Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#469908 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton ***** [Re: SEKKUfan4life]
nocaljayhawk Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: just outside Sacto, CA
Jon Bon Jovi smokes the ventilated meat pipe.

#469909 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Your mom's house
How long did it take you to come up with that story, JLaw?

#469910 - 04/18/08 03:42 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: tbhagz]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

How long did it take you to come up with that story, JLaw?

What do you mean "come up with"?

#469911 - 04/18/08 03:53 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

The story was going to be about how at one point I auditioned to replace Richie Sambora in the band and came with a couple of songs I had written. They never called me back...same ending.

Thought it was funnier to malign a town, (Hoboken) and the toxic dump that is north Jersey (The Beached Syringe), and take credit for their debut album rather than some later favorites--I had living on a prayer in mind, but by the time I got around to writing it, people had mentioned it so many times, I thought that would look way too unoriginal.

My favorite part was the character being pleased to not have had to play the songs over and over, yet being jealous of Bon Jovi only for the fact that he met Bill Self. I, too, find that the only redeeming quality of Mr. Bonjiovi.

All in all--thirty minutes--idea to completion.

#469912 - 04/18/08 04:09 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
berserker Offline
John Brown

Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
This thread is ri-DIC-ulous and I thank you for bringing some levity to the situation, good sir.

#469913 - 04/18/08 04:11 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: berserker]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

I still have to laugh at all the people that are posting on here about how they are going to the next show. Have some shame!

#469914 - 04/18/08 04:55 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
JayhawkJules Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Johnson County!
Quote:

I still have to laugh at all the people that are posting on here about how they are going to the next show. Have some shame!

Ummm, nope. No shame. Jon was, is, and always will be awesome.

#469915 - 04/18/08 05:00 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Your mom's house
Quote:

Coming from a grown man who is obsessed with "The Master of Disguise"?

Pot meet kettle!

#469916 - 04/18/08 05:04 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: tbhagz]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Coming from a grown man who is obsessed with "The Master of Disguise"?

Pot meet kettle!

To each, his/her own, I guess. For the record, I've never even seen that movie, but this scene kinda makes me want to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbBpwW3i7dc

#469917 - 04/19/08 09:07 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: SEKKUfan4life]
HAWKN89 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Lawrence, Ks
Quote:

I also will be at the concert Tuesday Rock'n the new championship shirt I received in the mail today. It is the one with the scores on the back.

Also Bon Jovi might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am sure their will be some fine looking ladies there to see him. So I get pretty good singing and alot of great scenery.

Cougars and their daughters.

#469918 - 04/20/08 12:59 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: HAWKN89]
mushhawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: State, Country
any pics yet of bon jovi and said "national champs hat"....for which this thread is named!?!?

#469919 - 04/20/08 02:13 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
kued Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: AK
BonJersey!

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Preview