it makes Shirley feel better or evens the score:

Morgan, stop being a b!tch too. Act like youve gotten the attention of a desperate woman before.

#541141 - 07/28/08 02:39 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Well UBO it hasn't been disrespect at least from me.
Some humor is necessary when talking about people rather than things.
I've always tried to include some humor.

#541142 - 07/28/08 02:39 PM Re: Brando....how was the Five Guys today? [Re: unburnt_orange]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, I let myself take a hit to make a point. Point made, will they get it? I doubt it. But made one in the same. Thus 96 the message about taking their boards back...I don't think you got it either.

Page 7 of 42 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 >

Preview