just a little something before signing day for all us recruiting freaks.

Justin Springer committed to Arizona State after his visit, but made the switch to Kansas after taking a visit to Lawrence. Things got a little interesting when Texas A&M tried to make a late push at him.

Justin Springer said he is ready to sign with Kansas
Since Springer is located in Los Fresnos the Aggies found out about him and tried to persuade him. But he said their pitch didn't work.

"Texas A&M called me and then they came by my school to see me," he said. "They wanted to get me there on a visit. They said they would have room for me and wanted to see if I was interested in making a switch. But I told them 'no thanks' and that I'm committed to Kansas."

Springer already knows what it is like to change his commitment. After visiting Kansas he decided to call Arizona State and tell them he was no longer committed to the Sun Devils.

But this time around he is solid on his choice with the Jayhawks.

"If they wanted me they should have called me earlier," Springer said. "I am very happy where I am going. It was a great relief the minute I committed to Kansas because I knew that's where I wanted to go."

Springer said he doesn't know how signing day will go and doesn't have any set plans. The only thing he does know is where he will be sending his letter of intent.

"Sometimes the news stations will come by school and there will be something that way," he said. "But if not I just want to get the papers signed and get them to Kansas. I'm ready for signing day to get here."

--------------------