Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#469848 - 04/18/08 12:39 AM Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat tonight *****
cwf414 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas
sorry no pics but it was awesome and the crowd erupted!

#469849 - 04/18/08 12:43 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: cwf414]
AlferdPacker Offline
John Brown

Bill Self was in attendance as well.

Also, from Scout:

Jovi was sporting a 2008 National Championship hat before singing 'Living on a Prayer'. KU flashed across the screens. Most people cheered like there was no tomorrow. Some clowns tried to boo, but Jovi drowned them out with his Mario Chalmers like sweetness.

#469850 - 04/18/08 01:11 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: AlferdPacker]
804Hwk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Jayhawker Towers
that would be alot more awesome if it was someone other than that piece of jersey trash

#469851 - 04/18/08 01:22 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: 804Hwk]
killabees Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: Jayhawk Nation
Good for them.

#469852 - 04/18/08 02:58 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: killabees]
mushhawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: State, Country
we need a pic...

#469853 - 04/18/08 07:01 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: AlferdPacker]
Hawklin Offline
Justin Ray Giddens

Quote:

Bill Self was in attendance as well.

Backstage from what I hear. I bet Cindy is a big fan.

#469854 - 04/18/08 07:42 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Hawklin]
diamondhawk Offline
Big Dipper

My wife and I were there last night. They played a video showing lots of Kansas City Landmarks including Gates BBQ and the Truman Sports Complex, the downtown skyline etc. Then they showed the Royals and Chiefs logo followed up by Jayhawk (yes, in Trajan). No Tiger or Wildcat.

Jon Bon Jovi also said "How do you like National Champions?"

After the song Bon Jovi said " after the show I'm going to buy Coach a drink" and then he threw the KU National Champions hat into the crowd.

I was told Bill and Cindy were backstage as well.

It was pretty cool. Good concert too.

Edited by diamondhawk (04/18/08 07:51 AM)

#469855 - 04/18/08 07:47 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: diamondhawk]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Loc: Got a gal in Kalamazoo
Self has been quoted as saying "I'm not sure anyone deserves to have as much fun as I've been having this past week." Now backstage passes to a Bon Jovi concert--sounds like the fun continues!

#469856 - 04/18/08 07:58 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Pandering to the crowd, big deal.

#469857 - 04/18/08 07:58 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
SalinaHawker Offline
Junior Jayhawk

My mom went to that concert also. I'm not a Jovi fan, but I am a fan of almost any form of live entertainment. Sounds like it was a blast.

#469858 - 04/18/08 08:24 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: SalinaHawker]
Hawks_And_Cats Offline
Suck it, Geezer

Loc: The Coolest Place on Earth
Bon Jovi kicks ass. I still remember when I bought his "Crossroads" cd, the one with the greatest hits. All my friends were making fun of me until a few weeks later when they all went out and bought it.

I don't know about being Jersey trash, but they sure had some good songs when I was growing up.

#469859 - 04/18/08 08:25 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Pandering to the crowd, big deal.

Bon Jovi has certainly been known to pander. During the closing ceremonies for the Salt Lake City Olympics he was the featured act. On-stage, he literally--and I mean literally--wrapped himself in the American flag as he sang one of his rock anthems. I thought that was a bit much, especially since the occasion was to celebrate the coming together of all nations of the world, not to glorify a particular country.

#469860 - 04/18/08 08:43 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
bpritchett Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Exile
Given the cost of tickets these days, I demand pandering to the audience. Anyway, the bandwagon is big enough for a pop star or two.

#469861 - 04/18/08 08:46 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: bpritchett]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Wouldn't mind if it were somebody a little better. Getting worked up over Jon Bon Jovi in a KU hat is only slightly more dignified than getting juiced if Foghat put Jayhawk stickers on their instruments.

#469862 - 04/18/08 08:53 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Getting worked up over Jon Bon Jovi in a KU hat is only slightly more dignified than getting juiced if Foghat put Jayhawk stickers on their instruments.

I could get worked up over Alicia Keys in a KU hat. Maybe it wouldn't be dignified, but I could get worked up over it.

#469863 - 04/18/08 08:55 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

No complaints there. Hot female celebrities and entertainers can rock KU gear all they want. As for Bon Jovi, leave the hat alone, it's covering up the only reason people keep listening to your music.

#469864 - 04/18/08 09:08 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Bon Jovi getting some mileage out of the KU NC worked. It has us talking about his concert when we ordinarily would not be.

#469865 - 04/18/08 09:09 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
kuman Offline
Baby Jay

He's just showing the world who's the best.

#469866 - 04/18/08 09:11 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Bon Jovi getting some mileage out of the KU NC worked. It has us talking about his concert when we ordinarily would not be.

You're right. Damn! Fooled by John Francis Bongiovi again!

#469867 - 04/18/08 09:12 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Must have made Mizzou and K-Hate fans happy. Bon Jovi didn't even know KU won the N.C. until someone gave him the hat to put on. The goofball owns the Philly Soul and put on a Rush jersey while in Chicago. Enough said?

#469868 - 04/18/08 09:24 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: larryb]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

I'm sure as an owner he's trying to promote the entire league as well. Savvy move on his part.

#469869 - 04/18/08 09:25 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: 804Hwk]
sensei Offline
[censored] you

Loc: East Lawrence represent!!!
Quote:

that would be alot more awesome if it was someone other than that piece of jersey trash

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#469870 - 04/18/08 09:49 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Hawklin]
sevenyearhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Quote:

Backstage from what I hear. I bet Cindy is a big fan.

there's so many wrong directions to go with this ...

let's just say I'm sure Bon Jovi's music got her warmed up for Bill to seal the deal?

So was it a "target rich environment" at the concert?

#469871 - 04/18/08 10:12 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: sevenyearhawk]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom

That sounds like an amazing concert experience.

Too bad Bon Jovi was there to ruin the whole thing.

#469872 - 04/18/08 10:15 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: chiknbut]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Loc: Boulder, CO
Is this some kind of sick joke?

#469873 - 04/18/08 10:27 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Your mom's house
Quote:

Wouldn't mind if it were somebody a little better. Getting worked up over Jon Bon Jovi in a KU hat is only slightly more dignified than getting juiced if Foghat put Jayhawk stickers on their instruments.

Sort of along the same lines as getting all worked up over Captain Doucheclown Jim Rome giving us "Jungle Karma"?

#469874 - 04/18/08 10:29 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: WDNR2007]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

When is ZZ Top gonna start rockin' KU lids?

#469875 - 04/18/08 10:36 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: tbhagz]
Hawks_And_Cats Offline
Suck it, Geezer

Loc: The Coolest Place on Earth
Quote:

Quote:

Sort of along the same lines as getting all worked up over Captain Doucheclown Jim Rome giving us "Jungle Karma"?

Hey. It worked.

#469876 - 04/18/08 10:44 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Hawks_And_Cats]
WDNR2007 Offline
Peasant-O-Douche

Loc: Boulder, CO
No, we definitely won in spite of Rome.

#469877 - 04/18/08 10:45 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Hawks_And_Cats]
B_of_H Offline
is in your head....

Loc: the urban core
this is a funny coincidence.

I know the video/ lighting director on this tour and met up with him on wednesday night for a few beers. He offered me tickets to the show tuesday....anyway. He would have mentioned that they were putting 'the shot' into the video for the show so this must have been a last minute addition.

I'll text him this afternoon and report back.

#469878 - 04/18/08 10:56 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: B_of_H]
cwf414 Offline
Baby Jay

You guys are getting all worked up for nothin. The Hat thing was not planned. It was thrown to him from the crowd and he put it on, the camera zoomed in on the hat
and the reaction for the crowd was cool especially since we were in missery! I know it got the loudestreaction from me all night! Anyways Im 23 so not really a huge bon jovi fan but it was worth goin.

#469879 - 04/18/08 10:56 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
Cork Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence, Ks
What a way to taint a good hat...

#469880 - 04/18/08 11:15 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Cork]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

The KU fan that gave their hat to the Jovi needs to step forward for a serious beating.

#469881 - 04/18/08 11:25 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Self has been quoted as saying "I'm not sure anyone deserves to have as much fun as I've been having this past week." Now backstage passes to a Bon Jovi concert--sounds like the fun continues!

Backstage passes for Self and his wife to see friggin' Bon Jovi is hardly worthy of being mentioned as part of the showcase showdown of awesomeness Bill Self has reaped lately.

#469882 - 04/18/08 11:29 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

Backstage passes for Self and his wife to see friggin' Bon Jovi is hardly worthy of being mentioned as part of the showcase showdown of awesomeness Bill Self has reaped lately.

Why don't you go ahead and tell us who's cool ENOUGH for you then!

#469883 - 04/18/08 11:30 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You seem as if maybe you are a little jealous of Bon Jovi's success. Afterall, he is one of the most successful entertainers of the last half century. Rock star. Actor. Heartthrob.

Do you secretly wish you were Bon Jovi?

#469884 - 04/18/08 11:30 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
AlferdPacker Offline
John Brown

Quote:

if Foghat put Jayhawk stickers on their instruments.

Dude... that would be totally friggin' awesome.

#469885 - 04/18/08 11:31 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: AlferdPacker]
sevenyearhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

WHO?

just kidding ...

#469886 - 04/18/08 11:35 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Quote:

You seem as if maybe you are a little jealous of Bon Jovi's success. Afterall, he is one of the most successful entertainers of the last half century. Rock star. Actor. Heartthrob.

I agree; you seem bitter, jayhawklaw. Did you get cut from the band right before they made it big, like Pete Best of the Beatles?

#469887 - 04/18/08 11:38 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: sevenyearhawk]
AlferdPacker Offline
John Brown

You want pictures?

#469888 - 04/18/08 11:43 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: AlferdPacker]
Jhwk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Those your real teeth?
Slow Ride, take it easy....

#469889 - 04/18/08 11:51 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Jhwk]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

That's awesome!

#469890 - 04/18/08 11:52 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: AlferdPacker]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

You want pictures?

Ok, that is the smile that I cannot resist. HCBS...shizzle.

#469891 - 04/18/08 11:54 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: Jhwk]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Where's Cindy Self? Figured she'd be in the pics.

#469892 - 04/18/08 11:55 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

If I could be Bon Jovi for just 24 hours I would gladly kill myself the next day.

It would be so awesome!

#469893 - 04/18/08 11:58 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: chiknbut]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

C'mon, chiknbut, what do you need to be Bon Jovi for? You're already a rock star on these boards!

#469894 - 04/18/08 12:00 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

That's very kind of you to say.

But I'm no Bon Jovi.

That would be incredibulouslyawesome!

#469895 - 04/18/08 12:05 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: chiknbut]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Don't you get all the newbie groupies that come around kusports.com?

#469896 - 04/18/08 12:05 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: cwf414]
huskersnjayhawks Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: The Joe, Missouri
Quote:

You guys are getting all worked up for nothin. The Hat thing was not planned. It was thrown to him from the crowd and he put it on, the camera zoomed in on the hat
and the reaction for the crowd was cool especially since we were in missery! I know it got the loudestreaction from me all night! Anyways Im 23 so not really a huge bon jovi fan but it was worth goin.

I was there as well and it was pretty sweet at the crowd reaction when he put on the hat. Everyone around me was screaming and giving high-5's except the doof with the K-State hat on. *hahah* Also loved it when they showed the KU emblem and no Mizzou stuff either.

#469897 - 04/18/08 12:29 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Quote:

Where's Cindy Self? Figured she'd be in the pics.

She was chillin on the tour bus.

#469898 - 04/18/08 12:37 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Maybe we should replace the U2 song in the AFH intro with "Livin' on a Prayer."

#469899 - 04/18/08 01:09 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
Pitt_Hawker Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: OKC, OK
It is a nice gesture, but likem said before...they were just playing to the crowd...I would love to replace the U2 song with ANYTHING else...secondly, I cant imagine the backlash when Ritchie Sambora is busted again for a DUI wearing his new KU jersey.

#469900 - 04/18/08 01:10 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
mushhawk Offline
Baby Jay

i'm so sick of that U2 song.

how did that become our school song??

stupid marchiony is probably a big U2 fan.

the KU band already plays living on a prayer though....usually during time-outs.

those pics are cool! the band doesn't look too excited to get the KU jerseys though. probably not big sporto's.

anyone got a shot of bon jovi wearing the NC hat during the concert??

#469901 - 04/18/08 01:13 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: mushhawk]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Who's the woman in the photos, Alferd?

#469902 - 04/18/08 01:18 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: horton_hombre]
chiknbut Offline
Bowl Cut Boy

Can I just interject here again to say how much I really want to be John Bon Jovi?

#469903 - 04/18/08 01:20 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: chiknbut]
cwf414 Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Can I just interject here again to say how much I really want to be John Bon Jovi?

#469904 - 04/18/08 02:02 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

I used to make my living playing acoustic guitar and singing in a little dive bar in Hoboken called "The Beached Syringe." One night, I'm half-way through my set when a group of four or five women walk into the bar. I later realized they were actually guys, just with lots of hairspray and tight jeans. I don't want to get off point, though.

As I go through my set, I can tell these guys (or whatever) are really into my stuff. They are really enjoying themselves. Anyway, as I finish my set, I realize the dark-headed one is holding a recording device. I approach him about it and he says he's just trying to get an idea of the acoustics of the bar and that he was going to turn the tape over to their mixing board technician to figure out how to soundscape the Beached Syringe for their upcoming show. I let it go at that. I mean, it was 1982 and I had blow to do.

Two years later, I couldn't believe it, my songs on adult contemporary radio. Word for word. The DJ tells me they're from a hot young band out of New Jersey. At this point my blood begins to boil. I go pick up the album and look at the credits of the tracks. This is what I see:

"Runaway (Bon Jovi song)|Runaway" (Jon Bon Jovi, George Karak) 3:50
"Roulette" (Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora) 4:41
"She Don't Know Me" (Mark Avsec) 4:02
"Shot Through the Heart" (Bon Jovi, Jack Ponti) 4:25
"Love Lies" (Bon Jovi, David Rashbaum) 4:09
"Brakeout" (Bon Jovi, Rashbaum) 5:23
"Burning for Love" (Bon Jovi, Sambora) 3:53
"Come Back" (Bon Jovi, Sambora) 3:58
"Get Ready" (Bon Jovi, Sambora) 4:08

That's right, folks, I am a little upset with Bon Jovi. Their entire debut album was lifted from my set at the ol' Syringe. At least I can look back at it and accept that all of those songs suck and I'm glad I didn't have to spend the next 24 years of my life playing them.

You're right though, I'm jealous of Jon; he just got to meet Bill Self.

#469905 - 04/18/08 02:06 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

That is one of the better internet stories I have heard.

#469906 - 04/18/08 02:39 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: MICHHAWK]
JayhawkJules Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Johnson County!
I will be at the concert Tuesday and I expect some KU love from my beloved Jon Bon!

#469907 - 04/18/08 02:49 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: JayhawkJules]
SEKKUfan4life Offline
Junior Jayhawk

I also will be at the concert Tuesday Rock'n the new championship shirt I received in the mail today. It is the one with the scores on the back.

Also Bon Jovi might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am sure their will be some fine looking ladies there to see him. So I get pretty good singing and alot of great scenery.

#469908 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: SEKKUfan4life]
nocaljayhawk Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: just outside Sacto, CA
Jon Bon Jovi smokes the ventilated meat pipe.

#469909 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

How long did it take you to come up with that story, JLaw?

#469910 - 04/18/08 03:42 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: tbhagz]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

How long did it take you to come up with that story, JLaw?

What do you mean "come up with"?

#469911 - 04/18/08 03:53 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

The story was going to be about how at one point I auditioned to replace Richie Sambora in the band and came with a couple of songs I had written. They never called me back...same ending.

Thought it was funnier to malign a town, (Hoboken) and the toxic dump that is north Jersey (The Beached Syringe), and take credit for their debut album rather than some later favorites--I had living on a prayer in mind, but by the time I got around to writing it, people had mentioned it so many times, I thought that would look way too unoriginal.

My favorite part was the character being pleased to not have had to play the songs over and over, yet being jealous of Bon Jovi only for the fact that he met Bill Self. I, too, find that the only redeeming quality of Mr. Bonjiovi.

All in all--thirty minutes--idea to completion.

#469912 - 04/18/08 04:09 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
berserker Offline
John Brown

Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
This thread is ri-DIC-ulous and I thank you for bringing some levity to the situation, good sir.

#469913 - 04/18/08 04:11 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: berserker]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

I still have to laugh at all the people that are posting on here about how they are going to the next show. Have some shame!

#469914 - 04/18/08 04:55 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
JayhawkJules Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Johnson County!
Quote:

I still have to laugh at all the people that are posting on here about how they are going to the next show. Have some shame!

Ummm, nope. No shame. Jon was, is, and always will be awesome.

#469915 - 04/18/08 05:00 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
tbhagz Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Coming from a grown man who is obsessed with "The Master of Disguise"?

Pot meet kettle!

#469916 - 04/18/08 05:04 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: tbhagz]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Coming from a grown man who is obsessed with "The Master of Disguise"?

Pot meet kettle!

To each, his/her own, I guess. For the record, I've never even seen that movie, but this scene kinda makes me want to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbBpwW3i7dc

#469917 - 04/19/08 09:07 PM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: SEKKUfan4life]
HAWKN89 Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Lawrence, Ks
Quote:

I also will be at the concert Tuesday Rock'n the new championship shirt I received in the mail today. It is the one with the scores on the back.

Also Bon Jovi might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am sure their will be some fine looking ladies there to see him. So I get pretty good singing and alot of great scenery.

Cougars and their daughters.

#469918 - 04/20/08 12:59 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: HAWKN89]
mushhawk Offline
Baby Jay

any pics yet of bon jovi and said "national champs hat"....for which this thread is named!?!?

#469919 - 04/20/08 02:13 AM Re: Bon Jovi sported A KU National champs hat ton [Re: jayhawklaw]
kued Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: AK
BonJersey!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview