Page 13 of 18 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407159 - 04/05/08 08:16 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st *** [Re: WDNR2007]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Quote:

Can't wait to see if our stuff gets implemented!! I thought up a few last minute things but decided against sending them to Coach...I figure it might just throw him off last minute, and we need him 100 PERCENT focused on Carolina. Hopefully one of you that also found a way to get your suggestions in thought of it! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS GO KU!!

Quit flirting with Bill Self.

#407160 - 04/05/08 09:46 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawklaw]
rcjh88 Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: kansas
I know the key to our victory tonight. I really need to get this message to coach so i hope he checks this thread during breakfast. When they get to the Alamodome Coach needs to tell Kaun to put Collins on his shoulders and measure the height of the rim. THEN tell them that it is the same height as the one in AFH. Also Collins should shoot his free throws under handed and Rush and Chalmers should shoot all jumpshots with one knee in the air using the backboard as much as possible. If they can do this, we will win.

#407161 - 04/05/08 09:58 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: rcjh88]
ColdWarKid Offline
Wildcat Killer

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Focus all firepower on that Super Star Destroyer!

Han's gonna get that shield down, we need more time!

#407162 - 04/05/08 09:59 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawker_97]
FELONY Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: HEART OF THE NATION
Quote:

thanks to those who responded positively . i knew coach Self wouldn't mind some humble advice from fans/observers. he'll acknowledge the intention. he knows he's not Bonnie.
get it?

positively

#407163 - 04/05/08 10:41 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: FELONY]
Zhawk06 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
Note to Self: Win tonight

#407164 - 04/05/08 10:47 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Zhawk06]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Coach Self:

Just thought of something. Please, during your warmups, make sure that the towel boys wipe up the wet spots on the floor so, that during your layup drills, no one slips and injures...

...wait, never mind.

#407165 - 04/05/08 04:55 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: CPAHawk]
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
Getting down to it, everyone. At this point your tips are probably gonna have to go straight to Coach Self or one of the players. Someone get Brandon's number from a Jethro.

#407166 - 04/05/08 11:33 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: jayhawklaw]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Coach,

Our plan worked to perfection. Blow their doors off the first fifteen minutes, back off, give them false hope and, just when they think they have a shot and TH's dad is wearing his goofy grin, drop the hammer! And win by double digits.

Can't wait until our next collaboration.

Talk to you soon.

#407167 - 04/05/08 11:59 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: CPAHawk]
tomoon Offline
Prairie Warrior

Great win! Thanks Coaches and Players!
We can beat Memphis (that's my school before I went to KU :-)). Our team effort can definitely stop their runs. Do not give Rose and Robert enough space....

#407168 - 04/06/08 09:11 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: tomoon]
Zhawk06 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
Note to Self: Win one more game

#407169 - 04/06/08 02:22 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Zhawk06]
njthomas Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: wichita, ks
Just so everyone knows, 5 minutes before the game, I had an epiphany. Instantly, I used the Vulcan Mind-meld to connect with Cole Aldrich. "Cole," I said, "tonight is your night! You are bigger than Hansbrough. You are taller than Hansbrough. And, gosh darn it, people like you more than Hansbrough! Make him your beeeeooottcch."

So I think I'm gonna take credit for that one.

#407170 - 04/06/08 06:20 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: njthomas]
CPAHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Memorandum:

To: John Calipari

Subject: Audit

You are hereby required to be present at the Nashville IRS Office at no later than 4:00 p.m.; Monday, April 17th. Your actual presence is required. Representation by an attorney or other authorized person is not acceptable.

You will be required to produce the last three years' of tax information.

Of particular interest to this office are medical deductions to "Vidal Sassoon".

Sincerely,

Mr. Smith
IRS

#407171 - 04/06/08 06:46 PM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: CPAHawk]
Rookie Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I bet that Coach Self has this thread on his blackberry, with e-mail alerts every time some advice is posted here.

My only real concern is that someone affiliated with Memphis doesnt read this and get ahold of our game plan!

#407172 - 04/07/08 08:25 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: Rookie]
slefferd Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
I wish everyone would take this post seriously!

I really need to get HCBS some info FAST!

#407173 - 04/07/08 11:02 AM Re: how do we post advice/notes to coach Self & st [Re: slefferd]
tomoon Offline
Prairie Warrior

I do.
We should study the first three steps of Rose and Robert statistically....

Page 13 of 18 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 >

Preview