Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#517431 - 06/27/08 08:19 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: ATX
Quote:

Anyone notice what the AL teams did to the NL teams yesterday?

you mean the part about houston being the only team out of nine NL teams to win a game?? yeah, i noticed that

headed to the southside this weekend gutter?? good morning by the way...

#517432 - 06/27/08 08:35 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: digitalkookie]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Good Morning! May make it out tomorrow. It's a bitch to get there without a car. May have to borrow my mother's. How about you?

#517433 - 06/27/08 08:44 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

highly unlikely...bbq's and the like, have some friends in from out west...should be a doozie...

you have an aversion to taking the red line??

enjoy your weekend regardless...dont forget to take pictures of your exploits to share with the board...hahahaha. lets get together soon and watch some ponies...cheers

#517434 - 06/27/08 08:53 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Quote:

Anyone notice what the AL teams did to the NL teams yesterday?

Yes they once again showed that this year the Junior circuit is far stronger...kind of like some of us "sucky" Royals fans were arguing yesterday. What was that phrase you threw out at me yesterday like it was some debate ending magic words? Oh yes I remember now....DEAL WITH IT.

#517435 - 06/27/08 09:08 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: digitalkookie]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Quote:

highly unlikely...bbq's and the like, have some friends in from out west...should be a doozie...

you have an aversion to taking the red line??

enjoy your weekend regardless...dont forget to take pictures of your exploits to share with the board...hahahaha. lets get together soon and watch some ponies...cheers

Red Line doesn't run underground on the weekends during construction. Kind of blows. Have a good weekend! If I don't end up at the cell and it's a crappy day, I will be at the OTB tomorrow.

01 - I am a Cubs fan and a Sox fan. I have had to DEAL WITH IT for 40 of my 41 years. Didn't mean any ill will towrads you. Great, the AL dominated the NL yesterday and is the better league. The AFC was better than the NFC and the Giants won. The Western Conference was better than the Eastern conference and the Celtics won. Not sure why I should care the the AL is better than the NL?

Edited by larryb (06/27/08 09:11 AM)

#517436 - 06/27/08 09:14 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
I don't care one way or the other if you care....was just throwing a bit of your own back at you. No ill will intended here either. It is just sports smack talk.

#517437 - 06/27/08 09:17 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

ahhhh yes, how could i forget about the fcucking construction...my stop (clark/div) is closed every bloody weekend...it does blow!!!

maybe i'll swing by the OTB and see if you're lurkin' around there...have a good one...cheers

#517438 - 06/27/08 09:52 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Quote:

So 10 games makes a season? What about the 10 in a row+ that they lost? Please, the Royals suck. Deal with it.

"Just a reminder fans about Die Hard Night coming up at Wrigley Field. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Cubs won a pennant!"

#517439 - 06/27/08 10:49 AM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: jaihaux]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Funny! Ha ha. See, unlike the Royals - the Cubs don't need to have gimmick nights to get fans to come to the park. Cubs fans support their team through thick and thin. Not saying it's a smart thing but they still do it. Hey, the Cubs very well may lose 10 in a row at some point this year. Sh*t happens. When the Cubs are below .500 this season I will say they suck. If the Royals finish 10 games below .500 it will be a good season. Like I said, the Royals suck - THIS YEAR.

#517440 - 06/27/08 12:16 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: jaihaux]
Jphog Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
I for one am looking forward to....

Cubs 1908 hat for the first 10,000 fans!

#517441 - 06/27/08 04:22 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: Jphog]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Look forward to the FLUCKING FLUBBIES to be out of first by August 1st. Their starting pitching is in trouble. Losing 8-0 right now to the Caucasian Sox. BLOOP!

#517442 - 06/27/08 05:16 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
digitalkookie Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Look forward to the FLUCKING FLUBBIES to be out of first by August 1st. Their starting pitching is in trouble. Losing 8-0 right now to the Caucasian Sox. BLOOP!

9-3...bottom 7th...not saying they are gonna win this game, however, me thinks they'll win the weekend...pitching will improve...give them til the end of august...

#517443 - 06/27/08 10:00 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: digitalkookie]
BigTamale Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Kansas City
Chi Sox and KC looked pretty good tonight.

Dont worry Gutter, the Flubbies are gonna come out of hybernation this weekend and fatten up on the NL West in the coming weeks.

#517444 - 06/27/08 10:01 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: BigTamale]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Royals are the only thing keeping the Cubs on top.

#517445 - 06/27/08 10:08 PM Re: The National League Sucks [Re: larryb]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Quote:

Funny! Ha ha. See, unlike the Royals - the Cubs don't need to have gimmick nights to get fans to come to the park. Cubs fans support their team through thick and thin. Not saying it's a smart thing but they still do it. Hey, the Cubs very well may lose 10 in a row at some point this year. Sh*t happens. When the Cubs are below .500 this season I will say they suck. If the Royals finish 10 games below .500 it will be a good season. Like I said, the Royals suck - THIS YEAR.

Who said the Royals were good? Yeah, I know the Royals suck ... although they sure are beating the bejesus out of that league the Cubs are dominating.

Just wait 'til next year ...

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview